European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:28 am by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:22 am by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 3:27 am by Illy26

» introduce
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 11:18 pm by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 2:42 pm by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 9:59 am by Orteva

» South East
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:42 pm by fjs

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

+58
Jevgenij
tyasmoerti
kk08
andick8819
pako
Scorpyo
GeForce06
Skabagoosh
gtride
Aston
franken12
XGC3
yuca
Sylphide
XanderX57
Crimson764
vadaklaut
drr6
Marauder
shovas
Roninm5
ernie2492
basukid
Roberto Mulsanne
Xtra-Large
Serban
Irontower
ChaosZero
Gaudelio26
darkracer99
racerm
sit997
Bad News
gonzo-cool
alexmezza
sasomi
racercar
coolhandpaul
sopgt7
Durge Driven
heyes57
mrleman
the_racer
simton54
LeMansDriver22
new0rder
gle
beurich
panozmax
repaban
gtracer123
GT Fan 8899
ThatAudiFan
Steppi
Reinhard Berger
So-Cal-Racing
theravenousbeast
raphaelnariga
62 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 Empty Re: AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

Post  GeForce06 Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:08 pm

anyone else got this problem with the F488?

O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Error loading mesh file F488GT3_LIGHTS_GLASS_A_4.GMT to memory

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco S.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 Empty Re: AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Scorpyo Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:11 am

GeForce06 wrote:anyone else got this problem with the F488?

O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Error loading mesh file F488GT3_LIGHTS_GLASS_A_4.GMT to memory

I don't think so. This mod was released over 2 years ago and so far no one reported that error.

Does it happen with all cars?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skabagoosh Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:59 am

Scorpyo wrote:

I don't think so. This mod was released over 2 years ago and so far no one reported that error.

Does it happen with all cars?

I remember encountering this error before as well. I believe this appears when using option 4 - Endurance Yellow for the lights in the genstring.

Myke
Skabagoosh
Skabagoosh

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:45 pm

yep when using option 3 and 4

// Genstring legend
//
// 1 - Driver Body
// 2 - Driver Body
// 3 - Rim (1 - Mate, 2 - Shiny)
// 4 - Tyre (1 - Pirelli, 2 - Michelin, 3 - Hankook, 4 - Continental, 5 - Avon, 6 - Dunlop, 7 - Yokohama, 8 - Bridgestone)
// 5 - Lights (1 - White, 2 - Yellow, 3 - Endurance white, 4 - Endurance yellow)

GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:25 pm

GeForce06 wrote:yep when using option 3 and 4

// Genstring legend
//
// 1 - Driver Body
// 2 - Driver Body
// 3 - Rim (1 - Mate, 2 - Shiny)
// 4 - Tyre (1 - Pirelli, 2 - Michelin, 3 - Hankook, 4 - Continental, 5 - Avon, 6 - Dunlop, 7 - Yokohama, 8 - Bridgestone)
// 5 - Lights (1 - White, 2 - Yellow, 3 - Endurance white, 4 - Endurance yellow)

That was just a placeholder. I had modeled endulights but couldn't find anyone to cut the holes for them...

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:42 pm

ah alright Smile thanks for the info buddy

GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  pako Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:57 pm

Thank You very much, great work!
pako
pako

Back to top Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 Empty Sugestion about porsche and ferrari Scorpyo

Post  andick8819 Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:25 pm

Hi, i was trying your amazing mods over one month and i realize that there are a little but necesary details about Ferrari 488 and Porsche: Both models are amazing, but inside the cockpit its something missing. They don't have steering wheel support, they´re like flying in the air. That happens when you edit the cam angles for nearer vision. The Audi, Mercedes and Mclaren has them. Can you make an update por those models?
andick8819
andick8819

degas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:56 am

andick8819 wrote:Hi, i was trying your amazing mods over one month and i realize that there are a little but necesary details about Ferrari 488 and Porsche: Both models are amazing, but inside the cockpit its something missing. They don't have steering wheel support, they´re like flying in the air. That happens when you edit the cam angles for nearer vision. The Audi, Mercedes and Mclaren has them. Can you make an update por those models?

There is an edit button for your posts, I suggest you use it.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 Empty thank you.

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2021 4:02 pm

thank you,but cant get this mod,mediafire work find,download fine,but the rar file was named *Autoliker_v67.27*,i unrar it but application wont start,windows 10 must be closed.........i see comment people said it work,so please what must i do to get this GTR2 mod work in AC please?.

Back to top Go down

Post  kk08 Tue May 04, 2021 4:53 pm

humanbooks31 wrote:so please what must i do to get this GTR2 mod work in AC please?.

A GTR2 mod in AC, are you serious? Suspect

Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo Wed May 05, 2021 5:53 am

humanbooks31 wrote:thank you,but cant get this mod,mediafire work find,download fine,but the rar file was named *Autoliker_v67.27*,i unrar it but application wont start,windows 10 must be closed.........i see comment people said it work,so please what must i do to get this GTR2 mod work in AC please?.

Actually, nothing.

All cars in this mod are converted from AC to GTR2 so...

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

celsinho likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  tyasmoerti Wed May 05, 2021 4:37 pm

humanbooks31 wrote:thank you,but cant get this mod,mediafire work find,download fine,but the rar file was named *Autoliker_v67.27*,i unrar it but application wont start,windows 10 must be closed.........i see comment people said it work,so please what must i do to get this GTR2 mod work in AC please?.

... I mean, this is a GTR2 section, mods here are for GTR2 and this one is modeled from Assetto Corsa cars so... what are you on about?

Antonius Tyaswidyono

tyasmoerti

Back to top Go down

Post  So-Cal-Racing Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:16 pm

This Audi R8 LMS GT3 2016 skin was just posted by itzdatmancam

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The skin probably has already been made but just encase it hasn't I did a quick conversion
I added rims, tires, FELBERMAYR drivers suits, driver helmet and other stuff.

The skin goes in Marijo's fantastic Audi R8 LMS GT3 2016 mod.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Straightsix and Roberto Mulsanne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jevgenij Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:19 am

Thank you, fantastic wow.

Jevgenij

Back to top Go down

Post  daniel_feuchter7 Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:09 pm

WOW!!! Thank you so much!!!!
daniel_feuchter7
daniel_feuchter7

Back to top Go down

Post  ChundAn Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:14 am

thanks for the Audi

---Andreas Lehmann---
ChundAn
ChundAn

Back to top Go down

Post  racingmad Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:45 am

Wow! what a thoroughly professional way this great mod is presented and great comprehensive instructions, You have set the standards of how all mods should be presented cheers Thank You
following and subscribing now. thumbs
racingmad
racingmad

https://teddybear412.imgur.com/all/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:16 am

Thanks for kind words. I'm glad that you like it.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:11 am

Very nice thank you thumps up

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 6 Empty Very ???? mod!

Post  Massi57 Wed May 17, 2023 10:45 pm

Like it so much, especially the internal cockpits and motecs! And the sounds, too, Audi sound is so cute. (I only modded the downgear blip on this car for my use🤗)👍😶👍

Massi57

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6