European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 29 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 29 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 29 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 29 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 29 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 29 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 29 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 29 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 29 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 1/12/2016, 20:04

simspeed_racing wrote:I might have a PSD of that livery that DBStreet made for the 1995 world cup, I will look.

I have the Oreca FFSA 1993 psd if you want.It has exactly the same livery. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 29 Empty Macau 1998 Preview

Post  Markano97 4/12/2016, 22:16

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 5/12/2016, 00:49

63 is the Nissan that raced in Norvegian series

but pattern is different than the one in screenshot

BTW should I make grabs from the 99 race  (back markers) or its not necessary ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 5/12/2016, 15:35

intelpower wrote:63 is the Nissan that raced in Norvegian series

but pattern is different than the one in screenshot

BTW should I make grabs from the 99 race  (back markers)   or its not necessary ?

Thanks for the offer intel but it won't be necessary,i've scanned the 1999 race and will have to rely on my photos rather than footage for the backmarkers.The primera is indeed the same.In 1996 it was plain blue,in 1997 it had an ex-stw 1996 livery,1998 had this livery and in 1999 it had a few more graphics.After the macau races the norwegian car had the same pattern on the sides not on the front however.Progress is slow on the 1998 race due to a lack of time so i will have the pack done possibly in the holidays.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 5/12/2016, 18:37

maybe finish off norvegian pack instead ?

if I remember only entries left to do were
- the Nissan for both seasons,
- the Volvos which are light STCC edits, ,
- dark blue Mondeo, from STCC
- bright yellow BMW , STCC edit
- Frank Valle BMW , STCC edit

and from scratch  one BMW from 2004 which more difficult checkerued pattern and weird bonnet logo

and that pack is DONE Very Happy

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 5/12/2016, 19:05

intelpower wrote:maybe finish off norvegian pack instead ?

if I remember only entries left to do were
-  the Nissan for both seasons,
-  the Volvos which are light STCC edits, ,
- dark blue Mondeo, from STCC  
-  bright yellow BMW  , STCC edit
- Frank Valle BMW  , STCC edit

and from scratch  one BMW from 2004 which more difficult checkerued pattern and weird bonnet logo

and that pack is DONE Very Happy

I have done the 2002 Nissan and the Volvo from that year.The mondeo for 2003 i will need some help with the logos on the side.BMWs not that hard infact the same could be said for the other cars.The one i'm stuck is this one.I have found some very good HD photos showing the car all around though.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 5/12/2016, 19:07

BTW regarding the NTCC series, i was going to do the 2004 season but just like with the 2001 FFSA i don't have enough material,not even race numbers so just like the NATCC pack only 2 seasons will be done.
I also plan a couple of single season championships like the DTM 1993 2000 cup and the 1994 Velocidade PT.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 5/12/2016, 19:09

Markano97 wrote:BTW regarding the NTCC series, i was going to do the 2004 season but just like with the 2001 FFSA i don't have enough material,not even race numbers so just like the NATCC pack only 2 seasons will be done.
I also plan a couple of single season championships like the DTM 1993 2000 cup and the 1994 Velocidade PT.

Sounds good to us all, i think thumbs
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 5/12/2016, 19:48

for anyone with eagle eyes Markano means the big logo on the sides

personally for me it's not a big deal missing logos on such a n obscure series Smile , it's not high profile with many resources like STW, BTCC, etc

did the count
13 entries in 2002 season
14 entries for 2003 season

which means the updated NATCC 1996 with Jim Kenzie has actually one more entry Razz

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 5/12/2016, 20:45

The good thing is that i'm almost finishing all my planned skinpacks.I still have the bathurst races and the fia world cup to go as far as big packs are concerned all the others are smaller ones so i'm getting there.. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 8/12/2016, 04:15

That is the fix for season 94 btcc (Alfa and BMW engine) :

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 8/12/2016, 05:02

Jarodparker wrote:That is the fix for season 94 btcc (Alfa and BMW engine) :

sweet.

some others i have noticed need a tinker but i not entirely sure how to do them =
slow '95 Ford/speed up Renault, '96 happy with, Renault do challenge but Audi/Biela still come out on top. speed up '97 Renault a touch & speed up Rydell/slow down Burt (swap driver talent files ?). '98 the randomness of results is fine as per the top half of the field is fine aside from Neal being a front runner (him around the top 10 would be bang on). speed up '99 Nissan. with '00 Vauxhall were rubbish tho looking at Ch'ship results they both still beat the Honda's who were quicker than Ford in the season i did.
get these right & this mod will be spot on, tho it's awesome as is & i thank those who created it.
i not entirely sure how to do it but am willing to much around with .eng files & see how that goes?

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 8/12/2016, 07:18

BMW still the top car but not by as much.
with the .HDC files does it work of on the engine line you change it from "BMW_ST_1994" to "RENAULT_LAGUNA_1994" (which has less BHP) for example or do you have to change the whole file over?

