European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
G'day fellow sim racers! I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
G'day fellow sim racers! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
G'day fellow sim racers! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
G'day fellow sim racers! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
G'day fellow sim racers! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
G'day fellow sim racers! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
G'day fellow sim racers! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
G'day fellow sim racers! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
G'day fellow sim racers! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

G'day fellow sim racers!

Go down

G'day fellow sim racers! Empty G'day fellow sim racers!

Post  TheRealJuralumin 6/11/2023, 04:23

Hello everyone, my name is William Furniss (although I tend to just go by TheRealJuralumin or just Juralumin online), I'm a 26 year old motorsport enthusiast from Phillip Island, Australia. I have been playing racing games/sims pretty much my whole life, starting with titles like Colin McRae Rally and TOCA Touring Cars on the PS1. I spend most of my time racing in rFactor and AMS, offline for the most part but I will occasionally join up with friends for a race online.

I don't consider myself a modder or skinner, although I have made patches/fixes for various rFactor mods over the years, and I have occasionally edited/tweaked skins.

I heard about EEC while searching for mods for AMS, I am a big V8 Supercars fan and found EEC via PATR10T's fantastic VASC mod.

I want to be a member to have access to the forums and discussions regarding mods, especially those for AMS, and to be able to participate in said discussions. I actually joined the other day and posted in a thread without reading the rules (sorry), so here I am going through the correct process to become a member.

Besides sim racing, I am a very active follower of motorsport, both local and international, I follow MotoGP, F1, and V8 Supercars, as well as a handful of others. I Live just down the road from the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit and regularly attend events there, I often bring a DSLR camera and have taken many photos around the track over the years. I am also an aspiring writer, I actually recently wrote up a piece on Aaron Slight's 1997 Castrol Honda Superbike for the circuit museum, it's on display there.

Besides motorsport, I am an avid reader of comic books and manga, and I watch a lot of movies and TV shows, and consider myself a super fan of The Simpsons. I also play guitar and bass, and often attend rock concerts up in he city.

I think that's all the criteria met? Cheers, guys!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
William Furniss
TheRealJuralumin
TheRealJuralumin

dmjreis likes this post

Back to top Go down