European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0 I_icon_minitime16/5/2024, 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0

+7
makek
Tano
repaban
drr6
Peter2012
sit997
GTP_furinkazen
11 posters

Go down

FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0 Empty FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0

Post  GTP_furinkazen 18/4/2021, 22:21

BTCC TRACKPACK V1.0
Finally it’s time. We’ve got tracks for the entire BTCC 1990-2011 for GTR2, overhauled for FRM TOURING CARS!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Included:

~ Birmingham SuperPrix
~ Brands Hatch Grand Prix
~ Brands Hatch Indy
~ Croft
~ Donington Park
~ Knockhill
~ Mondello Park
~ Oulton Park
~ Pembrey
~ Rockingham
~ Silvestone
~ Snetterton
~ Thruxton

A total of 78 different entries to your tracks folder, from varying layouts, to 1990s and 2000s sponsor and colour styles with reworked AI on all circuits. Designed to run with the AI Settings detailed in V1.0 and 100% / Psychotic AI Speed/Aggression – this is intended to be a full touring car experience with plenty of kerb hopping and overtaking. Tracks also have adjusted PitGroups so future carsets will have correct pit garage allocations.

There may be some small bugs (Snetterton 2011 isn’t set up for pit stop races, for starters) but we’re convinced this is as close as you can get on PC gaming to touring cars without an official game – down to radically overhauled TV-style cameras at Donington 11, Knockhill, Thruxton, Silverstone, and Snetterton!

Enjoy – and we’ll have more BTCC car content on the way to you from the 00’s soon this year as well!

CREDITS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
FRM Team for the release.
RealRacingRoots and Matteo Cabri for invaluable help with cameras and AIW (and teaching me how it’s done!)
All original track authors / cobvertors and creators
All LOD images are property of their respective owners and no copyright infringement is intended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by GTP_furinkazen on 27/4/2021, 12:37; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Crimson764, SilverSun, basukid, Vicious, eurostc, Tano, oldman and like this post

Back to top Go down

FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0 Empty Re: FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0

Post  sit997 19/4/2021, 08:32

Thank you
sit997
sit997

Back to top Go down

FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0 Empty Re: FRM TOURING CARS - THE BTCC TRACK PACK V1.0

Post  Peter2012 19/4/2021, 10:59

This is amazing cheers! I drove a few races last night.
I can do a few more tonight and I'll report back if If anything but so far amazing!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vist my Flickr page for weekly updated racing photo's
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    
Peter Rez

EEC GT Open| Result 2nd
EEC WTCC    | Result 2nd

EEC TCC 2    | Winner Golf TDi
EEC LDC       | Winner Scirocco GT24

EEC GTS       | 5TH Place Molser
Peter2012
Peter2012

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 20/4/2021, 09:05

Many thanks Alex, you did an awesome job!!

Cheers!

Daniel Sanz
drr6
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 20/4/2021, 16:31

Verry nice thank you cheers

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Tano 20/4/2021, 17:26

Great job, thanks!

Gianni Muzio
Tano
Tano

Back to top Go down

Post  makek 1/5/2021, 12:27

Many thanks !!!!!

makek

Back to top Go down

Post  Kart99 1/5/2021, 17:07

I can not begin to tell you how appreciative I am of the work you guys put in for us. It is very very, much appreciated.

Kart99

Back to top Go down

Post  Roninm5 1/5/2021, 17:58

GTP_furinkazen thank you very much cannot wait to see the work

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Roninm5
Roninm5

Back to top Go down

Post  Kart99 3/5/2021, 20:23

For some reason this is crashing my game where it tires to load the tracks up. I've tried it with tracks not involved in the trackpack but it crashes them to making the game unplayable. Any suggestions?

Kart99

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 4/5/2021, 01:33

Kart99 wrote:For some reason this is crashing my game where it tires to load the tracks up. I've tried it with tracks not involved in the trackpack but it crashes them to making the game unplayable. Any suggestions?

No idea, anyone else?

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 4/5/2021, 12:30

could be a specialfx.tec or gfx.gtr problem, if it's a track related issue. If so, it's a maze to try to get it fixed. Last time I had that issue (because I clumsily installed lots of different mods on top of each other) an integrity check on Steam solved it. But then you need to install other 3rd party patches and mods again, and so on.

Jacob Fredriksson says hi
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Kart99 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kart99 4/5/2021, 20:44

I appreciate that Cheever and will look into it.

What's interesting, is that I backed everything up before I downloaded so moved the backup locations folder into the GAMEDATA file and took out the one where I did download the mod into and I've just been testing it for the last hour and sure enough it works perfectly again, so it has to have been something in the download. Is there anything I need to delete? Anything that I need to take out of the folder (for example the shared folder)? I really appreciate the work that's gone into this and would like to get it working.

Kart99

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 4/5/2021, 21:52

Kart99 wrote:I appreciate that Cheever and will look into it.

What's interesting, is that I backed everything up before I downloaded so moved the backup locations folder into the GAMEDATA file and took out the one where I did download the mod into and I've just been testing it for the last hour and sure enough it works perfectly again, so it has to have been something in the download. Is there anything I need to delete? Anything that I need to take out of the folder (for example the shared folder)? I really appreciate the work that's gone into this and would like to get it working.

Hmmm, any error file logs?

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kart99 5/5/2021, 10:38

Sadly not. I've gone through Event Viewer thoroughly and I can't see anything related to GTR 2.

Kart99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide 5/5/2021, 16:33

You need to create a shortcut to gtr2 and then add -trace=1000 to the end of the extension in the properties (ex. "C:\GTR2 TC\GTR2.exe" -trace=1000) and then start the game, let it crash and then search through the trace file in your My Documents>GTR2>Userdata>Log folder to see what may be causing it.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kart99 7/5/2021, 13:10

Ok, will have a look over the weekend/early next week and see what comes of it.

Kart99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down