European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now! I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now!

+3
Crimson764
PATR10T
99pro
7 posters

Go down

My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now! Empty My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now!

Post  99pro 30/5/2014, 18:11

hi guys i have been doing some protypes for gtr2.

for now i offer you the ts040. it isint the best in somes oppinion probobly but its a good stand in untill patr1ots ts040 is here.

i did this car not to tease or being anyoing against patr1ots w.i.p mod i did it just becuse i like the ts040 very much and wanted to do a own mod of it. i sad when the rr3 update come that i should do this car and here i have it! please enjoy it and the oreca 03 will arrive very soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

known bugs: non working motec and no mirrors but i will try to fix them..

but please enjoy it untill patr1ot finnish his!
it will come up in proto scc le mans 2013 gdb and gt imt  2013 le mans gdb.

credits:

scgt guys toyota ts030 cockpit and physic.

scgt guys toyota ts030 cockpit and physic.

ea games for the toyota ts040 and real racing 3 game

lambomantis for file extracting and me for the conversion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

UPDATE! 2014-05-31

what have been done:

ts040 cockpit from rr3
wheel and tyre texture better quality while runing.
awfull mirrors (couldnt find any better or do any better. have a better recomend please tell!)

what have been removed:
first person driver (each time i tryed to place him inside the ts040 cockpit so did he always cause any trouble. one time he´s feet where over the dash.)

warining!! a cas. for driver and ai mode..

as i couldnt fix the race and practise bug so have i made a solution.

each time you will drive wiht the toyta so should the cas. line inside the car. be ts040_player. if ai use this cas. so wont your session work so if you will drive a diffrent car while ai while drive toyota ts040 so will the line be ts040_for_ai iside the car.

to start with so is the ts040 n7 for driver and player and ts040 n8 for the ai. (Look inside the car. line for cas. and you will find names for 2 diffrent cas.)

Last edited by 99pro on 1/6/2014, 08:53; edited 2 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now! Empty Re: My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now!

Post  99pro 30/5/2014, 19:54

Why minus rep? What have i done wrong? Someone just try it so will you see that i have actully done some thing with quality.  Crying or Very sad 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now! Empty Re: My prototypes release! toyota ts040 now!

Post  PATR10T 30/5/2014, 20:01

dont know who gave negative reputation points here, THIS IS NOT OK!

if you dont like this release then ignore it instead of giving a -1 and write nothing about it!

to 99dk as you can see by your own you released it unfinished... you just wanted to release it before i could do it... im not in a fight with you so it would be better when you finish the stuff before you release it...

and please stop writing this wrong word "actully" -.-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 30/5/2014, 20:07

PATR10T wrote:dont know who gave negative reputation points here, THIS IS NOT OK!

if you dont like this release then ignore it instead of giving a -1 and write nothing about it!

to 99dk as you can see by your own you released it unfinished... you just wanted to release it before i could do it... im not in a fight with you so it would be better when you finish the stuff before you release it...

and please stop writing this wrong word "actully" -.-

Sorry and thank you for your support. The only thing missing is the motec and mirrors but i dont know to mod these and when i couldnt do anymore so did i release it. I have already improve the michelin textures but honestly nothing more i cant do about the motec or mirros suppose i have to learn about it as it isint my first release to not have these things included.

Honestly i did try to finnish before you as itsreally no point do a worse copy of a previous better version. But if i really wanted to be infront 100% of you so would i do all 3 cars but in a shitty status

Last edited by 99pro on 30/5/2014, 20:14; edited 1 time in total

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 30/5/2014, 20:14

you added the ts030 cockpit? why dont added the motec from it too? Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/5/2014, 20:16

So maybe this is why you should concentrate on the stuff you've already got wip. Compare Material Settings, Object Names, etc. to original cars, to cars from Daniel, etc. and try to make everything working fine and looking well. It needs a lot of time at the beginning, it's been the same for everyone else. But if you never finish one thing to 100%, you will never learn.
When converting a track, it's for me no problem to do it completely within 10-15 minutes and it's all working fine in GTR2, but not looking good at all. But if I wanna make a good one out of it, it takes weeks and months. And this is what you should think about. Take your time and finish at first one car and don't do 100 cars which are hardly finished.

