Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10331)
How to Zoom on Showroom I_vote_lcapHow to Zoom on Showroom I_voting_barHow to Zoom on Showroom I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9025)
How to Zoom on Showroom I_vote_lcapHow to Zoom on Showroom I_voting_barHow to Zoom on Showroom I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2654)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1829)

How to Zoom on Showroom

Go down

How to Zoom on Showroom Empty How to Zoom on Showroom

Post  PATR10T on 11/7/2015, 17:42

open your plr file what you can find mostly in c:programs/gsc2013/userdata/your name/your name.plr

in this plr search for a line called:

Miscellaneous="0"

change it to:

Miscellaneous="1"

and save the file... done, thats all rofl

now load the game and you can zoom when looking at the car on showroom woohoo

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How to Zoom on Showroom V1
How to Zoom on Showroom Unbena12 Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum