Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
Hello from the United States! Racing10

Hello from the United States! Reiza10

Hello from the United States! Overta12
Top posters
Kalinin (10309)
Hello from the United States! I_vote_lcapHello from the United States! I_voting_barHello from the United States! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
Hello from the United States! I_vote_lcapHello from the United States! I_voting_barHello from the United States! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3047)
alexmezza (2536)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2238)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1737)

Hello from the United States!

Go down

Hello from the United States! Empty Hello from the United States!

Post  Zeepikay on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:55 pm

Hello all! I am avid fan of sports-car racing and recently got back into playing GTR2. I used to do club races all the time on Raqcedepartment for Race 07.
Zeepikay
Zeepikay

Back to top Go down

Hello from the United States! Empty Re: Hello from the United States!

Post  rich54 on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:25 pm

It looks like you have been here for almost 2 years and this is your first post. Surely you must have searched this forum and looked up items. One thing you missed is the forum rules here: Please follow them. Thanks.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:29 am

but welcome!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Andreas
yuca
yuca

http://aspotter.system-ns.eu:12345/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down