Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hello from Indonesia! I_vote_lcapHello from Indonesia! I_voting_barHello from Indonesia! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hello from Indonesia! I_vote_lcapHello from Indonesia! I_voting_barHello from Indonesia! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2601)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello from Indonesia!

Go down

Hello from Indonesia! Empty Hello from Indonesia!

Post  Fluoridescence on 24/5/2018, 03:47

-What is your name?
Rizki Fadli

-What is your age?
17 years old

-Where are you located?
I live in Jakarta, Indonesia

-What Sims do you race?
GTR2 and Assetto Corsa at the moment

-Are you a Modder or Skinner?
I have done several private skins for both games as an exercise to improve my photo editing skills

-How did you hear about European Endurance Center?
Local sim racing community

-Why do you want to be a member?
I'd like to broaden up my connection to the sim racing community as I think it's the best way to develop my communication skill.

-Write a short paragraph about you, your interests and what you'd like to accomplish by being an EEC Member
I like Japanese culture, like anime, JPop songs and such. When not online, I usually go to see an idol group performance with my friends. I also like photography, particularly stage photography, which goes perfectly well with my idol group interest.
Fluoridescence
Fluoridescence

Back to top Go down

Hello from Indonesia! Empty Re: Hello from Indonesia!

Post  Christ Tiansen on 30/5/2018, 18:15

Welcome to EEC , Rizky cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christ Tiansen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Christ Tiansen
Christ Tiansen

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca on 9/6/2018, 13:43

Welcome

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  LudwigAudi on 25/6/2018, 11:04

Welcome to the this community. Great you are introducing yourself. cheers

Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down