European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
[RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
[RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
[RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
[RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
[RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
[RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
[RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

[RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends

+14
Part_Smile
scottj63
Gaudelio26
gtracer123
"Qny"
skylinemanning
99pro
imthecrabby
steviejb
Russo997GT3RSR
PATR10T
Steppi
10thMountains
Scorpyo
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends Empty [RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Scorpyo 22/1/2014, 09:43

Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends

Here's something I wanted to do for a long time and finally after spending almost 2 years working on this cars I'm fed up and made a decision to release them as they are. There are some things that definitely need more work like some material settings and some other details but ATM I can't force myself to spend any more time working on damn things.

In year 2013 FIA finaly comes to sense and decided that it is a shame that all those great looking GT2 cars sit unused. Therefore FIA started new GT2 series which have 2 classes as that formula showed succesfull in many other series.

GT-AM class consists of cars with older specifications and GT-PRO consist of cars in latest specifications (well that isn't 100% true but it is close ;o) ). Almost each class have one car with number 99 and completely fictional livery slightly based on factory show car or something similar. That car is reserved for player and won't be used by AI.

My goal isn't to cover all body variants and all engine and aero changes, my goal is to have best looking models I can get/make.

I also don't plan to have skins which are 100% same as in reality as due to distortion sometimes it is impossible to recreate all details and logotype placings, my goal is to have skins which are based on real ones. Sometimes as close to real ones as can be and sometimes completely different but with sponsors used by the team.

Most cars cover just one year but all cars have 3D endurance lights. Missing parts will hopefully be done by someone else and anyone have my full permission to update/change/do whatever.

---------------------------------------------------------  INSTALATION  ---------------------------------------------------------

Unpack all files from GameData folder to GameData folder in your GTR2 install and allow overwrite.

---------------------------------------------------------  SKINING ---------------------------------------------------------

Paintpacks with all templates and X files will be released soon.

To better understand parts version you can open included X file and study them there and/or read genstring legend which is at the begining of every .car file.

---------------------------------------------------------  CREDITS  ---------------------------------------------------------

Car models: SMS and Turn10

Physics: alexkiller8, Test Pilot

Sounds: Simbin, elMariachi90

3D (re)modeling: Justice8, Shadowexplorer, Rildoh, AzRiM, Aless and Scorpyo

Shading layers/Templates: Justice8, Shadowexplorer, AzRiM, Aless and Scorpyo

Skins: Silentgun, Daniel24919, GeForce06, ZeZeZoom, hpiRacer and Scorpyo

After working on mod for 2 years I just can't remember all people who has helped in one way or another so if I forgot to credit someone please accept my deepest apologies.

---------------------------------------------------------  THANKYOU  ---------------------------------------------------------

Big thank you goes to all people who helped me with this mod.

---------------------------------------------------------  DISSAPOINTMENTS  ---------------------------------------------------------

While I was working on this mod some people have big promises but never fulfilled them. At some point I was even thinking about scraping the whole mod but decided to continue anyway. I won't call any names here as I'm sure that those people will recognize themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------  DOWNLOAD  ---------------------------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

---------------------------------------------------------  SCREENS  ---------------------------------------------------------

GT_AM Chevrolet Corvette C6R ZR1 (2009 model)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GT_PRO Chevrolet Corvette C6R ZR1 (2011 model)

GT_AM Porsche 997 RSR (2008) model

GT_PRO Porsche 997 RSR Evo (2011 model)

GT_AM Ferrari F430 GTC

GT_PRO Ferrari F458 GTE

GT_PRO and GT_AM SRT Viper GTS-R

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends Empty Re: [RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends

Post  10thMountains 22/1/2014, 10:42

simply awesome, will try it soon, thx marijo  cheers cheers 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Gergö Leist
10thMountains
10thMountains

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends Empty Re: [RELEASE] Fictional FIA GT2 mod by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Guest 22/1/2014, 12:11

They look beautiful mate! Amazing job!  thumps up 

Back to top Go down

Post  Steppi 22/1/2014, 12:23

Thank you for your work, cars look great!

