European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod?

+12
alexmezza
DXPS18
99pro
GeForce06
harvestmouse
ThatAudiFan
srcarvalho
bmwcrash
DBR
Crimson764
Xtra-Large
matteo1974
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod?

Post  GeForce06 24/2/2015, 00:39

you also have the whole porsche skins + delta wing ?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco S.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod?

Post  srcarvalho 24/2/2015, 01:07

GeForce06 wrote:you also have the whole porsche skins + delta wing ?

yep, 71 cars!!!

All Porsches from here (GTD) and from GT-IMT (991)

Delta Wing Coupe in old version, nothing from a new one done by Saschalolxd posted over F1-classis screens thread!!!

that's why I asked Kevin to spread the Daytona Road Course start...

it's too messy to avoid a wreck in first turn!!! Always got a full YF there!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sérgio Carvalho

srcarvalho

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 24/2/2015, 01:55

For the Porsche 2014 I made all skins take a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] see the last page to the first one Wink

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 24/2/2015, 10:20

guys i never did the deltawing and i shared sashas beta incase some one wanted it incase he wouldnt finnish it. for the dp.. i releassed the rily dp with 2013 chassis with 2014 skins included. i included some corvette dp skinsb painted on the riley by xtra large incase some one wouldnt get the asetto corsa corvette dp.

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/2/2015, 13:31

Can you all please stop quoting the same pic in the same page that many times?

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 24/2/2015, 14:50

Xtra-Large wrote:

For the Porsche 2014 I made all skins take a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] see the last page to the first one Wink

thanks a lot Lucas cheers cheers cheers

Marco S.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  srcarvalho 25/2/2015, 00:07

Xtra-Large wrote:

I had just checked again and I have all... cheers

Sérgio Carvalho

srcarvalho

Back to top Go down

Is there a Tudor United SportsCar Championship mod? - Page 2 Empty Tudor Mod

Post  Guest 7/3/2015, 06:31

How can i get this Mod?

Back to top Go down

Post  srcarvalho 7/3/2015, 16:17

astrive60 wrote:How can i get this Mod?

most of them are released at GT-IMT and here in grid cars folders... GTD Porsches are done in that link above... Very Happy

Sérgio Carvalho

srcarvalho

Back to top Go down

Post  DXPS18 13/3/2015, 15:43

i try go to the link but is not working i said:Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum
DXPS18
DXPS18

Back to top Go down

Post  srcarvalho 13/3/2015, 15:44

DXPS18 wrote:i try go to the link but is not working i said:Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum

did u read the rules???

pretty easy to have access!!!

Sérgio Carvalho

srcarvalho

Back to top Go down

Post  DXPS18 13/3/2015, 15:56

i have see the rules so tecnaly i need make a apresentation of my self
DXPS18
DXPS18

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 13/3/2015, 19:27

DXPS18 wrote:i have see the rules so tecnaly i need make a apresentation of my self

Do it... Rolling Eyes

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/2/2016, 17:39

Please can someone send me a pm with this mod thank you. I like the Corvette DP. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  sopgt7 5/2/2016, 03:15

All the cars are great ,but no 2015 DP Corvetteand 991 GTD GTA.
Sad

Soporan Vlad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sopgt7
sopgt7

Back to top Go down

Post  XDPixelGonXD 1/10/2016, 05:04

I've been looking for a TUSCC mod for this game for a long time. Could you tell me the name of the mod (the exact name so no random other stuff appears when I search it) Or you could email it to me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as a .rar file.
XDPixelGonXD
XDPixelGonXD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 31/12/2016, 13:15

As far as I know there is not just one down load for the TUDOR or  WeatherTech series. you have to hunt around !
I have most if not all the car sets for the 2014-16. I might not have the right paint, but the right cars.
I can't remember were I got the 2016's but that has most of the cars. (It also contains some of the 2014-15 cars /paints.)
Some I have are off the creator's web site that I can't seem to find right at the moment.
I was going to do some paints for the 2015 cars for 2016 but my paint program blew up!!!
So just keep looking.

Back to top Go down

Post  miuqana 31/12/2016, 17:29

The cars that are available of IMSA I only need to now where can I find the 2015 GT America Porsches...

João Anaquim [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GTR2 fan

miuqana

Back to top Go down

Post  haruo 31/12/2016, 18:03

miuqana wrote:The cars that are available of IMSA I only need to now where can I find the 2015 GT America Porsches...

search functions your friend
because it available on this site

Ouprakon Leeka (aka Haruo)
haruo
haruo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 18/4/2017, 18:02

Hello, help please find the mod WEC 2016 or the WheatherTech Sports Car Championship 2016!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 18/4/2017, 19:17

CJStalev wrote:
Hello, help please find the mod WEC 2016 or the WheatherTech Sports Car Championship 2016!!!!

search for "gt italia modding team gtr2" with Google and you'll find everything you wish for.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 20/4/2017, 17:53

O-ZERO_Racing wrote:
CJStalev wrote:

search for "gt italia modding team gtr2" with Google and you'll find everything you wish for.
A fully ready mod exists? Or just everything individually?

Back to top Go down

Post  bmwcrash 20/4/2017, 21:35

FFS. Its a forum not an assistance service nor a search engine. Use the bloody google and check it yourself.(you have already been told to search on gt imt) Its way more easier than registering to a forum and asking stupid questions.

Milán Bogár
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bmwcrash
bmwcrash
EEC Team

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFjVua0BIT4Db4QP6SVQXRA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 22/4/2017, 06:34

bmwcrash wrote:FFS. Its a forum not an assistance service nor a search engine. Use the bloody google and check it yourself.(you have already been told to search on gt imt) Its way more easier than registering to a forum and asking stupid questions.
You can not even ask. I do not see anything stupid in this.
Why take things like this?
Thank you for helping me.

Back to top Go down

Post  haruo 22/4/2017, 11:17

CJStalev wrote:
bmwcrash wrote:FFS. Its a forum not an assistance service nor a search engine. Use the bloody google and check it yourself.(you have already been told to search on gt imt) Its way more easier than registering to a forum and asking stupid questions.
You can not even ask. I do not see anything stupid in this.
Why take things like this?
Thank you for helping me.

you reregister here and first post are request for mod, not a good start
help to find, seaching some skin, mod = requset = stupid questions

Ouprakon Leeka (aka Haruo)
haruo
haruo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next