European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Greetings from Indonesia I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Greetings from Indonesia I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Greetings from Indonesia I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Greetings from Indonesia I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Greetings from Indonesia I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Greetings from Indonesia I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Greetings from Indonesia I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Greetings from Indonesia I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Greetings from Indonesia I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Greetings from Indonesia

Go down

Greetings from Indonesia Empty Greetings from Indonesia

Post  Kharyosov 27/5/2022, 18:12

Greetings, everyone.

My name is Nurrachman Dwi Haryoso, nicknamed as Yos. Currently I live in Jakarta, Indonesia.
I was born in 1995, so my racing game experience pretty much started with GranTurismo and Colin McRae Rally 2.0 of PSX and my first online sim racing experience was when I still had Race Injection. At the moment I have GTR2 as my main sim racing game (I currently have a low-end PC and use mouse-steering, since upgrading my PC is still quite costly regarding my income and where I live). I don't have a stable job for now, but my main income comes from private tutoring neighborhood kids for their school homework.

My interest in automotive/motorsport is quite diverse (no matter the wheel numbers, the discipline/surface, or era), but I am totally hooked on the fastest GT series on the planet (Super GT/JGTC). I mean, where else can you see cars like (AE)86 or even Prius racing the more established european GT cars? And those itasha liveries are the icing on the cake since I like to watch animes sometimes...

My modding experience is barely minimal; only limited to editing a bit of tracks' GDB files (altering tracks' attributes like names or max lap/duration per race, session's day/time, overall grip level, and such) and also sometimes mix-matching the cars' attributes (only to the extent of editing cars' weight and proper TYR files in HDC files, mix-matching and assigning AUD files to certain cars especially when one has no sound to it, and editing CAR files to adjust shift indicator/rev lights, seating position, and the cars' classes). I'd be very glad and honored to get some tips on how to alter the AI's racing lines and some track moddings.

My first finding of EEC was from surfing the google to find some mods for GTR2 (RIP NoGripRacing), then I stumbled upon the GRID mod and the EEC GT3 base mod. Since then, I felt my life was completed. My reason for applying to be this forum's member is to start contributing to and learn modding further from this community. I know my modding experience currently is not there yet, but I am confident in my language skills if any modder needs some help with ReadMe translation for example (I had German in high school up to A2 level, Russian studies as my college major, also some basic Italian and Portuguese).

Many thanks in advance and have a nice day Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nurrachman Dwi Haryoso, Jakarta (Indonesia)
Kharyosov
Kharyosov

kk08, Bad News and gtr2legand like this post

Back to top Go down