European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 28/8/2016, 17:46

the champ is here Very Happy    this I only ask about the writing on the rear door

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and while we are at it the logo above PENZOIL and the writing on the rear fender on the sister car
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Nebehr 28/8/2016, 17:53

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 28/8/2016, 18:57

In need of some help too.What are these logos on the rear fender?Obviously except the valvoline logo on the side of the bumper

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 28/8/2016, 19:38

you may find this site useful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 28/8/2016, 20:14

WhitemarbleGT4 wrote:I have some pictures from the JTCC 1995.(Racing On No.469 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
wants to add this to the skinpack
This #32 Nissan Sunny is Used For Rd.15-16 Inter-TEC Fuji.

sorry for first post and my few skill of english ;(

I have that skin done, can you have more pictures of 1995 cars to done all the season skins?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/8/2016, 21:16

dbstreet wrote:
WhitemarbleGT4 wrote:I have some pictures from the JTCC 1995.(Racing On No.469 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

I have that skin done, can you have more pictures of 1995 cars to done all the season skins?

sorry,I have only this pic for Late Model #32 Sunny. and I have more 5 machine Pic without JTCC 1995 Skinpack.

Gathers Civic (White Version)
Mazda Familia (Rd.11~ Version)
Mazda Lantis (Rd.1~4,Rd.7~ Version)
#68 MoVa Corolla(Gold Wheel)
#17 Opel Vectra (Colourfull Version?)

sorry I have few pic and Bad resolution.I can't scan this. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 28/8/2016, 22:31

no 12 BMW also done

moving to edit the Ford , any idea what font the race number is ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 28/8/2016, 23:06

WhitemarbleGT4 wrote:
dbstreet wrote:

sorry,I have only this pic for Late Model #32 Sunny. and I have more 5 machine Pic without JTCC 1995 Skinpack.

Thanks

All Done, only left the Vectra

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 29/8/2016, 00:17

Some pics... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 29/8/2016, 00:27

Great photos.Thanks!!!!Do you have any from the 2004 season?? Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 29/8/2016, 04:32

dbstreet wrote:
WhitemarbleGT4 wrote:
dbstreet wrote:

Thanks

All Done, only left the Vectra

Thanks! JTCC is Very famous and Popular Category in Japanese Race Sim Player. I'm very Happy to release JTCC mod!

P.S. I found the 1996 ver. Subaru Impreza SYMS picture in my 1996 Racing on collection,
Hope to help your skin ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 29/8/2016, 10:47

The text on the bonnet of Terje Andersen's Ford in 2002-2004 seasons was "Lakk-Style" but I have not managed to find a suitable picture. apparently it is in some block letter font , with rounded corners.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 29/8/2016, 11:16

Yep, Lakkstyle Karihaugen is the Terje Andersen's company... Wink

You can see this sponsor (in very low resolution) here :

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 29/8/2016, 11:52

On this pic, you can see the missing sponsor of numberplate (click for full resolution) :

PPI logo but I can't find the exact one !!!

You can also see the Nyborg Blåseservice logo and one or two other interesting things... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 29/8/2016, 14:06

tried to recreate the race number , strange that it doesn't have a race plate like the other entries
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]fotos kostenlos

for the writing on the hood I didn't find it and neither the pics are good enough to try to replicate it.... Sad

so guess the Ford is done for me

next the Shell Vectras

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 29/8/2016, 15:03

tried to rip the graphics from pic,  is it alright ? Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]picupload

and what is the logo on the rear bumper ?  and the one on top of the hood

hope the correct golden rims can be added Cool

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 29/8/2016, 16:53

intelpower wrote:and what is the logo on the rear bumper ?

Exide logo... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 29/8/2016, 18:22

All red everything is done Cool
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder upload

for the sister car any logos recognizable on the hood ? except Shell Helix and the writing on top

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 29/8/2016, 19:20

baika wrote:I need a little help guys. Can somebody tell me what is this logo?

Thanks in advance!

Well, nobody?

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 29/8/2016, 21:35

baika wrote:
baika wrote:I need a little help guys. Can somebody tell me what is this logo?

Thanks in advance!

Well, nobody?

I don't know what this logo is perhaps it should be left blank and added if someone posts or says which one it is. Rolling Eyes

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 30/8/2016, 22:07

An update on the FFSA.There will be additional bmw entries on the 1998 and 1999 seasons.The seat toledo will be added for the 1999-2000 seasons(it was probably an ex-seat france car as it had the roadcar wing).Finally the 1998 Marcel Tarres mondeo will be repainted as it turns out it had a similar livery to the white STCC 1998 mondeo.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 31/8/2016, 22:51

Only 3 addons remain for the FFSA 1998-1999:
The paul bizalion and the third sda sport bmw
The 1998 bandura peugeot(same as in 1997 only a slightly different color on the graphics)
Up next is the spanish series.Baika is making the 1994 cet toledos and i will finish the pack with the bmws.
The 1996 season by quinielo will be completed by me, then i'll finish the 1997 season and the CET will be complete. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 31/8/2016, 23:53

Markano97 wrote:Only 3 addons remain for the FFSA 1998-1999:
The paul bizalion and the third sda sport bmw
The 1998 bandura peugeot(same as in 1997 only a slightly different color on the graphics)
Up next is the spanish series.Baika is making the 1994 cet toledos and i will finish the pack with the bmws.
The 1996 season by quinielo will be completed by me, then i'll finish the 1997 season and the CET will be complete. Very Happy

Good news!
Are you planning to release a mega pack with all the supertouring seasons? Question
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 1/9/2016, 00:05

When i finish a skinpack i send it to simspeed racing for release.He will release my stuff Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 1/9/2016, 23:16

hope this helps

this Vectra was a one-off entry in 96 CET

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]fotos kostenlos

notice at rear it had extra Michelin  logos not visible here

sister car no 6 was the same but a yellow banner , did CET impose number plate on the roof too ??
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kostenlos Bilder hochladen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bild hochladen

and the no 9 BMW of Xavier   looks exactly like it raced in the french series  Surprised
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder upload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next