European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Greetings from Bulgaria
[Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
[Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
[Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
[Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
[Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 15:53 by why_not_simracer

»  lausitzring for AC
[Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring I_icon_minitime7/3/2024, 10:43 by Tobydog

» Formula Gran Turismo
[Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 18:45 by kk08

» Interlagos 2016 (WIP) Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 by Sergio Hundo
[Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 17:46 by hundo

» Password Change
[Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 17:35 by Sylphide

[Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring

+7
Blacksamurai055
marki77
basukid
simspeed_racing
jsmee
Vicious
PATR10T
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring Empty [Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring

Post  PATR10T 18/10/2014, 22:16

this isnt a mod! if you are no modder these cars will be useless for you Wink

its a source with different cars from vln, n24 and 24h series and can be used if you want to create a mod... these cars were made one year ago for the eec long distance cup where we drove 2h races with 3 different classes and now i want to share them with everyone...

contains 10 cars from touring class (vln sp3t for example) and gt4 class:

aston martin v8 vantage
audi s3
bmw m3 gt4
honda integra
lotus evora
nissan 370z
opel astra opc
porsche cayman r
seat leon supercopa
vw scirocco gt24

there no physics (i have just the online physic for them but the ai cant handle the cars) so the cars will crash when you want to start a race but there wont be problems to check the cars on showroom Wink
no sounds too Razz

credits:

thx kalinin for testing every single car
scorpyo - some shading layers
pbb - cayman windows
mitch88 - evora i used as base
turn10 and slightlymad - cars
k3nny - epol ostra

happy modding, greets PATR10T

download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

note:

for every car is a example car included what will work on showroom in gtr2
just the evora has one rim style, all others have two
no rain/dirtscreens
one blank tire style on every car, no option tires
genstring: 12 - driver (01-10), 3 - rim (1-2)
some cars with endulights (no genstring options, always on)
shared textures loose on the folder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi Templates: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BMW M3 Templates: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Honda Integra Templates: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nissan 370z Templates: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Opel Templates: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Porsche Cayman Templates: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seat Templates: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

VW Scirocco Templates: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by PATR10T on 21/10/2014, 08:39; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

[Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring Empty Re: [Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring

Post  Vicious 20/10/2014, 11:07

Thanks! cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stephan Gog
Vicious
Vicious

Back to top Go down

[Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring Empty Re: [Mod Source] 10 Cars GT4 and Touring

Post  PATR10T 21/10/2014, 08:39

templates added, just aston and lotus are missing

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmee 27/11/2014, 22:05

Hi Daniel

Any chance of a template for the Aston?

James Smee
Suffolk, UK

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jsmee
jsmee

https://facebook.com/Smeedesigns

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 28/11/2014, 07:54

Great selection of cars, thanks for releasing these they certainly can be put to good use.

The Aston body is plain white so its easy to just make a template of sorts, it just has no wireframe.
Here is a copy - just 2 layers  shade and main colour - just put all your layers under shade like with any template.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmee 28/11/2014, 14:32

Thanks as ever Simon

James Smee
Suffolk, UK

jsmee
jsmee

https://facebook.com/Smeedesigns

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 28/11/2014, 19:56

for the vantage i had one but i dont find it anymore -.- i still search for it

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid 28/11/2014, 22:17

Do you search for this?

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  marki77 28/4/2015, 15:35

There is some skinpack for this wonderful mod ? Pity we did not have any skin , thanks

Carlos Zena
marki77
marki77

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 28/4/2015, 17:22

because they are just cars for modders, this isnt a mod and you cant drive one of them...

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksamurai055 13/3/2016, 19:30

Does anyone care what gets done with these cars? I'd like to make a mod out of these cars by themselves, or at least the GT4 models.
Blacksamurai055
Blacksamurai055

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 13/3/2016, 19:54

i converted the cars for our online league long time ago and i had no time to make a public mod with it, so i uploaded them as a kind of source for people who want to create maybe a vln mod or 24h series etc...

so feel free to use them for whatever you want

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/3/2016, 22:32

Patriot, do you have any tips for making a mod? Actually a full tutorial... Wink I really want to make a GT4 mod out of these but dont know where to start. I have the time so thats why. I took another .eng file and started modifying it for the 370z GT4 using accurate dyno tests and specs. How do i do the rest? I looked everywhere for tutorials but cant find any info for GTR2 modding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksamurai055 14/3/2016, 04:37

"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]", You can help me if you want, to be honest I've had a full working GT4 mod since I started following GT4 in 2013. I can't model or paint so many of the cars didn't have a proper model and usually just a vague representation of what car they were for paints. As models did come along I would just change to the better version. I'm going to use this and some other models to make a full GT4 mod for the years I have stats and pictures, namely '13,'14 and '15.

If you want you can have this, its all my physics for the GT4 mod in a drop in file for the cars here. The physics for the WTCC cars and the VW24 are all generic and so they won't run reflect actual performance since I personally don't know the weight and power stats of WTCC cars. If you want to make your mod with these you'll have to adjust the engine, transmission and weights of those cars. The GT4 car physics are the same as my mod so those are correct.  If you're also doing a GT4 mod you can have these to use or just make a starting point.

Last edited by Blacksamurai055 on 21/3/2016, 01:07; edited 1 time in total
Blacksamurai055
Blacksamurai055

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksamurai055 14/3/2016, 04:41

For the GT4 mod itself I've started to edit the Lotus and Nissan. I want to get a bit more clean and add more wheel and tire options to both but here it is so far. I'm a terrible painter as I've said so go easy there and the genstrings are completely different so don't mix them with the originals. Notes in each file explain the genstring changes but they're basically the same on both cars. I added wing, wheels and tire options to both and the option of removing the Nissans endure lights.

Once again thank you to Patriot for letting me work with these incredible models.

Last edited by Blacksamurai055 on 21/3/2016, 01:06; edited 1 time in total
Blacksamurai055
Blacksamurai055

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/3/2016, 12:20

I have a accurate .eng file for the 370z. I got the car to load in the game but it lags immensely and the car warps in the track. I'll try your physics. I can work on gearbox stuff like you said

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/3/2016, 12:30

Blacksamurai055 wrote:For the GT4 mod itself I've started to edit the Lotus and Nissan. I want to get a bit more clean and add more wheel and tire options to both but here it is so far. I'm a terrible painter as I've said so go easy there and the genstrings are completely different so don't mix them with the originals. Notes in each file explain the genstring changes but they're basically the same on both cars. I added wing, wheels and tire options to both and the option of removing the Nissans endure lights.

http: //www .4shared.com/rar/S-Q5RibVba/LotusNissan .html

Once again thank you to Patriot for letting me work with these incredible models.
and same thing, remove the 3 spaces for the link to work

Blacksamurai, it´s a pleasure to have you here mate, long, long time no see since the golden years of nogrip and the Camaro-Firebird mod. Please feel more than wellcome aboard here but remember to pass through this simple process so we can let you full entrance in the forum mate

It´s simple to open a small thread of introduction of yourself under the forum requirements and then it´s all done Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 14/3/2016, 13:25

with full access he would have some more options as there are silversuns conversion too with the ginetta gt4 for example on the private mod section Wink

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksamurai055 14/3/2016, 17:53

There are more people into GT4 cars here then? How interesting
Blacksamurai055
Blacksamurai055

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/3/2016, 22:52

you want to know why? because of GT Academy and i want to run GT3/GT4 multi-class races for fun... :p

Back to top Go down

Post  srcarvalho 15/3/2016, 00:11

sounds be very cool to see a new GT4 mod!!!

Sérgio Carvalho

srcarvalho

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 15/3/2016, 02:03

how would you change the Motec display to this kind? Looks very similar to the z4 gt3 one

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksamurai055 18/3/2016, 01:46

If its for me then I'm not really sure, I'd actually just use one I wanted from a car that had it already. I'd just be a matter of removing it from game and applying it to my model. That motec style looks similar to several stock GTR2 cars so it shouldn't be hard to find one with the look you like.

-Michael Turk- HOME TRACK: Heartland Park Topeka
Blacksamurai055
Blacksamurai055

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21/7/2016, 19:27

Can someone help me converting these models to Game Stock Car? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post  Philipp3112 22/7/2016, 00:13

CTD whit all car in external Position, in c-Pit Position no CTD.

Philipp Schramm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Philipp3112

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next