European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 5/8/2016, 17:51

dbstreet wrote:Well

The Nightmare Nº1 is DONE, DoCoMo Exiv

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Only left the Suzuki Bankin Vectra

what a beautiful nightmare Laughing  Very Happy

and is it just me or does Tatsuhiko Kaneumi look a bit like a serial killer ? Razz

Last edited by intelpower on 5/8/2016, 18:10; edited 1 time in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  pimmy 5/8/2016, 18:01

His name clearly isn't Suzuki.

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 6/8/2016, 16:56

I've working on the swiss series the past few days.Progress is good.The 1994 season is almost done i'm waiting on a couple of skins from baika to finish it.The grid for 1994 will be 8 cars as the 1995 one will be(added the wust motorsport entries to that).I've just finished the 1996 grid(10 cars) and i'm starting on the 1997 grid.The swiss series skinpacks will be released as a big pack along with the supertourisme pack when i finish it. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 7/8/2016, 00:21

JTCC 1996

Soon....

Have a nice weekend

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 7/8/2016, 00:27

party clap

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 7/8/2016, 01:37

dbstreet wrote:JTCC 1996

Soon....
Have a nice weekend

Looking good there! Smile

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 7/8/2016, 10:58

clap chirp

with 97-98 having those ugly bodykits I think JTCC can be considered done

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 7/8/2016, 14:31

Totally agree.No need to do those seasons and lets not forget this terrifying nightmare was racing in 1997:

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  haruo 7/8/2016, 15:17

i think JTCC 97-98 can be made.
by unnecessary to rebuild aero kits,
like made opel skin in vauxhall vectra.

Ouprakon Leeka (aka Haruo)
haruo
haruo

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 7/8/2016, 17:25

Markano97 wrote:Totally agree.No need to do those seasons and lets not forget this terrifying nightmare was racing in 1997:

NO WAY!!!!!!!

dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 7/8/2016, 20:33

The swiss series has now been completed.All the seasons 1994-1998 are included.The pack will be released along with the french series which won't have the 2001 season afterall(turns out i don't have much material on it to make all the cars).

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 7/8/2016, 21:12

next NATCC  96 ?    

- no 18 BMW is an edit job
- no 62 Honda is an STW 95 skin edit
- both Dodge could be edited from the 97 skin

meanwhile some early work on STCC 2001, the green circle area is badly mapped so won't look perfect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kostenlos Bilder hochladen

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Philipp3112 7/8/2016, 21:25

dbstreet wrote:
Markano97 wrote:Totally agree.No need to do those seasons and lets not forget this terrifying nightmare was racing in 1997:

NO WAY!!!!!!!

Why not?

Philipp Schramm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Philipp3112

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 7/8/2016, 22:01

intelpower wrote:next NATCC  96 ?    

- no 18 BMW is an edit job
- no 62 Honda is an STW 95 skin edit
- both Dodge could be edited from the 97 skin

meanwhile some early work on STCC 2001, the green circle area is  badly mapped so won't look perfect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kostenlos Bilder hochladen

Not sure what i'll work on.When i follow a specific program i tend to slow down so i do my planned skinpacks randomly.I'll probably make the numberplate and numbers to start on the 2001 stcc. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 7/8/2016, 22:14

for the STCC 2001  standard  were not only the number plates, but the STCC.SE logo at front and the Mobil 1 banner  which about 75% of the skins had

if you want to start a 2001 STCC  I suggest the  beautiful  no 10 Volvo Cool   , I have seen 2 versions, one had blue roof with white Samsung logo and other one reversed  

or the   Honda Accord , it's easy skin minus those pesky stripes Embarassed

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 7/8/2016, 22:48

That's what i'll get started with the #10 volvo. Very Happy Not today though i've done enough skinning for today. Razz

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 8/8/2016, 00:01

I'd prefer to see the pre-1994 BTCC seasons before all of these more obscure series. Just my two cents

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 8/8/2016, 00:21

Very Happy

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 8/8/2016, 09:07

Once I've done stcc 2000 and the other seasons are ready I will release them as one pack and then do the same with jtcc.
Older btcc seasons will come eventually, I'm not sure if some have been made already, I've seen some screens of 92 or 93 nissans but I think most cars are still to be made. I'm also waiting to see what AndreasFSC is going to release with the Race07 update, he mentions new parts, new models, pre 1995 cars so it could mean a big update in the future.
I have limited free time at the moment, I'm moving house soon, no date yet but when I do my Internet speed will drop from 40mbs to less than 2 which will make uploading very tedious, a downside to moving to the sticks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 8/8/2016, 11:19

Philipp3112 wrote:
dbstreet wrote:

NO WAY!!!!!!!

Why not?

Did you see the 1997 and 1998 cars?

With the poor info will be a nightmare

But, if you want to try, all the templates are available

dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Philipp3112 8/8/2016, 16:13

Oh, I thought you meant the slightly larger rear wing failed.

Philipp3112

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 8/8/2016, 16:48

Philipp3112 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh, I thought you meant the slightly larger rear wing failed.
Sorry Philipp if i sound a little rude with my responce

All is possible. The wing is not a problem, make the miss car like the Toyota Chaser is easy, i can convert it from othet game.
The real problem are the skins, how in the hell paint a car like a tiger!!!!
And is to hard find good pictures of privateers cars
You know what i mean?

dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Philipp3112 8/8/2016, 17:35

Yes, i know what you mean. thumbs

Philipp3112

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 8/8/2016, 23:23

So with the swiss series done, work has started on the final season of the stcc.Along with the audi from intelpower here are the first entries:

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 8/8/2016, 23:47

no 25 should we list him as Dr. Lennart Pehrson,? he had a doctor title Smile

he did race in the last race of 2000 with what looked like a classic Audi silver with the red rings

STCC 2001 gave as a true unique moment at 4.30 Laughing

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next