European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please. I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please. I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please. I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please. I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please. I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please. I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please. I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please. I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please. I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please.

3 posters

Go down

New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please. Empty New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please.

Post  jbfan 8/9/2020, 19:28

Hey guys,
I am very new to the entire world of GT type racing but I absolutely enjoy GTR2 immensely. Forgive my ignorance, but I do not understand all of the correct terminology and different "classes/series" yet.
I have owned GTR2 for several years but played it very little. I was always more into NR2003 (living in the U.S.A)
Recently however, I've been really enjoying GTR2 and getting more comfortable with it, but my question is, where in the world do I start with adding mods? I installed the "Anniversary" upgrade mod and it works fine. I also downloaded and installed the EEC base mod (3.0) and I think it's great but I only have the base mod installed (plain white cars) because the amount of download content seems overwhelming! I am pretty efficient with installing mods into sims but I am not sure what I should install (skins and/or mods) for the EEC mod to have access to the cars I'm looking for. I'm not really into prototype cars as much as I am into production looking cars like Porsche, Corvette, Audi R8, Aston Martin, etc. (sorry, as I said, I don't understand all of the correct terminology and classes yet)
What "mod" would you guys recommend to have a complete set or class of these types of cars? I hope that makes sense.
Thanks so much!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Steve

jbfan

Back to top Go down

New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please. Empty Re: New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please.

Post  kk08 9/9/2020, 00:35

The "must have" mods are the FIA GT mod:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and the super gt mod:

You can find more stuff here:
and here:

I'm sure that other members will suggest other mods.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

jbfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please. Empty Re: New to GTR2. Need newbie advice, please.

Post  jbfan 9/9/2020, 05:40

Thank You!

Steve

jbfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/9/2020, 20:18

I would recommend to look for mods made by Scorpyo as well, for fun GT cars with good quality.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanaja 10/9/2020, 00:10

Power and Glory Mod v3.2 is awesome if you like older cars. thumbs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Seppo Lehtonen
Vanaja
Vanaja

Back to top Go down

Post  jbfan 10/9/2020, 03:57

Thanks everyone! Very helpful information!

Steve

jbfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down