Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
GTR2 stuff on My HD Racing10

GTR2 stuff on My HD Reiza10

GTR2 stuff on My HD Overta12
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
GTR2 stuff on My HD I_vote_lcapGTR2 stuff on My HD I_voting_barGTR2 stuff on My HD I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
GTR2 stuff on My HD I_vote_lcapGTR2 stuff on My HD I_voting_barGTR2 stuff on My HD I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3047)
alexmezza (2538)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2238)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1748)

GTR2 stuff on My HD

Go down

GTR2 stuff on My HD Empty GTR2 stuff on My HD

Post  So-Cal-Racing on 22/12/2018, 03:30

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm posting it here

I've been wondering lately exactly how much GTR2 stuff I have on My HD

So I went to My GTR2 folder and right clicked on Properties and after a few minutes it showed this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Back to top Go down

GTR2 stuff on My HD Empty Re: GTR2 stuff on My HD

Post  Irontower on 22/12/2018, 06:24

I only get 151GB !  But I use 5 different installations with hard linked folders for Locations, sound and Talent files. I made a cleanup a half year ago and made own folders for GT, TOURING, FORMULA, LEMANS and PnG. Befor my GTR2 needs ages to start Very Happy  Now the start needs around 30-50 seconds (SSD).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 on 22/12/2018, 12:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  WarBoss on 1/1/2019, 09:08

Started this folder back in 2006 when I bought this marble.
It is also the first game I install on a fresh install.

Tom Nijs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WarBoss
WarBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase25 on 14/2/2019, 00:52

You guys make my folder look like a rookie lol

Currently driving:
GTE - Ferrari 488 GTE
GT3 - Ferrari 488 GT3
Chase25
Chase25

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 15/2/2019, 08:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You guys make my folder look like a rookie lol

Nah, same here, but only because I remove what I need and don't need to a temp folder. Like when I run Le Mans I just drag the mods, skins, sounds and track to the directory so that when I run GTR2 it has less loading times and less memory overall to use. I also do this way for not having lots of different installation for hard drive space. I have another sim that takes more than 2 minutes to open due to extreme amount of AI because it supports unlimited addition. When I remove all of them the sim would take less than 10 seconds to open lol.

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase25 on 20/2/2019, 04:31

Now at 38GB, but even when it's much lower than other GTR2 HD's that are hundreds of GBs, it still takes my game a couple minutes to load. After loading up once though, then it doesn't take as long.

Currently driving:
GTE - Ferrari 488 GTE
GT3 - Ferrari 488 GT3
Chase25
Chase25

Back to top Go down

GTR2 stuff on My HD Empty Try Harder...

Post  Highbank on 6/3/2019, 19:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm posting it here

I've been wondering lately exactly how much GTR2 stuff I have on My HD

So I went to My GTR2 folder and right clicked on Properties and after a few minutes it showed this

Clearly I am not trying hard enough...I'm in the 40GB range...

Forgive me I'll try harder

Bill Harrison
Highbank
Highbank

http://www.zrw2.ucoz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down