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 30/5/2014, 20:17

PATR10T wrote:you added the ts030 cockpit? why dont added the motec from it too? Wink

I tryed but it just didint want to work even though i changed all material and texture names from ts030 to ts040 so didint it want to work.. The same with the oreca 03 but somehow it went from not working to work... just if i could find what fixed the oreca 03 so can i fix the ts040 aswell..
I understand you Uli but sometimes i forgett the concentration and keeping patient by going like its a competiton.

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 30/5/2014, 20:35

When I first saw the post with the negative vote, I was honestly shocked. How can you hate something that you haven't tried? Seriously,Who downvoted him? At least comment on why he deserves a - vote. What did he do wrong? His conversion isnt half bad. Fine, Daniel did the conversion already but think of this as a starter for what's to come. Yeah the physics don't match the car but what can you do with such a new car? I'm sure they've got their reasons Daniel (Koch) but take it as constructive feedback. This is your best conversion to date if I say so myself. Works just fine for me ingame. So you should pat yourself on the back for a job well done. You gave us something to keep us waiting for the EEC "Official" versions, as it were. Dont beat yourself up over a pretty okay attempt.. Smile But like the others have said, conversions are not easy but the more you practice the better your conversions will look. The only reason why Daniel's (Patr10t) look amazing is because he has practiced and practiced, so for him converting is like second nature to him. And it'll come to you, just take your time. No converts look brilliant in 10 minutes. But don't give up! Keep trying and they'll look better as you learn more and use better techniques.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  steviejb 30/5/2014, 21:11

+1 Kris, very well said. To downvote someone who has tried his best to bring you a new mod is pathetic. It isn't constructive in the slightest.

Stephen Bailey
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
steviejb
steviejb

Back to top Go down

Post  mickeyfff 31/5/2014, 06:56

Thanks heaps for the effort you put into this, keep up the good work and I look forward to your other prototypes

Michael Ford
mickeyfff
mickeyfff

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 31/5/2014, 08:31

The Mailman says keep your head up. Your doing pretty well for a youngster.....assuming that age is correct??

The Mailman's memory is a little hazy these days, but he doesn't remember doing any car modding when he was 14.

Of course that was so long ago there weren't any cars to mod..........  Razz 

I also advise you to hold off on the Oreca, I can see in the WMD forums that it is being worked on though
nothing has been updated in game as yet. Just have some patience and you'll have a better model to work on eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 31/5/2014, 09:49

Thank you guys for your friendly support. I made an update yesterday with numberplate glow, correct tyre texture, mirrors but i will do the motecs today. Should i think of something else to fix?

EDID: Noticed a SERIOUS bug in race mod that needs to big fixed aswell

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 31/5/2014, 11:48

99pro wrote:...EDID: Noticed a SERIOUS bug in race mod that needs to big fixed aswell

And that is why rushing with release isn't smart move...

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 31/5/2014, 16:04

BUG HAS BEEN FIXED AND SOLVED! update will come with real racing 3 cockpit, michelin texture and rim texture that affect under driving and numberglow and mirrors

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 31/5/2014, 20:29

UPDATE!

what have been done:

ts040 cockpit from rr3
wheel and tyre texture better quality while runing.
awfull mirrors (couldnt find any better or do any better. have a better recomend please tell!)

what have been removed:
first person driver (each time i tryed to place him inside the ts040 cockpit so did he always cause any trouble. one time he´s feet where over the dash.)

warining!! a cas. for driver and ai mode..

as i couldnt fix the race and practise bug so have i made a solution.

each time you will drive wiht the toyta so should the cas. line inside the car. be ts040_player. if ai use this cas. so wont your session work so if you will drive a diffrent car while ai while drive toyota ts040 so will the line be ts040_for_ai iside the car.

to start with so is the ts040 n7 for driver and player and ts040 n8 for the ai. (Look inside the car. line for cas. and you will find names for 2 diffrent cas.)

first post same link but new stuff

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 2/6/2014, 00:21

congratulations on your improvements on your knowledge mate.
you ll get there little by little.
keep up the good work, and dont give up

Antonio Ferreira
From Porto, Portugal

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down