EEC AMS Race Tracks

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EEC AMS Race Tracks

Post  rich54 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:41 am

Recent convert to Automilistia.  Must agree with the Assen sky problem though.  Otherwise, a great trackpack .  Thank you for all efforts.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Kost-
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  aboe_83 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:00 am

As I'm new to EEC I just thought I'd say thanks for giving me access to the tracks etc. I just spent some time watching the AI go round Paul Ricard for a few laps. Since I first saw this track on telly a few years back I hoped that one day I'd be able to race on it in a sim, so thanks Smile It looks good. Bright and colourful like the irl track.

Hope you don't mind me pointing out one thing though - one thing I noticed with the AI cars is that on the 3rd variant of the track (with the tightest of the chicanes along the straight) the line they take into the corner is quite shallow, as if they are expecting to go straight on. They take the rest of the corners in the chicane fine, but just the line into the first part of the corner. Maybe this is the normal line, I'm not really sure. I guess it doesn't matter so much that the AI take that line if the track is for onlince racing, but just mentioning it. Also, DynHUD was showing the track map for the 1st variant of the track with no chicane. Is there something I can do to get it to recognise the extra corner?

But anyway, there are so many good tracks in the pack. Really looking forward to trying out Nord and The Glen soon as well.

I can only imagine it takes quite a while to get things to that standard, so thanks again for the effort you put in Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Michael Grover

aboe_83

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:12 am

Tracks are not updated for ai, main attention is our online use and I just share it with everyone to avoid people just sign in for our races to get access to this stuff

So for sure it can happen that on some tracks the ai don't work right Wink

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  aboe_83 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:39 am

@PATR10T wrote:Tracks are not updated for ai, main attention is our online use and I just share it with everyone to avoid people just sign in for our races to get access to this stuff

So for sure it can happen that on some tracks the ai don't work right Wink

I understand.

About racing... Am I allowed to join the Drivers group? I'm asking because I noticed a little message in the Usergroups section that said I must PM you but I can't yet because I haven't reached a certain post count. I don't want to just pollute the the forum with nonsense messages just to get more posts. I can wait, but thought I'd ask since you're around.

Cheers.

(As for the coffee/beer, I'm almost penniless atm until later in the week. But I did give some financial support for the servers last week so hope this helps Smile )

aboe_83

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:27 am

for sure that helped too Wink

you should write into the leagues section if you want to join our leagues, there you can get better help Wink

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  aboe_83 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:13 am

Thanks.

aboe_83

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:58 pm

just have to find a solution for the bad looking curbs and its done

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  bmwcrash on Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Finally! cheers

Milán Bogár
bmwcrash
EEC Team

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFjVua0BIT4Db4QP6SVQXRA

Back to top Go down

Post  aboe_83 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:17 pm

They do say good things come in small packages.

aboe_83

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:07 pm

lime rock is uploaded

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  alexSchmurtz on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:07 pm

Thank you Daniel, Lime Rock is a great track! cheers
alexSchmurtz

Back to top Go down

Post  jonatascornely on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:19 pm

Can somebody upload nordschleife v0.7 on another server? i already download the mega link more than 10 times and always turn out corrupt.

edit: Got it, downloaded on another computer and works fine, my network is defective....

jonatascornely

Back to top Go down

Post  franken12 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Is there a good Hockenheim Track for Automobilista?

Keep Racing!!

Norbert Hock
franken12

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:54 pm

@franken12 wrote:Is there a good Hockenheim Track for Automobilista?
There is an official version WIP by Reiza, furthermore I don't really know of any good versions Sad

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:02 pm

In the next weeks there is a Hockenheim DLC comming for approximately 5,99€ on Steam.

Otherwise you should be able to convert your own one from GSCE...although that wouldn´t be "good" quality, at least in my understanding.

For that you need the GSCE track and THIS FILE.
Just follow the instructions and you can go race on Hockenheim. Wink

Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  mickeyfff on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:58 am

Just curious, is there a Misano Circuit available for AMS? ive had a quick look around to find nothing, even a GSCE version would be good for me!

Michael Ford
mickeyfff

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:18 am

I think Daniel might have made one for GSCE...but he deleted all the GSCE tracks, just like I did. Neutral

Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  mickeyfff on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:26 am

Ah that's a shame, hopefully someone will have a copy of it if one was made. i was looking forward to racing on that track!

Michael Ford
mickeyfff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:58 am

I do have Misano on my install, reworked the AIW to be a bit better through the corners If I remember right.

Troy Barman
Sylphide

Back to top Go down

Post  mickeyfff on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:40 pm

@Sylphide wrote:I do have Misano on my install, reworked the AIW to be a bit better through the corners If I remember right.

Any chance you could PM me a copy of it?

Michael Ford
mickeyfff

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:46 pm

I would be interested in that too if you don't mind Troy! If you're willing to, is there any chance you could upload it here when giving credits to the original modder? (That should be allowed right?)

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  JorritVD on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:06 pm

Maybe upload it here?

Jorrit van Dasselaar
'14 EEC GT3 Sprint Series - Champion - Grayston Engineering AMR - Team Champion - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
'14 EEC TCC Season 2 - Vice-Champion - J-Tech Motorsport - Team Champion - Vauxhall Vectra
'13/'14 EEC GT Open - 3rd in GTE - SRT Motorsport - SRT Viper GTS-R - (5 of 9 races entered, 4 wins)
'13/'14 EEC WEC - LMP2 - Conquest Racing - Morgan LMP2 Nissan - (3 of 9 races enterd, 2 wins)
'12/'13 EEC GT Masters - Champion - Mamerow Racing - Audi R8 LMS ultra
'12 EEC Megane Trophy - Champion - Tech 1 Racing
JorritVD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:59 pm

This is a ripped version from V8 Superstars which I redid the AIW fast path and gave it Reiza skies. It would really look alot better with dynamic track line which i hope somebody will write up how to do one day.

mediafire.com ?4r3u43t52eae2nt

Troy Barman
Sylphide

Back to top Go down

Post  mickeyfff on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:01 am

Thanks so much for sharing it! love the track!

Michael Ford
mickeyfff

Back to top Go down

Post  JorritVD on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:21 am

Please post more tracks here if you or someone else have more, maybe could be used for future leagues as well.

Jorrit van Dasselaar
'14 EEC GT3 Sprint Series - Champion - Grayston Engineering AMR - Team Champion - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
'14 EEC TCC Season 2 - Vice-Champion - J-Tech Motorsport - Team Champion - Vauxhall Vectra
'13/'14 EEC GT Open - 3rd in GTE - SRT Motorsport - SRT Viper GTS-R - (5 of 9 races entered, 4 wins)
'13/'14 EEC WEC - LMP2 - Conquest Racing - Morgan LMP2 Nissan - (3 of 9 races enterd, 2 wins)
'12/'13 EEC GT Masters - Champion - Mamerow Racing - Audi R8 LMS ultra
'12 EEC Megane Trophy - Champion - Tech 1 Racing
JorritVD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top