European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Revised Introduction. I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Revised Introduction. I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Revised Introduction. I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Revised Introduction. I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Revised Introduction. I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Revised Introduction. I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Revised Introduction. I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Revised Introduction. I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Revised Introduction. I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Revised Introduction.

2 posters

Go down

Revised Introduction. Empty Revised Introduction.

Post  mnih003 12/8/2023, 13:39

Hey everybody, I have revised my initial introduction in line with the forum rules and guidelines, am not sure how to delete my initial introduction, so that is still up but it can be removed accordingly.

Hi there, I'm Matthew Green, a 21 year old historic motorsport enthusiast hailing from Ireland.

I'm still an ISI Motor Sim enthusiast, ranging from Automobilista to the original rFactor, but above all GTR2 holds a special place in my heart through it's longevity and diversity of interesting content compared even to some of the more contemporary sims.

I have had tentative experience of skinning in the past. I have heard about EEC through the grapevine of some of the longstanding sim racing communities that I have been a part of, including some of the leagues that have been runner older sims in recent times. I would like to be a member so I could really be at the core of this preservation of these older games, because they are much better than their newer counterparts and also to gain access to some of the most exciting content available for them. These games have been near and dear to me since a very, very young age and I would like to be a part of their longevity.

Outside of simracing, I study English and work a very mundane part-time job. My main interests are reading and current affairs, but most of all watching and participating in sport. This includes football, cycling, running and even some more along the way.

It's a pleasure to be here and I send my regards to you all.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matthew Green
mnih003
mnih003

Bad News likes this post

Back to top Go down

Revised Introduction. Empty Re: Revised Introduction.

Post  Bad News 12/8/2023, 16:59

Welcome, Matthew!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zoran Mikic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down