European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Free connections, it's not just words
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeToday at 15:14 by steerlinglinks_

» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 19:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 13:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 18:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 18:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 12:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 08:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 23:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 18:59 by Orteva

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 18/8/2016, 06:06

JTCC 1998 anyone?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Tano 18/8/2016, 07:59

cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gianni Muzio
Tano
Tano

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 18/8/2016, 08:46

thumbs

looks amazing, well done!!
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 18/8/2016, 17:36

Impreza Wagon... cheers

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 18/8/2016, 21:50

Is that 4WD..?

Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 18/8/2016, 22:37

ernie2492 wrote:Is that 4WD..?

Nope, it was an RWD in real life Surprised

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 18/8/2016, 23:13

#11 Object T toyota finished.Now on to the #24 and #19 exivs. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 19/8/2016, 00:30

Street Racer 77 wrote:

So this is Levorg predecessor..Very Happy

Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 19/8/2016, 00:35

Street Racer 77 wrote:

Sorry. But are you sure was a rwd?
Because in street version car was available in fwd and 4wd only
If was a rwd, l made a mistake

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 19/8/2016, 01:20

dbstreet wrote:
Street Racer 77 wrote:

100% sure as I know someone who visited the Syms facility in Gunma.  Smile

Some facts about the Subaru:
- The engine was supposed to make 300hp. (NA no turbo)
- The whole engine/tranny was moved back for better weight distribution. The driver's seat is pushed back as well, and it's super-low.
- The fender flares are huge, and the front-flairs are wider than in the rear.  
- Wheels are center-lock type -- no lug nuts.
- It cost a huge amount of money to construct. I think the figure mentioned was $250,000.
- Displacement is 2000cc or a little less
- The car was not AWD (due to rules), but rear-wheel-drive. It used a rear differential from a BMW.
- It had a sequential gearbox.

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 19/8/2016, 03:53

coffee

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 19/8/2016, 04:49

Street Racer 77 wrote:
dbstreet wrote:
Street Racer 77 wrote:

100% sure as I know someone who visited the Syms facility in Gunma.  Smile

Some facts about the Subaru:
- The engine was supposed to make 300hp. (NA no turbo)
- The whole engine/tranny was moved back for better weight distribution. The driver's seat is pushed back as well, and it's super-low.
- The fender flares are huge, and the front-flairs are wider than in the rear.  
- Wheels are center-lock type -- no lug nuts.
- It cost a huge amount of money to construct. I think the figure mentioned was $250,000.
- Displacement is 2000cc or a little less
- The car was not AWD (due to rules), but rear-wheel-drive. It used a rear differential from a BMW.
- It had a sequential gearbox.

Ok, excellent info, I need change the physics to a rwd

Thanks

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 19/8/2016, 06:17

Markano97 wrote:coffee

I just discovered something interesting 24 and 25 were driven by Takeshi Tsuchiya and Keiichi Tsuchiya so it's the 2nd case in super touring besides Jan Nillson and Elizabeth Nillson when siblings drive together Very Happy

and regarding no 37 this song comes in my mind for some reason Very Happy tongue

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 19/8/2016, 06:37

Haha nice reference!! Well fortunately the tiger is done.Only thing to add is the stripes around the body but thats for the time the chaser is done.Now i'll get back to one of the previous skinpacks not sure which one though Razz Probably the french series.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 19/8/2016, 06:41

On wikipedia it says that for some rounds a privateer vectra ran in the 1998 jtcc.Nothing is known or shown about it.Shame i'd like to add it.The series that emerged after was a super silhouette series.Only a photo of a chaser is available.I think that it appeared in Gran Turismo 2 as a racing modification to the Tom's Chaser. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 19/8/2016, 06:58

dbstreet wrote:Ok, excellent info, I need change the physics to a rwd

Thanks

You are welcome!

And thanks for your work! Cool

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 19/8/2016, 14:40

Markano97 wrote:On wikipedia it says that for some rounds a privateer vectra ran in the 1998 jtcc.Nothing is known or shown about it.Shame i'd like to add it.The series that emerged after was a super silhouette series.Only a photo of a chaser is available.I think that it appeared in Gran Turismo 2 as a racing modification to the Tom's Chaser. Very Happy

Any info which round it appeared? I have seen nearly every JTCC round and have never seen a Vectra on the grid Suspect

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 19/8/2016, 21:23

Street Racer 77 wrote:
Markano97 wrote:On wikipedia it says that for some rounds a privateer vectra ran in the 1998 jtcc.Nothing is known or shown about it.Shame i'd like to add it.The series that emerged after was a super silhouette series.Only a photo of a chaser is available.I think that it appeared in Gran Turismo 2 as a racing modification to the Tom's Chaser. Very Happy

Any info which round it appeared? I have seen nearly every JTCC round and have never seen a Vectra on the grid Suspect

Nope nothing is said on which rounds the car was ran.It may be a mistake though because it also mentions a couple of subarus while there was only one shared by 2 drivers.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 20/8/2016, 01:31

Markano97 wrote:
Street Racer 77 wrote:

Nope nothing is said on which rounds the car was ran.It may be a mistake though because it also mentions a couple of subarus while there was only one shared by 2 drivers.

Hey mate, no Vectra and no secound Subaru, as I suspected.

Those are all cars of 1998

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 20/8/2016, 01:49

Street Racer 77 wrote:
Markano97 wrote:
Street Racer 77 wrote:

Hey mate, no Vectra and no secound Subaru, as I suspected.

Those are all cars of 1998

Yes i was sure too about it odd that it mentioned it however.Anyways i'm back on the french cars starting the 1993 season and then finish on the 2000 one.I've made some updates to the 1997-1999 seasons aswell as adding a bmw to the 1998 grid.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 20/8/2016, 02:06

watch out in 93 season Jean Alesi replaced  Philip  Gache for 1 round at Pau  so would be duplicate entry

the no 22 Peugeot 405 is likely a duplicate too

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 20/8/2016, 05:42

coffee

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 21/8/2016, 04:10

nice

if you want a quick skin pack the 2002 Norvegian should be interesting  , stats would be

- 1 Nissan Primera
- 1 Volvo S40 (quick STCC edit)
- 1 Ford Mondeo (STCC edit  but blue underpart is different)
- 1 Opel Vectra GT
- 4 Opel/ Vauxhall Vectra   (they are all easy should go like a hot knife thru butter)
- 4 BMW  (yellow one is a STCC edit)

Total = 12

banner and number plate are standard

and the 3 BMW I would like to do myself, since one I already partially did Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]picupload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  BrunoTh 23/8/2016, 01:38

intelpower wrote:watch out in 93 season Jean Alesi replaced  Philip  Gache for 1 round at Pau  so would be duplicate entry

the no 22 Peugeot 405 is likely a duplicate too

Alesi have a 3rd car of the team, with n° 15.
Philippe Gache was present at Pau.

BrunoTh

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 23/8/2016, 02:40

Jean Alesi to be added then.That and the 2 works peugeots left to do.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next