European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Jarodparker 5/1/2017, 11:35

baika wrote:Here are the two BMW 320d's from 1998 Nürburgring 24h. I've used Simbins Seat engine, and modified the gearbox because of the engines lower rpm.
The cars are in the STW 98 extra class

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for this car thumbs

She have just 3 problem :

- When you don't accelerate, no brake engine, the car is in free wheel. I think it's a problem of clutch in the .HDC

- the car use the same fuel of other touring car

- the car need to be fastest more than 2 sec at Donington. I think with 1055kg the car is good !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  baika 5/1/2017, 11:53

Well, i've only changed the engine and the gearbox's final ratio. The .HDC is all the same.

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 5/1/2017, 13:08

I have find the problem

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If revlimitrange is 4200 when other engine is 8500, you need to give +110% at the value, maybe more for diesel engine. After you do that, you need to change the clutch in .HDC, otherwise the game activate autoclutch and you are in free wheel when you brake.

I think with that and 10-15% less fuel consumation and +15HP, the car is good !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 5/1/2017, 13:24

Jarodparker wrote:

- When you don't accelerate, no brake engine, the car is in free wheel. I think it's a problem of clutch in the .HDC

Do you mean that when you release the throttle when the car is moving, the RPM falls back to idle? Like in those old 2stroke engined cars like Trabant or Wartburg?

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 5/1/2017, 15:57

in the german commentary they mentioned that diesel's main advantage was fuel consumption which means less pit stops for the race

and bare in mind the privateer 320 i qualified a bit faster

in case STW pack gets updated a possible skin for the STW 1997 bonus category , Klaus Ludwig

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]kostenlose bilder

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 5/1/2017, 16:13

Ludwig's car is already there.

Jacob Fredriksson says hi
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 5/1/2017, 17:19

ahh my bad, it's with no 41 in-game instead of 20

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/1/2017, 19:17

hi fans Here u see my  own  car in GTR²

First  beta to see  , hope  u enjoy  about this .
Run with its own  5 zylinder sound , Not  a volvo , its an audi .

Greets eltom

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 6/1/2017, 00:35

baika wrote:
Jarodparker wrote:

Do you mean that when you release the throttle when the car is moving, the RPM falls back to idle? Like in those old 2stroke engined cars like Trabant or Wartburg?

Yes that is the problem and causing at car an horrible underteer ! The engine come from ESR WTCC mod but I think the creator of this engine don't know the middle column serve of torque engine braking.

The rpm isn't good, temperature and heating isn't good, fuel consumation èsn't good and the same for the torque but no problem I create new engine !

intelpower wrote:

and bare in mind the privateer 320 i qualified a bit faster

I think it's H-S Stuck who are so much older to do a good qualy lol ...

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/1/2017, 05:28

The problem Negativ power when no  gas to  Engine.

Usualy compresion  to 2.0 liter class @ appr. 300 HP is appr. 14.5 : 1 . think by your  own car  most near by 10: 1 and  your cars are more heavy.
So engine Breaking  is at touringcars more to feel .

The Simbin engine  do not show this  correctly .
Remember to pull a car  by feed with a gear  looked to start up engine .(empty battery for example u do it)

The decelerate   must be nearby 15 km  per sec or more for the light touring car in the first gear .

I think it the right way to put it into the game , it is possible to make .

In the  Red marked table upper in the  Tread  u can  adust the  engine friction   by each RPM .  don´t forget  to  give more mass  to  rotating mass, remeber  sinbim engine do not show this feeling real.

