??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down

??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod

Post  klapaucius on 12/2/2016, 05:01

I finally found the Tudor Sports Car mod and when i was looking through the Corvette DP's i found that the no. 90 VisitFlorada.com Racing team skin was just a duplicate of the no. 99 GAINSCO Racing car. Anyone else have this problem and is there a fix for the 90 car skin?

Also i found that the Delta Wing was glitching out when you go to view it
avatar
klapaucius

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 30
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Reply with quote ??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod

Post  thelandcruzer on 15/2/2016, 21:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I finally found the Tudor Sports Car mod and when i was looking through the Corvette DP's i found that the no. 90 VisitFlorada.com Racing team skin was just a duplicate of the no. 99 GAINSCO Racing car. Anyone else have this problem and is there a fix for the 90 car skin?  

Also i found that the Delta Wing was glitching out when you go to view it


Are you using the Riley XXVl mod or the privet Corvette DP mod?
the privet Corvette DP seems to have the right VisitFlorada.com skin I don't run the Riley Corvette DP Skinned cars.
About the Delta Wing I have only found the glitch in the showroom. It seem not to be there in the race (also try moving eye point back one notch from the cockpit view:lol: affraid )or the replays.

thelandcruzer

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 48
Location : Michigan, U.S.A

Back to top Go down

Re: ??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod

Post  klapaucius on 25/2/2016, 23:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I finally found the Tudor Sports Car mod and when i was looking through the Corvette DP's i found that the no. 90 VisitFlorada.com Racing team skin was just a duplicate of the no. 99 GAINSCO Racing car. Anyone else have this problem and is there a fix for the 90 car skin?  

Also i found that the Delta Wing was glitching out when you go to view it


Are you using the Riley XXVl mod or the privet Corvette DP mod?
the privet Corvette DP seems to have the right VisitFlorada.com skin I don't run the Riley Corvette DP Skinned cars.
About the Delta Wing I have only found the glitch in the showroom. It seem not to be there in the race (also try moving eye point back one notch from the cockpit view:lol: affraid )or the replays.

yeah i think its the XXVl ill try using the privet mod, thx Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Davis Gilewski     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
klapaucius

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 30
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: ??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod

Post  Hendrik Hensen on 15/3/2016, 17:43

Ive searched for the the Mod a long time but couldn`t find it

Can you give me a Link to the Mod Thread?
avatar
Hendrik Hensen

Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: ??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod

Post  mrleman on 15/3/2016, 21:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ive searched for the the Mod a long time but couldn`t find it

Can you give me a Link to the Mod Thread?

Just be patient and wait forza 6 conversions for that cars Twisted Evil

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sergey Lyamin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
mrleman

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-05-31
Age : 26
Location : Saint-Petersburg

Back to top Go down

Re: ??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum