Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10331)
Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_vote_lcapIntroduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_voting_barIntroduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9025)
Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_vote_lcapIntroduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_voting_barIntroduction of our small group "BE_Modding I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2654)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1829)

Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding

Go down

Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding Empty Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding

Post  roelvdc on 19/5/2019, 21:29

Hey Everyone, I would like to introduce our FB page to you all. "BE-modding" A page for everyone who has interest in modifications for "Asseto Corsa".
We would like to archive a wide spread arrangement about different cars and brands from than to now, special into BelCar, the belgium race series.

If somebody feels intrested to give a hand, always welcome, from pictures and comments to helping painting livery's or 3rd models. Also just people who enjoy the series or racing are welcome.
Everybody is welcome.

Whe want to keep it non-profit in anyway, we will never ask any contribution what so ever. Modding must keep and stay free.

Thank you for your time and to read our litle wall Smile

Greets

Natascha and Roel
BE_Modding

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
racing is life. anything before or after is just waiting
roelvdc
roelvdc

Back to top Go down

Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding Empty Re: Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding

Post  99pro on 21/5/2019, 10:26

Nice project and good luck.. i cant see the fb link.. you might wana add for those who might be intressted

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding Empty hello

Post  roelvdc on 21/5/2019, 15:58

here you go https://www.facebook.com/bemodding/?modal=admin_todo_tour

racing is life. anything before or after is just waiting
roelvdc
roelvdc

Back to top Go down

Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding Empty Re: Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down