European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2) I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2) I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2) I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2) I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2) I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2) I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2) I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2) I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2) I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2)

3 posters

Go down

Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2) Empty Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2)

Post  hundo 4/1/2023, 02:02

Alcazaba Speed Ring

Conversion from rFactor for GTR2/GTL/Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

I don't got to contact with Ricardo Ocaña, the original author for rFactor version. In the main folder of this track there is Read Me file with email contact. Unfortunity he didn't answer me. So I first want to thank to Ricardo Ocaña for creating this awesome track. I leave all the credits to him for doing a great job on this track. We thank you for this great job! Congratulations !

Known Issues:

In night races, mainly at the beginning of the track, images keep appearing flashing in the form of triangles... in black color... I don't know why this happens, nor do I know how to correct it. Anyone who knows, let me know.

When the original creator of the track identifying this conversion to GTR2 and request their removal from any website hosted by me, this will be done immediately, therefore, hosting on another website without my knowledge is not allowed.

The purpose of all this is to provide entertainment, without any financial or commercial return. Have fun ! This is enough.

Instalation:
Unzip rar file with Winrar or similar program and paste in Location folder in GTR2. Enjoy !!!

Sergio Hundo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For those who have an error on the track, download and use this specialfx.tec file (paste it in the Locations folder):
Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by hundo on 6/1/2023, 03:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update link for download specialfx.tec)

hundo

ProStriker92 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2) Empty Re: Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2)

Post  joeschmoe 4/1/2023, 16:32

Thank You hundo!
joeschmoe
joeschmoe

hundo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2) Empty Re: Alcazaba Speed Ring (Conversion from rFactor to GTR2)

Post  repaban 4/1/2023, 16:43

Avery nice track thank you Basketball

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  hundo 4/1/2023, 17:51

repaban wrote:Avery nice track thank you Basketball

I agree with you, repaban. Very nice track. And great for disputes with the AI's. I'm glad you like it. Thx, m8 !

hundo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down