European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Free connections, it's not just words
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 08:14 by steerlinglinks_

» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 22/9/2016, 18:59

GeForce06 wrote:your progress is incredible cheers cheers

Thanks for the kind words!! Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 22/9/2016, 19:01

I'm currently working on some fixes.But this is the series that is to be reworked and fully converted to gtr2.Can you guess it??Here are some shots from the Race 07 version released last year.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 22/9/2016, 19:23

Spain championship ?

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 22/9/2016, 19:51

alexmezza wrote:Spain championship ?

Nope that championship is done.This is the copa de las naciones also known as the argentinian championship.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  BrunoTh 22/9/2016, 19:59

It's great carset
There are more entries in the 1993 season:
Peugeot started the season with Bouchut and Jabouille who is replaced by Dalmas from lap 6.
In the second part of the season, there is a third Snobeck Opel for Laffite (Round 6, 9, 10) or Alain Ferté (round 7 and Cool.
And some additional drivers:
Round 6: BMW M3 Pascal Vermesse
Round 8: Nissan Primera Janspeed for Mark Skaife
Round 10: 3 championship BTCC drivers: 2 Renault Chamade : Menu (did not start) and Harvey and Vauxhall Cavalier Ian Khan

BrunoTh

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 22/9/2016, 20:55

Markano97 wrote:Nope that championship is done.This is the copa de las naciones also known as the argentinian championship.

I didn't know this championship... study

What year(s) ?

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 22/9/2016, 22:19

alexmezza wrote:
Markano97 wrote:Nope that championship is done.This is the copa de las naciones also known as the argentinian championship.

I didn't know this championship...  study

What year(s) ?

The championship started in 1997 ending in 2001.The last season only ran for one race so it was basically up to the 2000 season.These cars were originally converted from the Rfactor Copa de las naciones mod,then converted to the reloaded supertourers.Now i'll redo most cars and add new ones. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 24/9/2016, 10:01

Update to 1.3 is available for testing, check the Fixes and Updates folder.

All fixes from 1.1 and 1.2 included
Toyota Chaser by DBstreet (can be found under single makes - Toyota or the test class)
Nissan Primera Camino front bumper (for Primera P11) added to genstring
Some new sounds
Physics updates
Minor updates to some models and graphical updates.
Some new wheel options for a couple of cars

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JTCC 1994-1996 added to skin pack folder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no more time this weekend but I hope to have the other packs released next week (Swiss and French championships, and STCC when that is ready)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 24/9/2016, 18:37

Simon since nearly all skin packs have to be updated anyway, wouldn't be a good idea  like it was suggested to add 1 or 2 letters to skin names so in replays and loaded saved races   they aren't loaded from other championships ?

I could edit some already released packs like Procar, Italian and STW if required

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 24/9/2016, 21:54

Here's a Twitter account with a load of JTCC material.

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 24/9/2016, 23:13

pimmy wrote:Here's a Twitter account with a load of JTCC material.

Nice share!!!Some nice photos there.The jtcc though is finished.I only have to add gold rays wheels to the cerumo chasers and pack the skins in gtr files and then the 1997-1998 seasons will be sent for release. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Tano 25/9/2016, 16:49

Great News!!!

Gianni Muzio
Tano
Tano

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 26/9/2016, 11:14

I don't know if you're planning to make the 1992 season of the Italian Superturismo.
I hope so Cool
There were 2 categories: S1 (the standard supertouring cars) and S2 (under 2.0lt.)

If someone wants to make the S1 grid (4 Alfas 155 gta and BMW M3) and some cars of the S2 (the Peugeot 405 and another 3 BMW M3) i suggest to check this video and the whole youtube channel:

The channel is called "Alfetta unocinquenove"
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 27/9/2016, 21:50

Started reworking on the copa de las naciones.Here are some early previews:

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 27/9/2016, 22:16

The Mastercard BMW and Esso Pug look pretty cool.

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 27/9/2016, 22:17

theravenousbeast wrote:The Mastercard BMW and Esso Pug look pretty cool.

Yes the championship like the south african one had many colorful liveries like these. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 27/9/2016, 23:19

like the Master Card BMW too

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 28/9/2016, 07:01

Good looking stuff... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 29/9/2016, 07:44

Progress on hold for this week as my graphics card has died.
I have made the talent files for the new JTCC and STCC packs and I will do the CET, Czech, French, Swiss and any other next week.
NATCC is on the to do list too, I can't remember if we have 1996 and 1997 skins or just the one season.
European Super Touring 2001 will be released too, I think someone is working on some of those skins if not I will - the old version could do with a bit of a polish.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 29/9/2016, 10:09

simspeed_racing wrote:European Super Touring 2001 will be released too, I think someone is working on some of those skins if not I will -  the old version could do with a bit of a polish.
Who's working on this? Because it is available for RaceOn version, just need to convert it.

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 29/9/2016, 10:16

It has already been converted by Totenkopf but I think it would benefit from some work, new windows, replace the door number plates with a higher quality version and maybe some improved logos too. I have remade the Sandro Sardelli Nissan already.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 29/9/2016, 17:27

simspeed_racing wrote:Progress on hold for this week as my graphics card has died.
I have made the talent files for the new JTCC and STCC packs and I will do the CET, Czech, French, Swiss and any other next week.
NATCC  is on the to do list too, I can't remember if we have 1996 and 1997 skins or just the one season.
European Super Touring 2001 will be released too, I think someone is working on some of those skins if not I will -  the old version could do with a bit of a polish.

The NATCC 1997 is the one we have by Remus.I haven't started on the 1996 season only done the merc 190 entry.I f you wish to do the pack let me know so i can send images i have. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 29/9/2016, 17:28

simspeed_racing wrote:It has already been converted by Totenkopf but I think it would benefit from some work, new windows, replace the door number plates with a higher quality version and maybe some improved logos too. I have remade the Sandro Sardelli Nissan already.

I think i may have some psds from back when i converted these cars from the old supertouring 3,6

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 30/9/2016, 21:49

STW Trackpack back underway, had a busy few weeks with University problems, hence my inactivity.

Just finished a ground up reworking of a classic track. As well as removal of invisible walls, new collision targets, shading, and texture tweaks, this  has also been created by myself as the LOD Sad

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 30/9/2016, 23:25

1997 Copa De Las Naciones Superturismo is complete.All 19 entries included.You can download the 1997 season to have some fun in the weekend.I still have some stuff to change though.Final changes to the 1997 season will come with the completed pack.Here are some preview photos too and yes the second honda skin is replaced by the CIVT 1997 one Embarassed

Have a nice weekend. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next