Re: AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Irontower on 6/6/2018, 13:13

maybe the problem is in the cas files

SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\..\..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>
SearchPath=<VEHDIR>

the first three entrys forces the sim to look in each subfolders in the team folder so it could be that all uses this rim texture when the name is the same. Make a backup off all the cas files and delete the first three entrys. Do this only if you know what you do Wink
Only a suggestion. I'm not realy shur that this is it

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 6/6/2018, 13:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:maybe the problem is in the cas files

SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\..\..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>
SearchPath=<VEHDIR>

the first three entrys forces the sim to look in each subfolders in the team folder so it could be that all uses this rim texture when the name is the same. Make a backup off all the cas files and delete the first three entrys. Do this only if you know what you do Wink
Only a suggestion. I'm not realy shur that this is it

Well, you are close. Those entries do almost that, they do tell game to look for files 3 folders from main mod folder, but not in a way that you think. It look up to 3 folders back...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Irontower on 6/6/2018, 13:33

ok thank you. Thats good to know. This means it looks also in the mainfolder ?

Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 6/6/2018, 13:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ok thank you. Thats good to know. This means it looks also in the mainfolder ?

As I wrote before, it look in mod folder and 3 folders back.

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Irontower on 6/6/2018, 13:38

All clear. Many thanks !

Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  Skabagoosh on 6/6/2018, 14:02

What you can do I guess is copy the original cas file and Wheels.gtr file, rename and edit them accordingly, in the case of the wheels.gtr by replacing the rims dds.

Myke Calaquian
Skabagoosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 6/6/2018, 14:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What you can do I guess is copy the original cas file and Wheels.gtr file, rename and edit them accordingly, in the case of the wheels.gtr by replacing the rims dds.

I'm affraid that it would need much more work, but on the other hand as it is just the wheels.gtr file it might just work...

Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  darkracer99 on 6/6/2018, 14:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What you can do I guess is copy the original cas file and Wheels.gtr file, rename and edit them accordingly, in the case of the wheels.gtr by replacing the rims dds.

I'm affraid that it would need much more work, but on the other hand as it is just the wheels.gtr file it might just work...

It worked but in game the motec don't work.

Francesco Cucinella
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
darkracer99

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 6/6/2018, 21:07

It worked but in game the motec don't work.

That's why I said that I think that it would need more work. But I hoped that as this is just wheels.gtr file it might work...

Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  darkracer99 on 6/6/2018, 23:28

The rim.dds replacing and the cas and wheels.gtr file copying and renaming worked.

Francesco Cucinella
darkracer99

Back to top Go down

having some issues with the mod.

Post  corvonix on 24/6/2018, 14:46

Good day people, I've installed the mod on a fresh install of gtr 2 but when I open the game I only get the mercedes, mclaren, lamborghini and the gtr to show, the others cars does not appears, I've installed it just like the read me said to do so, any Idea why this is happening? thanks.

corvonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Serban on 28/7/2018, 17:13

Thanks a lot Scorpyo and those who contributed on this mod, great work!

Andrei Serban
Serban

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large on 2/8/2018, 02:55

Thanks a lot for this Scorpyo Very Happy Very Happy

But what happen with Nissan GT3 interior banner , is missing ? cause looks all transparent , no interior banner , or is something wrong?

Thank You !!! cheers

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 5/9/2018, 21:10

i am looking for a 2017 Spa 24h window skin (Blancpain banner incl. 2017 Lumirank panel) for the McLaren 650 S.
Are they available somewhere?
Thanks for a hint....

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberto Mulsanne on 21/9/2018, 22:33

Really amazing job! Very Happy

Roberto Mulsanne

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid on 30/9/2018, 13:33

I found a issue with the mapping of the Lambo windows. If oyu want to have yellow headlight glasses, the genstring opted it right by give you the headlight stripes inside the headlight glass. The glass itself keeps normal. So I guessed it was something on the window-template to paint again, but the wireframe shows no place for it.
I checked both frames within zmodeler and it shows this...

The wirefrane of the headlight-glass overlays the frontwindow stuff.

Seems you forgot to move the area in place from the older release or to set up a fixed version with a standard yellow glass for that genstring... Suspect Can you or someone fix this, so we can use it correctly pls? Or did I miss it completly?
scratch study

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 30/9/2018, 14:10

Easiest DIY solution without remapping is to just isolate the headlights and give them a different material name, which results in you being able to assign a new texture used exclusively by the headlights.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid on 1/10/2018, 10:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Easiest DIY solution without remapping is to just isolate the headlights and give them a different material name, which results in you being able to assign a new texture used exclusively by the headlights.

fixed it myself for both yellow light options via a fixed materialname for the yellow glasses... What a Face

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 on 3/10/2018, 15:32

Is this just me or the Huracan & AMG GT didn't have a silver/grey wheels despite the genstring said so..? Unless the genstring has already updated..

Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  Roninm5 on 4/10/2018, 13:36

Amazing thanx cheers

Michel Rebel
Roninm5

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 4/10/2018, 18:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is this just me or the Huracan & AMG GT didn't have a silver/grey wheels despite the genstring said so..? Unless the genstring has already updated..

They have and the description of them was forgotten to be changed Razz

For the AMG
3 - Rim (1 - matte, 2 - shiny)

For the Huracan
3 - Rim (1 - shiny, 2 - matte)

To have silver or grey wheels you need to paint them then set the genstring of your choice for a shiny or matte effects.

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  shovas on 14/10/2018, 06:04

Fantastic cars, thank you.

One problem with the Audi R8 LMS is it's steering force output is far too much. The other cars are consistent and their ffb can be tuned and it works for all of them. But for the R8 those same FFB settings don't work there's too much steering rack alignment force towards center, it ends up clipping.

This setting works for the other cars but not for this one:

FFB steer force output max="0.95000" // Maximum force output of steering force, recommendation 0.8 to 2.0

Hopefully that helps you tune the ffb on that car.

Matthew Gallant from Toronto, Canada | Secrets of GTR2 | Intel Core i7 2600K @4.8GHz OC / Corsair H100i Pro Liquid Cooling / ASUS P8Z68-V / Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 @1333Mhz / OCZ Vertex 3 240GB SSD / Gigabyte G1 Gaming NVIDIA GTX 980 Ti 6GB / 3x Benq GL2760H NVIDIA Surround / SimXperience AccuForce Pro / ProtoSimTech PT-2 Pedals / Obutto R3volution / Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound /  Windows 7 64bit Home

shovas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4