European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Free connections, it's not just words
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeToday at 15:14 by steerlinglinks_

» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 19:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 28 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 13:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 28 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 18:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 28 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 18:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 28 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 12:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 28 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 08:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 28 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 23:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 28 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 18:59 by Orteva

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 29/11/2016, 02:04

rally kit car VS Super tourer, LOL  this scene is famous   Laughing

for chases they supposedly used Peugeot 406 super tourer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Renxo 29/11/2016, 02:48

I CIVT the 1992 is completed, I have two problems .. the alfaromeo 75, are very slow .. and the OPEL omega is resized bad .. is bigger than the other cars .. for the rest of those already present in the model, they are perfect and all complete

Renxo
Renxo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 29/11/2016, 03:51

Intel : lol, where are you from for knowing this movie ?

Renxo : why not giving the .eng .hdc .sp from m3 E30 at alfa 75 ? I have doing that on my game and that work fine but my model come from WTCC 1987

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 29/11/2016, 05:55

Jarodparker wrote:Intel : lol, where are you from for knowing this movie ?

Renxo : why not giving the .eng .hdc .sp from m3 E30 at alfa 75 ? I have doing that on my game and that work fine but my model come from WTCC 1987

Superb movies the taxi ones,the 4th one not so much but still plenty of laughs. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 29/11/2016, 05:58

Markano97 wrote:
Jarodparker wrote:Intel : lol, where are you from for knowing this movie ?

Superb movies the taxi ones,the 4th one not so much but still plenty of laughs. Very Happy

Taxi 2.... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 29/11/2016, 06:09

must do a correction, unfortunalty it seems they actually only used the SOUND of a BTCC super tourer 406 and not actualy used one for the movie

Taxi 1 and 2 are aweseome fun movies , 3 and 4 are CRAP

and of course Marion Cotillard ... Razz

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 29/11/2016, 07:19

Marion cotillard the best actress of the world Very Happy

We haven't a policeman in EEC who are champion at AMS or GTR2 and he is a dick in the real driving ?! Very Happy

I have the same opinion 1 and 2 is good but after, it's a mixing between James bond and transformers.

I don't know how they have transform all game french words in other language for kept the humor of the lyrics but I think it's not easy ! I haven't thinking to see french movie in other language but maybe one day for fun !

406 sound good in the movie Very Happy

edit : Just for the pleasure, 406 Aiello at Hillclimb at 10km of my house

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 29/11/2016, 19:08

see at 2.55 and 3.02 that Golf III in action looks a bit out of place but not out of pace , could keep up with the other slow super tourers

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 29/11/2016, 20:24

intelpower wrote:see at 2.55  and 3.02     that Golf III  in action looks a bit out of place but not out of pace , could keep up with the other slow super tourers

Is this blue Opel seen on the vid at 1:12 available ?

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 29/11/2016, 23:16

Yes, I think it's the performance of golf kitcar because the front is enlarged  and the golf isn't a good kitcar. When you see the citroen ZX kitcar, she have best performance in rally and she is on the middle front of FFSA 96. It's logique golf kitcar is on the middle slow of CET.

It's a shame no 3D model of ZX for doing the team GEMO sport in FFSA 96. Maybe change ZX for a 306 maxi if model exist because in 99 and 2000, GEMO is champion with William David and 406 stw.

If a guy is motivated for doing the golf I'm interest, I'm always interest for a new model lol!

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 30/11/2016, 00:12

Jarodparker wrote:Yes, I think it's the performance of golf kitcar because the front is enlarged  and the golf isn't a good kitcar. When you see the citroen ZX kitcar, she have best performance in rally and she is on the middle front of FFSA 96. It's logique golf kitcar is on the middle slow of CET.

It's a shame no 3D model of ZX for doing the team GEMO sport in FFSA 96. Maybe change ZX for a 306 maxi if model exist because in 99 and 2000, GEMO is champion with William David and 406 stw.

If a guy is motivated for doing the golf I'm interest, I'm always interest for a new model lol!

Would you care to put a pic of that ZX FFSA? Maybe maybe maybe some 3d model...

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 30/11/2016, 02:10

intelpower wrote:well someone did model the 95-99 Pontiac Sunfire sedan for GTA IV   but seems not released

I'm agree with you intel
But the is released for Garry's mod, I try to download but I don't have the game, here is the link

If someone have the game and can download it, please send it to me and I'll make a supertourer

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 30/11/2016, 03:45

Matteo1974 : The car is difficult to find, impossible to find picture 96 season, just the 97 season :

I haven't knowing that behind but Renault megane maxi participate of championship :

Dbstreet : not the game for me but great idea thumps up

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Renxo 30/11/2016, 03:47

If someone have the game and can download it, please send it to me and I'll make a supertourer[/quote]

I have the game, but in the addon folder I is not out of the file
Renxo
Renxo

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 30/11/2016, 04:02

maybe possible to try to contact the mod author and ask him for the 3D model ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 30/11/2016, 04:11

@ Jarodparker: there's a Citroen ZX Kitcar rally  for rfactor, maybe it could be useful. It's avalibale even in Assetto corsa: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 30/11/2016, 23:37

matteo1974 wrote:@ Jarodparker: there's a Citroen ZX Kitcar rally  for rfactor, maybe it could be useful. It's avalibale even in Assetto corsa: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes I know this car but I'm not a modder. I have searched how convert AC->GTR but I haven't find because it's more difficult than model fromrfactor or other game Crying or Very sad

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 30/11/2016, 23:58

Jarodparker wrote:
matteo1974 wrote:@ Jarodparker: there's a Citroen ZX Kitcar rally  for rfactor, maybe it could be useful. It's avalibale even in Assetto corsa: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes I know this car but I'm not a modder. I have searched how convert AC->GTR but I haven't find because it's more difficult than model fromrfactor or other game Crying or Very sad

Mate, you got pm

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/12/2016, 02:46

Matteo there were at least 2 versions of the ZX made for rF1 by a spanish team, i remember seeing one for a spanish championship and another more detailed a few years later

Unfortunatelly i don´t have a link for you, but maybe someone from Spain doing rF1 can help

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 2/12/2016, 01:36

NATCC pack  needs an update !

gone thru the footage and managed to get a shot of the no 20 Jim Kenzie BMW       , looks like one of the ex- FINA french cars

looks like except some Michelin logos it's rather sponsorless , just 2 bigger logos on the  doors but can't recognize them , banner can be taken from the no 10 sister car  

with him it would be 4 BMW in 96 season and 15 entries total  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Bilder hochladen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]direct upload

at 1.35

Last edited by intelpower on 2/12/2016, 01:46; edited 3 times in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 2/12/2016, 01:43

Its got the same Armadillo logo as the Delong car on the side but its a duplicate of that car and I decided not to do those for this pack

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 2/12/2016, 01:48

what do you mean duplicate ?

the no 10 car raced at Toronoto, this was an extra entry

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 2/12/2016, 01:53

Oh ok, but still i'm not making it.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 2/12/2016, 01:57

dunno but such a small grid championship could need every entry it can get and for who has the PSD file of that original french skin it would be very very easy

it's not like with with BTCC, STW or italians eries where you have 25 + grids and can be picky

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 2/12/2016, 02:38

I might have a PSD of that livery that DBStreet made for the 1995 world cup, I will look.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next