Last edited by jr82 on 8/12/2016, 07:31; edited 1 time in total

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 8/12/2016, 07:21

You can do that but you'd need to copy the renault engine file over to the BMW folder. Its better to copy the contents off the Renault engine file into the existing BMW file.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 8/12/2016, 07:35

simspeed_racing wrote:You can do that but you'd need to copy the renault engine file over to the BMW folder. Its better to copy the contents off the Renault engine  file into the existing BMW file.
is there a way to do the Neal - Honda Accord '97 engine to the '97 Primera engine file (which his car uses) without slowing down the "leslie/Ried" cars in the '97 carset?

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 8/12/2016, 07:42

Create a unique HDC to not affect the 1997 cars -  
So for this car  you would copy the NISSAN_PRIMERA_1997.HDC  and rename it for example  NISSAN_PRIMERA_NEAL.HDC.
Then in Neal's .CAR file change the line HDVehicle=NISSAN_PRIMERA_1997.hdc to  match the new file.

This new HDC allows you to have a new engine file.  So take the engine of your choice and again rename it to what you want, for this example call it  NISSAN_PRIMERA_NEAL.ENG.

Go back to the new HDC  NISSAN_PRIMERA_NEAL.HDC and scroll to the engine section and change  the two lines so they point to the new engine like so
[ENGINE]
RevLimitAvailable=1
SpeedLimiter=1                      // Whether a pitlane speed limiter is available
Normal=NISSAN_PRIMERA_NEAL
RestrictorPlate=NISSAN_PRIMERA_NEAL

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 8/12/2016, 07:53

simspeed_racing wrote:Create a unique HDC to not affect the 1997 cars -  
So for this car  you would copy the NISSAN_PRIMERA_1997.HDC  and rename it for example  NISSAN_PRIMERA_NEAL.HDC.
Then in Neal's .CAR file change the line HDVehicle=NISSAN_PRIMERA_1997.hdc to  match the new file.

This new HDC allows you to have a new engine file.  So take the engine of your choice and again rename it to what you want, for this example call it  NISSAN_PRIMERA_NEAL.ENG.

Go back to the new HDC  NISSAN_PRIMERA_NEAL.HDC and scroll to the engine section and change  the two lines so they point to the new engine like so
[ENGINE]
RevLimitAvailable=1
SpeedLimiter=1                      // Whether a pitlane speed limiter is available
Normal=NISSAN_PRIMERA_NEAL
RestrictorPlate=NISSAN_PRIMERA_NEAL
cheers for that info, i'll have a play around & report the outcomes.
it's easier to copy files & rename than drap/drop txt in those files Smile

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 8/12/2016, 10:35

I've changed nearly all 1994 car with accurate performance levels now, i'll report them back later. Modified 50 engine files and making appropriate HDV tweaks.

Also worth noting Matt Neal's 1999 car is actually a german STW car, so for accuracy the STW Nissan would the correct .HDC

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 8/12/2016, 10:53

GTP_furinkazen wrote:I've changed nearly all 1994 car with accurate performance levels now, i'll report them back later. Modified 50 engine files and making appropriate HDV tweaks.

Also worth noting Matt Neal's 1999 car is actually a german STW car, so for accuracy the STW Nissan would the correct .HDC
nice work

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 8/12/2016, 23:55

made the following changes to '94 & it's pretty much sorted

have installed alfa/bmw 94 update
94 - updates
alfa - use updated bmw 94 engine
bmw - use Vauxhall Cavalier 94 engine

just copy/rename the .eng files

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 9/12/2016, 02:49

'95 changes - seems ok, Renault could maybe be a touch quicker
ford - use toyota engine
renault - use ford engine

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 9/12/2016, 03:06

along with Silverstone GP, there is a spin issue at Snetterton at the end of the back straight, the cars brake & slide/spin before or at the next turn. is it an issue with cars stability or the tracks AIW?
also the Oulton Park "island" layout has a reverse grid of the top 10 in the '99 & '00 seasons. was that a rule in place then?

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 9/12/2016, 06:03

Alfa use Alfa 94 engine lol ... But it's the same of other engine.
BMW use Skoda engine.

I think ford is one best car of 95, not fault of car if driver doing shit !
Renault have same power of Ford in the game but less torque. But Renault have best chaassis.

Spa :

Renault 2.23.640
Ford 2.23.408

I have better drive on the lap with Ford and this car use more the tyre than Renault !

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 9/12/2016, 07:19

The 1995 Mondeo still had a straight line advantage and could quick over a lap but it wore its tyres out I think partly because of the heavier engine and, in the UK alt least, everyone else started to move the driver closer to the centre of the car and lower down whereas Ford stuck with the older layout closer to a road car seating position.

The Oulton problem is known and will be fixed and the Snetterton AI is being looked at I believe.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 9/12/2016, 08:24

Yes Ford use more tyre because she have much understeer and she have more torque. I feel the front of car very rigid, so much rigid -> the car slide -> tyre heating is more -> tyres using more.

I think at Valencia, Renault destruct Ford !

I have a question in my head since long time, where come from the different feeling of any cars if all cars have the same setup in the .hdc ?! In the skeleton of 3D model ?!

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next