European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitime24/4/2024, 20:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 11:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 06:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 18:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 13:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 11:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 00:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 08:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 11 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 05:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  simspeed_racing 25/8/2016, 03:26

If you post in the presentation thread following the format others have and put your real name in your signature you will get access to the whole site.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Nebehr 25/8/2016, 04:04

simspeed_racing wrote:If you post in the presentation thread  following the format others have and put your real name in your signature you will get access to the whole site.

nah, I am happy with the way it is. if somebody feels their work belongs to the closed section that's fine by me. thanks for the clarification Simon.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 25/8/2016, 04:47

22 Vectra done

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kostenloses Bilderhosting

moving on ,  except HELIX  and Dunlop anything recognizable on the 2 Shell Vectras ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and the black one

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 25/8/2016, 05:54

nothing except [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . text on the windscreen is "Østfold Shell Olje".

the square logo at the bottom left corner of the number plate in a slightly better quality can be seen here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 25/8/2016, 06:29

This one too... Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 25/8/2016, 13:56

hail All Red Everything

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]gratis bilder hochladen

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 25/8/2016, 14:54

The bodies are all made for STCC 2000 and I've only got a couple of cars to finish for 2001 (to add to those already made)
There is an update for JTCC with a new cockpit for the Mazda made by DBstreet and it will come with the 1994 and 1996 seasons.
The latest Race07 version is in beta and it includes a new front bumper for the Opel Vectra but I am waiting for a new template ofr that car as it is a completley new design not just the Vauxhall logo removed.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 25/8/2016, 15:12

white rectangle on the hood of the black Vectra contains KNA logo. in 2002 it looked like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this I believe is another logo in the left corner of the number plates of some cars: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 25/8/2016, 15:53

Thanks , so no 9 done even if a bit semi-fictional due to lack of pics, it's based largely on the sister car no 9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder kostenlos hochladen

next the Mondeo, can the writing on the side be ID ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 25/8/2016, 16:01

if you mean Terje Andersen's car, then the text is Karosseri Grossisten A. S. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (and the website URL on the rear)

will the rims also be painted on NTCC cars?

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 25/8/2016, 16:05

looking through an old folder i found some pictures from the 2000 ESTC  including Johnny Cecotto's BMW entered at Vallelunga incase somebdy wants to add it to the Skinpack.

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 25/8/2016, 16:14

skeno wrote:looking through an old folder  i found some pictures from the 2000 ESTC  including Johnny Cecotto's BMW entered at Vallelunga incase somebdy wants to add it to the Skinpack.

I don't know if renxo plans to update the ESTC 2000 with these additional entries like the alfa 155 and the mayer audi.I did send him a message about a month ago and he said he would start on the 2001 ESTC but no word of him since then. Question

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 25/8/2016, 18:27

Nebehr wrote:if you mean Terje Andersen's car, then the text is Karosseri Grossisten A. S. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (and the website URL on the rear)

will the rims also be painted on NTCC cars?

any ideas for logos at bottom  (except Ford)

think the stripes are quite accurate Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bild upload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 26/8/2016, 03:23

nope, they are too small... but given this is a 2003 car perhaps it does not matter after all; there are no decals on the 2002 version. there is an extra "Karosseri Grossisten" thing on the rear door though.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/8/2016, 07:23

it's something else on the rear door, something with transport

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 26/8/2016, 08:02

indeed, I haven't noticed. it says "Kim Esbjug Transport".

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/8/2016, 12:49

the Ford is done

checked the Nissan and it doesn't quite look like STW ones, graphics are different Embarassed

so 2002 is done for me

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 27/8/2016, 15:33

started 2003 season with No 8 BMW which was a one-off entry

any idea on the writing above headlights and the red logo ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]kostenlos bilder hochladen

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 27/8/2016, 16:16

Above headlights, it's this one (you just have to adapt it) :

You can see it in better view :

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 27/8/2016, 16:34

Red logo on the hood is ICA Banken :

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 27/8/2016, 19:41

thanks Alex

but had to put it higher than it should be due to mapping

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder kostenlos hochladen

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 28/8/2016, 03:27

NP mate... Wink

What's the deal with rearwing ? Missing 3d part ?

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 28/8/2016, 03:34

alexmezza wrote:NP mate... Wink

What's the deal with rearwing ? Missing 3d part ?

If you are referring to the post above yours it is just the angle the shot is taken its part of the showroom ( a light fixture I think)

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 28/8/2016, 06:10

simspeed_racing wrote:its  part of the showroom (a light fixture I think)

Yep, I didn't notice that... drunken

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/8/2016, 09:34

I have some pictures from the JTCC 1995.(Racing On No.469 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
wants to add this to the skinpack
This #32 Nissan Sunny is Used For Rd.15-16 Inter-TEC Fuji.

sorry for first post and my few skill of english ;(

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next