European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 10:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitime23/3/2024, 23:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 07:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 04:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 16:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 11:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 09:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 09:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 10:53 by why_not_simracer

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+43
Sylphide
Shinra
pawelek
Vanaja
Bad News
simspeed_racing
drr6
skeno
suti
antoniog7772
JERACERX
repaban
matteo1974
Pye_Man
baika
jsmee
gtracer123
LeMansDriver22
ChaosZero
PhoenixWylde
Maxellero
bigbad
Tano
jr82
dbstreet
GTP_furinkazen
pimmy
giaserg
Crimson764
brianspeake
ernie2492
Nebehr
Cheeveer
Jarodparker
bernie91
PeteB
rildoh
alexmezza
miuqana
Phillip Kruger
eurostc
intelpower
Markano97
47 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  GTP_furinkazen 11/10/2017, 05:57

bernie91 wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:Showroom edit featuring wonderful series banner by Markano, and the new aero disc rims by MushyGaming. Also some new menu UI previews!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks good! The only thing i could desire is a supertouring video for the intro or for the top ban in the main menu Cool Cool Cool

I've tried this but GTR2 didn't like it and CTD - also I don't use the regular UI, but an enhanced version of the DucFreak version [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  bernie91 11/10/2017, 06:13

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

I've tried this but GTR2 didn't like it and CTD - also I don't use the regular UI, but an enhanced version of the DucFreak version [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yep, i've tried too. CDT and nothing else...

in fact this is only a desire, not a request Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 16/10/2017, 15:05

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Anyone got info on this? N24 Audi, perhaps 1998.

apperenatly it raced in 1999 with no 237

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

maybe it raced in 1999 with no 237 and in 2000 with no 25

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 16/10/2017, 17:18

i remember xxp once showed a N24 documentary including an onboard lap with that A4 from 2000.

it was also ran in a few VLN races in 2000, not sure about 1999.

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 21 Empty COPA DE LAS NACIONES SUPER TURISMO Preview!

Post  GTP_furinkazen 16/10/2017, 20:04

Complete and now all ready in-game - the colourful grid of the COPA DE LAS NACIONES SUPER TURISMO from Argentina - here is a selection! Thanks to GTPorsche and Markano for the interior manufacturer logos and series banner, and Markano for the skin work!

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  JERACERX 16/10/2017, 20:06

The rebadged Vectras amuse me so, GM with their constant rebadging of everything.

Jameson Evans
JERACERX
JERACERX

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 17/10/2017, 01:25

Those cars look really nice... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 17/10/2017, 11:23

the El Bacha Peugeot must have been a pain in the a** Razz

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 17/10/2017, 12:21

While i haven't posted anything for a while, the BTCC is the championship that's being reworked right now.I've started the 1997 season.Along with the updated BTCC the following events will be included:

1992-1994 Toca Shootout
1996 Tourist Trophy

Here are some previews. More can be found on my page:

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 21/10/2017, 09:51

An approximated release date for the whole update?

Just askin' Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 21/10/2017, 17:27

are there any plans to update the 1996 CIVT pack?

Milovan Vesnic raced at the Vallelunga round and i think this is his car on the right:

based on the one he drove in the Yugoslavian Championship in 1996:
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 23/10/2017, 19:03

New lighting for tracks, before and after:

Markano has delivered to me TT Trophy 1997.

New interior file for Renault Laguna - interior frame was green which was incorrect for all seasons, now the bare carbon look (final picture, my photo for reference inbetween)

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero 23/10/2017, 19:11

Attention to details, I like it thumbs

Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 25/10/2017, 16:53

with those huge grids this mod has become more of a virtual encyclopedia on Super Tourers than a video game Cool

if  someone who wants to do a mini pack  a 1993  Wellington - Bathurst might be an idea , a giant gird of 6 cars...  Laughing   but if put on same page with DTM 93 super tourers there may be a nice combined grid (and potnetially the 4 super tourer entries of SPA 1993 , no 1.2,3 and 11 )

no 1,2 and 4 from here

plus the Bathurst 93 2.0 L cars   , those Sierras are same as in BTCC  , non-turbo RS  
upload images fast

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 25/10/2017, 18:44

Nice cars thank you a lot tongue
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 26/10/2017, 15:09

bernie91 wrote:An approximated release date for the whole update?

Missed this post! December the goal!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 26/10/2017, 15:53

incase we want small grids added to this mod The Yugoslavian Championship should be  mentioned.

1999, ST footage starts at 3:58

- 2 Alfa 155
-1 BMW
-1 Peugeot 405

2000, ST footage starts at 4:10

- 2 BMW
-1 Alfa 155
-1 Peugeot 405
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/10/2017, 16:31

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

how fitting, Santa comes Very Happy

guess the idea is to finish it off for good so no updates are required

a very small bug on the old mod was that on some cars (think a Volvo) the rain screen didn't cover the whole windshield , so you had the edges of it with no rain drops but not a big deal at all

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 26/10/2017, 23:37

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

Thats Xmas sorted Wink

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 27/10/2017, 13:06

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

Yeah!! Cool thumbs

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 30/10/2017, 06:46

1998 Renault before:

1998 Renault after:

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 30/10/2017, 18:18

beautiful,nice car,thanks tongue
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 30/10/2017, 18:29

Right now is perhaps the most frustrating part of the mod - error checking everything continuously over and over.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 6/11/2017, 20:13

Just had a big off in my Alfa at Donington.... and what's different with front of the car? Hmm....

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 7/11/2017, 10:03

The yugoslavian championship will be joining the st mod... at some point. I also plan a polish touring car championship collection with some supertourers that ran there from various years(not enough to make separate grids).

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next