Last edited by Steppi on 22/1/2014, 16:38; edited 1 time in total

Stefan Kögel
Steppi
Steppi

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 22/1/2014, 12:29

wow yoz finished it, more or less... vantage still missing... anyway this is a great work! Will download them when im at home, thx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Russo997GT3RSR 22/1/2014, 12:33

WOW fantastic job Scorpyo and friends. Thankyou so very much for all your hard work.
 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Simon Russell [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Russo997GT3RSR
Russo997GT3RSR

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 22/1/2014, 13:13

PATR10T wrote:wow yoz finished it, more or less... vantage still missing... anyway this is a great work! Will download them when im at home, thx

I didn't worked on Vantage as someone else is working on one which will be much better than anything that I could ever do.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  steviejb 22/1/2014, 13:33

Sexy! Cheers man. Very Happy

Stephen Bailey
steviejb
steviejb

Back to top Go down

Post  imthecrabby 22/1/2014, 14:45

looks good, nice job Very Happy 

Thomas Crabb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
imthecrabby
imthecrabby

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 22/1/2014, 15:44

Wounderful art! probobly by the best modder in the whole croatia with ofcourse some help of alexkiller and test pilot......... (i could call every one up but that would just take to much space but im thanking everyone involved.)

Wounderful just wounderful!! Thanks scorpyo and everyone else involved for completing this mod.

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 22/1/2014, 19:49

I had a whole evening planned after work but as soon as i saw this I came straight home. A massive thank you to everyone involved, looking forward to getting the templates Wink

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  "Qny" 22/1/2014, 22:41

Awesome work as usual Scorpyo! Smile
Thanks

Roberto Cunego

"Qny"

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 23/1/2014, 05:40

Scorpyo and friends, I salute you!  Very Happy Cool cheers cheers party clap clap 
Thank you!

edit : quick question, when mediafire is opened I get multiple lines saying "You have EDIT permission."  scratch 

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 23/1/2014, 07:47

gtracer123 wrote:Scorpyo and friends, I salute you!  Very Happy Cool cheers cheers party clap clap 
Thank you!

edit : quick question, when mediafire is opened I get multiple lines saying "You have EDIT permission."  scratch 

Does anyone else have this problem?

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 23/1/2014, 12:08

No problems here.

Back to top Go down

Post  steviejb 23/1/2014, 13:22

No problems here either.

Stephen Bailey
steviejb
steviejb

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 23/1/2014, 13:42

Paintpacks added to folder mod.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 23/1/2014, 14:23

Awesome mod  cheers cheers  thanks a lot for your work , those car are just incredible !

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 23/1/2014, 15:41

I don't know why it's doing that, I get error on bottom left corner, I tried refreshing the page multiple times but nothing happens.

Here's a screenshot

Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaudelio26 24/1/2014, 04:26

Awesome! Thank you Very Happy

Carlos Gaudelio
Gaudelio26
Gaudelio26

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 24/1/2014, 07:53

gtracer123 wrote:I don't know why it's doing that, I get error on bottom left corner, I tried refreshing the page multiple times but nothing happens.

Here's a screenshot

What's that blue icon in top left corner, just under My Files tab? If that's download manager maybe it cause your problems.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 26/1/2014, 07:27

Scorpyo wrote:What's that blue icon in top left corner, just under My Files tab? If that's download manager maybe it cause your problems.

Some kinda password manager. I can't seem to get rid of it, if it is causing mediafire or something.
What I did to check if it's from it or not, I opened your link on another pc and I got a page saying things like to upgrade my browser for the files to show up or something like that. There was some browsers available to choose but then again when I chose one it didn't lead me to your data folder, so I don't know what the hell is going on with my machines lol  confused scratch

gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 26/1/2014, 14:30

gtracer123 wrote:
Scorpyo wrote:What's that blue icon in top left corner, just under My Files tab? If that's download manager maybe it cause your problems.

Some kinda password manager. I can't seem to get rid of it, if it is causing mediafire or something.
What I did to check if it's from it or not, I opened your link on another pc and I got a page saying things like to upgrade my browser for the files to show up or something like that. There was some browsers available to choose but then again when I chose one it didn't lead me to your data folder, so I don't know what the hell is going on with my machines lol  confused scratch

I'm affraid tha you got some kinde of virus or something as no one else is having such problems. Guess that it's time to make a clean reinstall of windows.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 28/1/2014, 05:16

System is just fine and clean.
I tried with google chrome and it opened like a charm. I'm starting to hate ie  Mad Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad 
I also tried to open the direct download link from chrome to ie and worked, something is bugging the mediafolder with my ie but oh well got it done now, thanks Scorpyo.

gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 28/1/2014, 08:18

NP m8,

Now have fun with the mod ;o)

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next