Look to tom´s engine shop , u can do all by easy way . U will find it in misc on other active GTR² fansides .
Greets eltom

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 Empty Skinupdate

Post  Guest 6/1/2017, 07:01

Hi

Now  with  free spokes , watch the breaks ,  carboninlay in the spoiler .
Wheel are  Audi Avus design from Audi A8 D2 18" . same like  Audi S2 but  in 16"

My real S2 Sedan  with the  18 " Avus  rims

Greats eltom

Back to top Go down

Post  haruo 6/1/2017, 07:54

ESR WTCC mod physuc and take direct from original simbin race series game
in fact it is VW inline 4 TDi engine
by limited of GMotor engine (not support turbo boost) and maybe lack of real some data of that car
original simbin guy try simulate turbo-diesel engine by that limited
resault are not realistic as you said

if you want edit compression ratio use rfactor PhysicsEditor
is better more than adjust by scratch

Ouprakon Leeka (aka Haruo)
haruo
haruo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 6/1/2017, 08:55

Thanks guys for your answer but I have almost finished the engine.

I think tomorrow it's good, just need to test the heating, fuel consumation and laptime but the brake engine and the drivability of the power is finished Very Happy

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 6/1/2017, 10:00

Jarodparker wrote:

Yes that is the problem and causing at car an horrible underteer ! The engine come from ESR WTCC mod but I think the creator of this engine don't know the middle column serve of torque engine braking.

The rpm isn't good, temperature and heating isn't good, fuel consumation èsn't good and the same for the torque but no problem I create new engine !

Well, i've took the engine directly from Simbin's RaceOn, without any modifications. I've never heard any problem about that in RaceOn.
And i didn't experienced what you said about this "free-wheel" effect, even with autocluch on. I don't know what could be the problem.  Sad
Does anybody have the same what Jarod said?

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 6/1/2017, 11:56

I think iyou don't feel the problem because you use old tyres who stuck so much on ground and haven't the precision than tyres V2. With new tyres, all little differences have a biggest effect on car than older tyres and you have a better feeling to see all problem of drivability !

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 6/1/2017, 13:26

The following packs have been updated:

STW 1994-1999 - small change to 1 of the Astra skins, team name and now running without aero kit.
HSCC 2015 - 2016 skin pack added, credits JSMEE for putting together.
PROCAR 1993-1997 - Additional 1997 skins by Markano97
NATCC 1996 - 1997 - Additional BMW skin for 1996 season

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 6/1/2017, 21:59

Thanks Simon Very Happy  slowly but surely this mod comes closer and closer to being finished  Cool

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 7/1/2017, 08:48

How calculate fuel estimation ?

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 7/1/2017, 14:22

Jarodparker wrote:How calculate fuel estimation ?

Yep, very interesting question... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 7/1/2017, 15:42

I have finished the engine of BMW 320D !

I think all driver who like to drift have an erection with this car + tyres V2 Very Happy

I think the fuel estimate of all engine need to be modified for 1.100 because AI goes in pit after 15 laps Suspect

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 7/1/2017, 20:33

there is some info about fuel useage on the Race2Play forums

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 7/1/2017, 21:18

eurostc wrote:there is some info about fuel useage on the Race2Play forums

Link please ?

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 7/1/2017, 21:40

this is a bit annoying cos I didn't spot earlier but in 1996 STW  the Team Lauderbach BMW is missing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]kostenlose bilder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder hochladen kostenlos

Kostenlos Bilder hochladen

in the first 4 events it was raced by austrian  Alexander Gaggl  (raced as Alex G in 1995 season)    with no 32 then he left the team and was replcaed by Christian Menzel with no 31 at 2 further rounds

I go thru the races and trying to get good shots of this BMW

Last edited by intelpower on 7/1/2017, 22:06; edited 1 time in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 7/1/2017, 22:05

I just checked and indeed the cars are missing.I remember adding them in the pack though last year....The car is available.It was originally done by Baika for his stw 1996 pack.

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 7/1/2017, 22:08

Markano97 wrote:I just checked and indeed the cars are missing.I remember adding them in the pack though last year....The car is available.It was originally done by Baika for his stw 1996 pack.

well check my upodated post, some very good shots of it !!!

should I go and get shots of the no 31 Menzel version for Extra category ? or was that done too ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next