Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 5 I_voting_barAC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 5 I_voting_barAC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2600)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 5 Empty sorry

Post  mephisto95 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] read the forum rules and go to the presentation section before doing any request.

mephisto95

Back to top Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 5 Empty Re: AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Roberto Mulsanne on Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:03 pm

Many thanks, amazing job!

Roberto Mulsanne

Back to top Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 5 Empty Re: AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

Post  vadaklaut on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Many thanks, amazing job!

Seriously, don't bump old threads

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christian
vadaklaut
vadaklaut

Back to top Go down

Post  shovas on Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Many thanks, amazing job!

Never understood this. You want people to be thankful? Be thankful people go to the effort of saying thanks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matthew from Canada | Secrets of GTR2 | Intel Core i7 2600K @4.2GHz OC / Corsair H100i Pro Liquid Cooling / ASUS P8Z68-V / Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 @1333Mhz / SSD Storage / Gigabyte G1 Gaming NVIDIA GTX 980 Ti 6GB / 3x Benq GL2760H NVIDIA Surround / SimXperience AccuForce Pro / ProtoSimTech PT-2 Pedals / Obutto R3volution / Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound /  Windows 7 64bit Home

shovas

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:04 pm

People come in turns to ask things, drop a comment and thank any time. But something I've realized lately is that if x person already thanked, why are they here doing it again? In his case, that's what he did. Same for another guy at GT-IMT.

lol!

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 on Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:04 pm

Never understood this. You want people to be thankful? Be thankful people go to the effort of saying thanks.

It's fine to be thankful when there has been an update. Here, there was no update. Last post was made last year, that's a 4 month bump. It's annoying when people do this as it makes unsuspecting people think "Oh there's an update for this mod." When of course, there hasn't been. As gtracer said this guy has already left a thanks post in this thread already, when it was last updated. There is no need to thank again, when past him has already done it. He's simply posting for the sake of posting. If he wanted to show thanks he could just have pressed the green thumbs up button, without commenting. It does the same thing and the thread is not bumped. Some people need to learn on this forum, that when a last post in a thread was posted a month or longer ago, just leave it alone. The only time bumping is fine, is if the link is dead. And in this thread, the link is definitely not dead.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

http://nfs2010.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XanderX57 on Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:03 pm

Thank You!!!!!

XanderX57

Back to top Go down

Post  shovas on Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:15 pm

It's fine to be thankful when there has been an update. Here, there was no update. Last post was made last year, that's a 4 month bump. It's annoying when people do this as it makes unsuspecting people think "Oh there's an update for this mod." When of course, there hasn't been. As gtracer said this guy has already left a thanks post in this thread already, when it was last updated. There is no need to thank again,  when past him has already done it. He's simply posting for the sake of posting. If he wanted to show thanks he could just have pressed the green thumbs up button, without commenting. It does the same thing and the thread is not bumped. Some people need to learn on this forum, that when a last post in a thread was posted a month or longer ago, just leave it alone. The only time bumping is fine, is if the link is dead. And in this thread, the link is definitely not dead.

The issue with this is that people find these mods months and years later especially with older titles like this so you're always going to get new people bumping and thanking and asking questions about how to install it, etc.

I get you don't want to be bothered by random posts but it hurts the community and is unwelcoming to new members when we chastise people for this.

It's going to happen when you have new users so we might as well just get used to it. There's always the option of unwatching the topic. The other alternative is asking for mods to lock a thread. I dislike that but it's not my forum.

Last edited by shovas on Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Matthew from Canada | Secrets of GTR2 | Intel Core i7 2600K @4.2GHz OC / Corsair H100i Pro Liquid Cooling / ASUS P8Z68-V / Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 @1333Mhz / SSD Storage / Gigabyte G1 Gaming NVIDIA GTX 980 Ti 6GB / 3x Benq GL2760H NVIDIA Surround / SimXperience AccuForce Pro / ProtoSimTech PT-2 Pedals / Obutto R3volution / Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound /  Windows 7 64bit Home

shovas

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:35 pm

I don't think EEC has posting rules like in F1C about new and old topics. When I came to this forum I asked if it was ok to bump old topics, which it was but I surely didn't post more than once without any changes in the topic since my first post in it. People find thanking is one thing and giving a + is another, that's a perspective thing and is understandable. Matthew, if it's the first post of a user in x topic then it's ok but as we said he already commented before.

Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberto Mulsanne on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:09 am

Many thanks, amazing job!

Roberto Mulsanne

Back to top Go down

Post  vadaklaut on Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:25 am

your welcome, thank you bot Cool

Christian
vadaklaut
vadaklaut

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:47 pm

3rd time in this topic lol! rofl

gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban on Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:01 pm

Great job thank you

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:21 pm

your welcome, thank you bot Cool

I will start banning these people if it’s this obvious.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Great job thank you

I know you’ve been here awhile but seriously almost all 600 posts of yours are just thank yous. I don’t even think you are reading these threads because nothing new was released.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:35 am

just in case,
thank you scorpyo for the great mod

yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends - Page 5 Empty Thank you!

Post  XGC3 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:57 pm

Loving that R8! Thanks a million!

Alex Wilson III
XGC3
XGC3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5