European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRID Detroit Conversion from rFactor for GTR2

Go down

GRID Detroit  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 Empty GRID Detroit Conversion from rFactor for GTR2

Post  hundo Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:19 pm

GRID Detroit

Conversion from rFactor for GTR2/GTL/Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

4 lay-out's: Grand Prix, Short, Sportscar and Sprint

I don't got to contact the original authors, nor the author of the rFactor version to ask permission for this GTR2 version. In the main folder of this track there was no Read Me file indicating the authors, both for creation and conversion. So I first want to thank to Codemasters (recently acquired by Electronic Arts) for creating this amazing track and for the author of rFactor version. I leave all the credits to this companies and for this people for doing a great job on this track. We thank you for this great job! Congratulations !

If the original creator of the track when identifying this conversion to GTR2 and request their removal from any website hosted by me, this will be done immediately, therefore, hosting on another website without my knowledge is not allowed.

The purpose of all this is to provide entertainment, without any financial or commercial return. Have fun ! This is enough.

Instalation:
Unzip rar file with Winrar or similar program and paste in Location folder in GTR2. Enjoy !!!

Sergio Hundo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hundo

kk08, drr6, bassman58, ChundAn, thekazako and Roberto Mulsanne like this post

Back to top Go down