European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 10 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 22/8/2016, 21:15

I found the 1993 race results and I must apologize, Jean Alesi was indeed a 3rd Alfa 155
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

now regarding the Peugeot 405  here is them race by race how they can be pieced togetehr

Magny
- Christophe Bouchut
- Jean-Pierre Jabouille

Dijon
- Jean-Pierre Jabouille,
- Christophe Bouchut,
- ? Daniel Bandura

Pau
- Christophe Bouchut,
- Jean-Pierre Jabouille,

Paul Ricard
- Yannick Dalmas,
- ? Daniel Bandura

Albi
- Christophe Bouchut,
- Yannick Dalmas,

Le mans
- Yannick Dalmas,
- Daniel Bandura, F  Michel Bandura, F

Montlhéry
- Christophe Bouchut,
- - Daniel Bandura, F  Michel Bandura, F

Nogaro 2
- Christophe Bouchut,

so looks like 3 405

the Banduras one and two works cars no 21 and 22

also found the name of that BMW M3 driver  it's Jean Claude Basso, who is already in no 10 E36

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 22/8/2016, 22:00

intelpower wrote:I found the 1993 race results and I must apologize, Jean Alesi was indeed a 3rd Alfa 155

now regarding the Peugeot 405  here is them race by race how they can be pieced togetehr

Magny
- Christophe Bouchut
- Jean-Pierre Jabouille

Dijon
- Jean-Pierre Jabouille,
- Christophe Bouchut,
- ? Daniel Bandura

Pau
- Christophe Bouchut,
- Jean-Pierre Jabouille,

Paul Ricard
- Yannick Dalmas,
- ? Daniel Bandura

Albi
- Christophe Bouchut,
- Yannick Dalmas,

Le mans
- Yannick Dalmas,

Montlhéry
- Christophe Bouchut,
- - Daniel Bandura, F  Michel Bandura, F

Nogaro 2
- Christophe Bouchut,

so looks like 3 405

the Banduras one  and two works cars no 21 and 22

also found the name of that BMW M3 driver  it's Jean Claude Basso, who is already in no 10 E36

On wikipedia there is one bmw m3 listed and the team was named Heuclin racing.The car was shared by Gérard Févrot and Jacques Heuclin.Anyways the peugeots yes there were 2 of them.The nissans turns out weren't 2 as i thought.The #23 car was shared by Eric van de Poele and Mark Skaife( i though Skaife drove a #25 car).The bandura peugeot is done.Apparently(on wikipedia mentioned) the garage mirabeau had christophe dechavanne. Anyways i'm working on the works peugeots.Once i finish those i'll move on the Jean Alesi's Alfa and finish the 1993 season.After that its on to the 2000 season to finish it and together with baikas 1994 season finish the FFSA Supertourisme.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 23/8/2016, 00:34

So the 1993 French supertourisme is now complete.19 cars in total.Now 12 cars from the 2000 season are left to finish the FFSA Supertourisme. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 23/8/2016, 14:56

Guys, a quick question: is the mod compatible with the GTR2 HQ Mods Collection released few weeks ago?
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 23/8/2016, 15:03

Reading the description I can't see anything that would be a problem so I'd say yes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 23/8/2016, 15:17

simspeed_racing wrote:Reading the description I  can't see anything that would be a problem so I'd say yes.

Ok, thank you, i'll try to install then and i 'll tell you if it works or not thumps up
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 23/8/2016, 22:35

nearly done

any idea on that white writing on the rear door?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]picupload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 23/8/2016, 22:43

So i'm happy to announce that the FFSA 2000 season is finished.Only a few details and some remaining interior windows to do on all seasons and the FFSA megapack will be sent for release.Here's a little preview of the final season. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 23/8/2016, 22:50

intelpower wrote:nearly done

any idea on that white writing on the rear door?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]picupload

It's not clear enough to see what it is.I don't think there would be a problem to leave that area blank since you've added nearly every logo on the car.Regarding the primera what will you do?It was a P10 with a P11 face swap.On which car will you paint it? Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 23/8/2016, 22:58

that Primera is way too hard for me Razz expert required

want to do no 3 BMW next any idea on the logos behind front wheel and hood Surprised

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 23/8/2016, 23:06

intelpower wrote:that Primera is way too hard for me Razz expert required
Well, it has almost the same livery as the 98 STW ones: Wink

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 23/8/2016, 23:22

intelpower wrote:that Primera is way too hard for me Razz expert required

want to do no 3 BMW next   any idea on the logos behind front wheel and hood  Surprised

I can send you the primera btcc 1998 graphics so i can send them to you to make the skin easily. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 23/8/2016, 23:24

I rather focus on skins which require scratch made first like this BMWs

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 24/8/2016, 00:09

well think it looks alright, hope someone may recognize some  of those missing logos   , on the hood I did put a SIEMENS  Mobil too  (not visible in screenshot)

could it be HELIX above BMW logo on the hood?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bild upload

really bad looks for no 21 can only  recognize Dunlop and PENZOIL ,   strangely it had a big A near numberplate

could it be ERICSSON on the roof?  

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 24/8/2016, 00:50

intelpower wrote:well think it looks alright, hope someone may recognize some  of those missing logos   , on the hood I did put a SIEMENS  Mobil too  (not visible in screenshot)

could it be HELIX above BMW logo on the hood?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bild upload

really bad looks for no 21 can only  recognize Dunlop and PENZOIL ,   strangely it had a big A near numberplate

could it be ERICSSON on the roof?  

Can't really tell on the ericsson logo.The car definately has the shell helix logo and it looks like it has a siemens mobile angled next to it.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 24/8/2016, 08:27

White decal on Havdal's BMW is "Tronrud bil". You can see a low quality logo here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As for Johnsen's car, here is another shot with some additional logos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And here is the list of team sponsors: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . So yes, it does look as though the red text on the hood is "Helix", and the diagonal one might as well be the URL of the team's website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Having both Siemens and Ericsson among the sponsors would look weird, wouldn't it?

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 24/8/2016, 11:22

Nebehr wrote:White decal on Havdal's BMW is "Tronrud bil". You can see a low quality logo here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Better quality for design part :

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 24/8/2016, 17:30

thanks for the help     , added some logos and managed to rip COMM IT from the pic , think it looks alright Very Happy

still some logos missing but think that's it   , perticular the one behind front wheel it's GB or GP   but not visible enough to recreate it

also the bumpers are lighter color than hood ones according to real pics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]gratis bilder

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 24/8/2016, 18:24

found the GB logo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

me, I am less strict with my liveries. when I absolutely cannot make out some inscription I sometimes replace it with some arbitrary text that looks more or less the same as the original. perhaps you could do the same with remaining logos, otherwise the cars may look a bit "barren".

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 24/8/2016, 18:40

thanks  , added it

for no 21 any logos recognizable except Penzoil ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 24/8/2016, 19:25

the blue and green logos next to the front wheel are almost certainly Eng's Auto AS and Indre Østfold Ventilasjon AS as seen on 2003's car: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

there is a good chance that the big black letters on the door are minges something (https://web.archive.org/web/20030810204252/http://www.engs-auto.no/images/bmw_6_pgrun.jpg) who were among the team's sponsors. some other sponsors' logos can be found here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I am not sure where they were on the car if at all.

I have even found a video with the white BMW at the very end (https://web.archive.org/web/20030221231107/http://www.engs-auto.no/Video/EngSS1_hq.wmv) but all it does is serves as a proof that there were no decals on the rear. Smile

actually found another picture of this car:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . the red one on the side may well be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nebehr on 25/8/2016, 06:00; edited 1 time in total

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 24/8/2016, 21:43

thanks !!  can you upload the small blue logo separatly cos it isn't visible to me

nearly done, at rear I put an old round Penzoil logo    , it's an educated guess Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder uploaden

and any idea on the logo near front wheel ? on this Vectra

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 24/8/2016, 22:55

Here is the original commit logo :

and CEDE Trafikksenter  :

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 25/8/2016, 02:42

I wonder what this is? Wink

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 25/8/2016, 06:30

Eng's Auto: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nettpost: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Minges: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

as for Skjolden's car, I believe the logo is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GTP_furinkazen wrote:I wonder what this is? Wink

don't know about others but I have no access to that section of the forum. I wonder why...

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next