Welcome

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome

Post  humpmedumpme on 1/7/2013, 13:53

lol! lol!  Everybody sing along now!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I love 10 hour songs Smilelol!

oh really, name me another one please Razz 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 1/7/2013, 13:56

@humpmedumpme wrote:lol! lol!  Everybody sing along now!

@ilu2404 wrote:I love 10 hour songs Smilelol!

oh really, name me another one please Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post  Erki(kakk112) on 1/7/2013, 14:11

OR

lol! lol! lol! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Erki Kaseväli [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
F1 is for boys, Sportscars are for men.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Erki(kakk112)

https://www.facebook.com/Panther-Racing-Team-567135340119779/

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 1/7/2013, 15:13

touché my friends touché lol! 

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 1/7/2013, 15:58

@PATR10T wrote:yes I  removed you from approved list, u asked several times when u can get access, wrote several times pm to me, after u had access not a single post from u on forum... we want active forum members! even when u just write a thx on a thread where u downloaded a mod is ok for beeing active ;-)

I do not agree with this choice because i register and write the presentation in february and i got no answer since the last two week. I not only came for download the mods,or the skins. So please put mee to the approved list.
Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 1/7/2013, 16:08

Adam Zombori wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:yes I  removed you from approved list, u asked several times when u can get access, wrote several times pm to me, after u had access not a single post from u on forum... we want active forum members! even when u just write a thx on a thread where u downloaded a mod is ok for beeing active ;-)

I do not agree with this  choice because i register and write the presentation in february and i got no answer since the last two week. I not only came for download the mods,or the skins. So please put mee to the approved list.
Thanks in advance
Then you can delete your account. Goodbye.
Our site. Our rules. If you don't like them, that's the door.

FranX JeKo D'Aloia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Modder - Video Editor
[19:23:45] Totenkopf : the only thing I fear about a possible Toyota victory: one year of ads where a Prius races together with a TS030 saying "our hybrid cars can win LM"
~My Blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro on 1/7/2013, 16:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Adam Zombori wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:yes I  removed you from approved list, u asked several times when u can get access, wrote several times pm to me, after u had access not a single post from u on forum... we want active forum members! even when u just write a thx on a thread where u downloaded a mod is ok for beeing active ;-)

I do not agree with this  choice because i register and write the presentation in february and i got no answer since the last two week. I not only came for download the mods,or the skins. So please put mee to the approved list.
Thanks in advance
Then you can delete your account. Goodbye.
Our site. Our rules. If you don't like them, that's the door.

i agree!

Daniel Koch
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 1/7/2013, 18:29

fail, complete fail... why u write a pm to me after i answered already the same question here? Rolling Eyes  u have time to write pm, and here again and again... but u have no time during one week to write something on a thread after u had full access...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: