European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff

Go down

How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff Empty How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff

Post  Totenkopf 7/2/2015, 21:15

Ok, since I'm a bit pissed off that adf.ly stuff which appears on mediafire and several other links, and also I'm a kind and altruistic guy and want to help new members to post their links already in their first week of membership, here's a quick tip to how you can bypass this annoying stuff:

Step1
Upload your file to mediafire or whatever host you like, and copy the link

Step2
use the "Code" tool in the text editor of the forum
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It will appear this:

Step3
Paste the link in the "Code" line

Step4
Submit the message

Easy to do for who uploads, less annoying for who downloads.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff Empty Re: How to post links WITHOUT 7days limit and adf.ly stuff

Post  Guest 7/2/2015, 21:22

Great idea! Thx Fab, that's really good stuff. I'm annoyed as well and I guess everyone else as well.

Back to top Go down