Re: AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Irontower on 6/6/2018, 13:13

maybe the problem is in the cas files

SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\..\..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>
SearchPath=<VEHDIR>

the first three entrys forces the sim to look in each subfolders in the team folder so it could be that all uses this rim texture when the name is the same. Make a backup off all the cas files and delete the first three entrys. Do this only if you know what you do Wink
Only a suggestion. I'm not realy shur that this is it

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 6/6/2018, 13:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:maybe the problem is in the cas files

SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\..\..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>
SearchPath=<VEHDIR>

the first three entrys forces the sim to look in each subfolders in the team folder so it could be that all uses this rim texture when the name is the same. Make a backup off all the cas files and delete the first three entrys. Do this only if you know what you do Wink
Only a suggestion. I'm not realy shur that this is it

Well, you are close. Those entries do almost that, they do tell game to look for files 3 folders from main mod folder, but not in a way that you think. It look up to 3 folders back...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Irontower on 6/6/2018, 13:33

ok thank you. Thats good to know. This means it looks also in the mainfolder ?

Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 6/6/2018, 13:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ok thank you. Thats good to know. This means it looks also in the mainfolder ?

As I wrote before, it look in mod folder and 3 folders back.

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Irontower on 6/6/2018, 13:38

All clear. Many thanks !

Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  Skabagoosh on 6/6/2018, 14:02

What you can do I guess is copy the original cas file and Wheels.gtr file, rename and edit them accordingly, in the case of the wheels.gtr by replacing the rims dds.

Myke Calaquian
Skabagoosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 6/6/2018, 14:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What you can do I guess is copy the original cas file and Wheels.gtr file, rename and edit them accordingly, in the case of the wheels.gtr by replacing the rims dds.

I'm affraid that it would need much more work, but on the other hand as it is just the wheels.gtr file it might just work...

Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  darkracer99 on 6/6/2018, 14:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What you can do I guess is copy the original cas file and Wheels.gtr file, rename and edit them accordingly, in the case of the wheels.gtr by replacing the rims dds.

I'm affraid that it would need much more work, but on the other hand as it is just the wheels.gtr file it might just work...

It worked but in game the motec don't work.

Francesco Cucinella
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
darkracer99

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 6/6/2018, 21:07

It worked but in game the motec don't work.

That's why I said that I think that it would need more work. But I hoped that as this is just wheels.gtr file it might work...

Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  darkracer99 on 6/6/2018, 23:28

The rim.dds replacing and the cas and wheels.gtr file copying and renaming worked.

Francesco Cucinella
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
darkracer99

Back to top Go down

having some issues with the mod.

Post  corvonix on 24/6/2018, 14:46

Good day people, I've installed the mod on a fresh install of gtr 2 but when I open the game I only get the mercedes, mclaren, lamborghini and the gtr to show, the others cars does not appears, I've installed it just like the read me said to do so, any Idea why this is happening? thanks.

corvonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Serban on 28/7/2018, 17:13

Thanks a lot Scorpyo and those who contributed on this mod, great work!

Andrei Serban
Serban

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large on 2/8/2018, 02:55

Thanks a lot for this Scorpyo Very Happy Very Happy

But what happen with Nissan GT3 interior banner , is missing ? cause looks all transparent , no interior banner , or is something wrong?

Thank You !!! cheers

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 5/9/2018, 21:10

i am looking for a 2017 Spa 24h window skin (Blancpain banner incl. 2017 Lumirank panel) for the McLaren 650 S.
Are they available somewhere?
Thanks for a hint....

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum