European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Hi All At European Endurance Center I_icon_minitime24/4/2024, 23:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Hi All At European Endurance Center I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 14:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hi All At European Endurance Center I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 09:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hi All At European Endurance Center I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 21:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hi All At European Endurance Center I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 16:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hi All At European Endurance Center I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 14:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hi All At European Endurance Center I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 03:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hi All At European Endurance Center I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 11:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hi All At European Endurance Center I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 08:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Hi All At European Endurance Center

3 posters

Go down

Hi All At European Endurance Center Empty Hi All At European Endurance Center

Post  Guest 24/4/2014, 21:40

Hi all. My name is David Hall and I am from a town in England UK called Ipswich. I am 36 and I just cant get enough of endurance racing (or any racing for that matter). I found out about EEC by getting the Blancpain 2012 and ADAC GT Masters 2012 mods for GTR2 by PATR10T (awesome mods by the way) and this site pops up all the time on Google while im searching for stuff. I watch everything on tv (The recent WEC race at silverstone was madness I say ouch to Audi) My local circuit is Snetterton and im going there this year for British Superbikes on the 14th june. The recent update to the track now Snetterton 300 is wicked :)I fix pc's and laptops (upgrading and building them) for a living. I play all sorts of sim racing from MXGP to Nascar. I have multiple installs of GTR2 with various mods, same with rFactor. I have been into sim racing since I played No Second Prize on the Amiga 500 quite a few years ago. I also have all the Codemasters F1 games, Project Cars, Asseto Corsa, Nascar 2013 + 2014, Race 07 + all expansions, MotoGP 13, Game Stock Car Extreme, V8 Supercars..well you get the picture. I don't have much time to race online but I do race in the evenings for an hour or 2 as I work from home and always have pc's to fix. I must say out of all the racing games available GTR2 just draws me back every time. I love the EEC Blancpain endurance series 2012 mod for GTR2, that's what im playing most. I hope I can get hold of some new prototype mods like LeMans 2012, 2013 for GTR2 aswell as any recent ALMS mods or ELMS mods, that would be awesome and fit my sim racing library perfectly. Well I hope to race some of you guys when I can, I hope my presentation is ok and cant wait to hopefuly try some of these mods. My name on Race 07 and GTR2, F1 servers is Frenzic and i am a very fair racer :)Thanks very much guys see you all around :)Frenzic.

Back to top Go down

Hi All At European Endurance Center Empty Re: Hi All At European Endurance Center

Post  Guest 25/4/2014, 10:52

Hi David and welcome here.
Please post your real name in your signature and I'm sure the guys will respond.  thumbs 

Back to top Go down

Hi All At European Endurance Center Empty Re: Hi All At European Endurance Center

Post  Guest 25/4/2014, 11:17

Welcome here  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 25/4/2014, 12:02

Welcome and have fun.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25/4/2014, 17:39

hotpup wrote:Hi David and welcome here.
Please post your real name in your signature and I'm sure the guys will respond.  thumbs 

Thanks guys, done  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/4/2014, 07:44

welcome  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 26/4/2014, 11:35

Hello David. Welcome to the forums!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/4/2014, 15:33

Thanks m8  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/4/2014, 00:03

Wow I now have access to the private area. I am very grateful for this privilege. Thanks thanks thanks and a million more thanks  bounce cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/4/2014, 12:12

Frenzic wrote:Wow I now have access to the private area. I am very grateful for this privilege. Thanks thanks thanks and a million more thanks  bounce cheers cheers 

umm, what exactly are you trying to say David? lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/4/2014, 17:49

Welcome to the forum David  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/4/2014, 23:05

Thanks guys, enjoying my time here already  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 29/4/2014, 04:53

Hello and welcome to EEC.

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/4/2014, 23:14

Thnks dude  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down