European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:02 am by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 12:28 pm by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 12:22 pm by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 6:27 am by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 2:18 am by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 5:42 pm by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 12:59 pm by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pm by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 pm by why_not_simracer

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+43
Sylphide
Shinra
pawelek
Vanaja
Bad News
simspeed_racing
drr6
skeno
suti
antoniog7772
JERACERX
repaban
matteo1974
Pye_Man
baika
jsmee
gtracer123
LeMansDriver22
ChaosZero
PhoenixWylde
Maxellero
bigbad
Tano
jr82
dbstreet
GTP_furinkazen
pimmy
giaserg
Crimson764
brianspeake
ernie2492
Nebehr
Cheeveer
Jarodparker
bernie91
PeteB
rildoh
alexmezza
miuqana
Phillip Kruger
eurostc
intelpower
Markano97
47 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  GTP_furinkazen Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:16 pm

jr82 wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:Little update. study

Tonight successfully done some 4WD physics tests. Those familiar with the old mod may be familiar with the Audi having some extreme body roll and oversteer. This has not totally been fixed but toned down significantly. A similar issue has also been dealt with from the BMW. Exclamation

Now just a final couple physics items to investigate and then... That's finished. woohoo

Also watch out for those Bimmers at starts, they now seriously haul some a** chirp  

Will post a full updated list of what's left before release tomorrow at a more social hour for us Europeans. Sleep
How do the Audi's now go off the line?

Better, still 100% happy but they are better. The Audi's are down on straights but very good on brakes and twisty bits. Bathurst they rule around the Dipper, BMW's swarm them and pass on Conrod, but under braking the Audi reels them in.

pimmy wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:So that's engines finished - want a grumbling GSi Cavalier at 8200rpm to start your career, maybe with aspirations of a 160mph+ Mondeo Mk2 8500rpm screamer?

You got it Very Happy
This will be good to simulate the rate of development more accurately. I did a quick test at Donington GP (one of the few tracks that stayed the same throughout the period):

Year // Real fastest lap // My lap // Car
1991 // 1:42.74 // 1:38.408 // BMW M3
2000 // 1:36.276 // 1:35.722 // Honda Accord

So in reality, times improved by 6.5 seconds, but the current mod's 1991 cars are 4 seconds too quick. Is it closer now?

I do believe Donington had some resurfacing done inbetween those years in the Craners? But doing a quick AI run with the 1992 Listerine 318i and the 2000 Honda:

1992 BMW - 1:43.1
2000 Honda - 1:40.6

AI for the player car is often a little slower than the player, but the time difference (2.5 seconds here) is still comparable. Also remember that is a top tier 1992 car, a privateer 318is is much slower.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  jr82 Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:03 am

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
jr82 wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:Little update. study

Tonight successfully done some 4WD physics tests. Those familiar with the old mod may be familiar with the Audi having some extreme body roll and oversteer. This has not totally been fixed but toned down significantly. A similar issue has also been dealt with from the BMW. Exclamation

Now just a final couple physics items to investigate and then... That's finished. woohoo

Also watch out for those Bimmers at starts, they now seriously haul some a** chirp  

Will post a full updated list of what's left before release tomorrow at a more social hour for us Europeans. Sleep
How do the Audi's now go off the line?

Better, still 100% happy but they are better. The Audi's are down on straights but very good on brakes and twisty bits. Bathurst they rule around the Dipper, BMW's swarm them and pass on Conrod, but under braking the Audi reels them in.

pimmy wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:So that's engines finished - want a grumbling GSi Cavalier at 8200rpm to start your career, maybe with aspirations of a 160mph+ Mondeo Mk2 8500rpm screamer?

You got it Very Happy
This will be good to simulate the rate of development more accurately. I did a quick test at Donington GP (one of the few tracks that stayed the same throughout the period):

Year // Real fastest lap // My lap // Car
1991 // 1:42.74 // 1:38.408 // BMW M3
2000 // 1:36.276 // 1:35.722 // Honda Accord

So in reality, times improved by 6.5 seconds, but the current mod's 1991 cars are 4 seconds too quick. Is it closer now?

I do believe Donington had some resurfacing done inbetween those years in the Craners? But doing a quick AI run with the 1992 Listerine 318i and the 2000 Honda:

1992 BMW - 1:43.1
2000 Honda - 1:40.6

AI for the player car is often a little slower than the player, but the time difference (2.5 seconds here) is still comparable. Also remember that is a top tier 1992 car, a privateer 318is is much slower.
awesome, how about Rydell in the '95 Volvo for example? as in the real season he could barely get the thing off the line at any pace.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:50 pm

if  the 1990 2 litre class BTCC is to be included like Markano suggested at another place  here is the widebody  Starion which was a regular entry that season , (3D body and skin done)  , problem is it doesn't have any lights  or working dials and guess physics would have to be reworked for Super Touring mod

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

here a good pic of the Sierra Saphire

the other entries were hoards of M3 ,  works Cavalier, a Sierra Saphire  an E30 (but not M3)    and a Vauxhall Belmot which is not available and only did the last 2 races

the Nick Baird E30

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:37 pm

that Nick Baird e30 is a BMW 318is.
there's something similar (320i) available for GTA V

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:04 pm

O-ZERO_Racing wrote:that Nick Baird e30 is a BMW 318is.
there's something similar (320i) available for GTA V

it's actually available for the old San Andreas too
upload foto share link

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:47 pm

I will add only the m3s, cavaliers and the sapphire sierra for this pack. As for the 3 series bmw i will paint the skin on an m3 just like i did with this bmw from 1991.

End grid will be 16 cars.The smallest BTCC grid but hey, fun can still be had, plus these cars also raced at the Birmingham GP which is a nice street circuit. Very Happy My current rework process is to do asian championships first(completed) then the south african ones(completed aswell) finish off at South America(currently doing that) and then head back to the european packs to finish off my work on this mod. Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:44 am

regarding the Starion if I remember Trackholics did convert it for GTR2 already but I can't remember if the 1990 BTCC widebody  version too  ??

to give an idea about differences,   the widebody is so much better looking  and already existing in Rfactor plus the skin Very Happy

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:57 am

Normal body : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:55 pm

found technical specs on the Starion  

claimed  as 260 BHP  at 8300 RPM and a 6 speed gearbox

the Civic listed as 270 BHP at 8500 RPM with 5 speed gearbox

Last edited by intelpower on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:02 pm

a correct 4th generation Civic sedan does exist for GTA San Andreas

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:59 pm

A Civic Sedan with 270 bhp and 900 kg... interesting ratio !!!

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:13 pm

The model may be available but all the effort of converting and putting the car ingame for one skin? Don't really think its worth it. I will add the starion. With it the grid will consist of 17 cars.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:17 pm

A pack i would like to do but sadly very little material is the CIVT 1991 and 1992(only reffering to the class S2 cars)
Most models are available in gtr2 only a calibra is missing. As i said very little material.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Markano97 wrote:The model may be available but all the effort of converting and putting the car ingame for one skin? Don't really think its worth it. I will add the starion. With it the grid will consist of 17 cars.

dunno,  there are contact info of the author  e-mail and blog maybe contact him if he can send the original 3D files?

the 4th generation Civic is in  RFACTOR, unfrotunately the hatchback version only

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Can't tell if you should contact the author. I don't know 3d stuff. If anyone here is interested in converting this carand put it in the mod then i'll do the skin.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Markano97 wrote:A pack i would like to do but sadly very little material  is the CIVT 1991 and 1992(only reffering to the class S2 cars)
Most models are available in gtr2 only a calibra is missing. As i said very little material.

Renxo have doing the CIVT 1992 and I wait since few month his release but now, I don't know where is he ...

Renxo where are you ?!

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:51 am

Renxo has made the 1992 CIVT however he made the Class 1 cars. It wasn't released as these cars where not supertouring cars.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:54 am

BTW since i'm going to get to rework the european championships soon. I found an addon entry for the 1995 CET however this is the only capture i have and i can't find the main sponsor.Any thoughts?

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Yes very good job thanks!
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:39 pm

3D damage tweaks approaching comclusion. Two different Volvos.

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:03 pm

Hey guys, any news to share with us?

Very Happy Very Happy

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:13 pm

bernie91 wrote:Hey guys, any news to share with us?

Very Happy Very Happy

Yes actually. Firstly I'm back working on the mod fully, personal circumstances meant last 3 weeks I had to halt all progress. Back now though Very Happy

Anyway let's run through a few things, some of these you may have seen on the FRM FB page already.

Interior view bonnets - 80% of car models done.

Spot of kerb hopping testing the BMW's - corrected and made sure that all cars now show in the appropriate manufacturer filter in the SINGLE MAKES GDB. Also this yellow BMW AI survived fine and didn't spin or wreck.

New splitter damage - Primera P10. Damage files have been tweaked as well.

Recoloured Renault Laguna rims - a little more true to life on the 1998 and 1999 cars. Here for comparison Menu has the old rim colour, Plato the new one.

Aero discs being adjusted with correct textures for Nissans.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:21 am

Showroom edit featuring wonderful series banner by Markano, and the new aero disc rims by MushyGaming. Also some new menu UI previews!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:59 am

amazing good work thanks tongue
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:28 pm

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Showroom edit featuring wonderful series banner by Markano, and the new aero disc rims by MushyGaming. Also some new menu UI previews!

Looks good! The only thing i could desire is a supertouring video for the intro or for the top ban in the main menu Cool Cool Cool

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next