European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
The mods I have been working on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
The mods I have been working on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
The mods I have been working on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
The mods I have been working on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
The mods I have been working on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
The mods I have been working on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
The mods I have been working on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
The mods I have been working on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
The mods I have been working on - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

The mods I have been working on

+16
Fish Gaming
miuqana
roguk
franken12
CGD
anels9
mceci1
Matt. Sibanyoni
skylineforever
Scorpyo
bansheeX07
delaguila86
C_Stephens
joeschmoe
Vanaja
bundy526
20 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Empty Re: The mods I have been working on

Post  anels9 28/2/2023, 08:46

legendsatlunch wrote:Anels9,  If you mean the 24hr m3 gtr then yes.    I have added the cars from 2 mods that I have. I think its the complete GTR2 car set. I haven't added any other cars to it.  want to keep it vanilla GTR2

The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Screen20

Which part of your mod is the LM gtr in?

anels9

Back to top Go down

The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Empty Re: The mods I have been working on

Post  legendsatlunch 1/3/2023, 12:38

Anels, I'm not sure what car you mean.

Matt (skylineforever), Dude  You rock. I am so sorry my email put all but one in my spam folder. I just this moment found them all WOW thankyou for taking the time to do all that.

Last edited by legendsatlunch on 3/3/2023, 07:04; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  CGD 2/3/2023, 14:33

legendsatlunch wrote:The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Screen20

Oh hey, what's that F3 mod in your menu? Very Happy Immediately catches my attention!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Constantin Grimminger
Austria
CGD
CGD

http://www.fb.me/ConstantinGrimmingerDesign

legendsatlunch likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  C_Stephens 2/3/2023, 18:15

If memory is correct (I'm not at home) it's this one
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f3-european-2018-season.21285/

Chris Stephens

C_Stephens

CGD and legendsatlunch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 4/3/2023, 06:04

legendsatlunch wrote:Anels, I'm not sure what car you mean.

Matt (skylineforever), Dude  You rock. I am so sorry my email put all but one in my spam folder. I just this moment found them all WOW thankyou for taking the time to do all that.

This one paul Smile

https://images.hgmsites.net/hug/bmw-m3_100521579_h.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/attachments/preview1-jpg.594104/

If not, here is the link for the car to be converted
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3sv8xaq0a9h1s8u/BMW_M3GTR_by_Szczy.rar/file

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 4/3/2023, 14:01

Scuzzys mod is with the other NFS cars,

The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Screen21

and this one in the GTR2 mod.

The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Screen22

haven't uploaded scuzzys one yet. probly be in an update sometime soon

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CGD 4/3/2023, 14:05

C_Stephens wrote:If memory is correct (I'm not at home) it's this one
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f3-european-2018-season.21285/

Oh alright, thanks Smile

Constantin Grimminger
Austria
CGD
CGD

http://www.fb.me/ConstantinGrimmingerDesign

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 4/3/2023, 15:08

Paul, would you be willing to bring the classic gt1 cars to ams?

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 5/3/2023, 00:51

Paul, i get a ctd when im trying to use any car in the hillclimb pack.

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 5/3/2023, 03:33

Anels 9, The ctd can come from any of the shift mods, kepp the installed cars under 30 in each folder. I have split up 4 of the mods as there are so many cars.
If the opponent filter was removed and the cars put in the srs placed under say manufacturer or some overal name we could add a lot more cars. AMS is not quite the same as RF for making bulk car mods.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 5/3/2023, 03:35

anels9 wrote:Paul, would you be willing to bring the classic gt1 cars to ams?

Always willing for good mods. can you point me in the direction of what you had in mind...
cheers mate

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 5/3/2023, 05:41

legendsatlunch wrote:

Always willing for good mods.  can you point me in the direction of what you had in mind...  
cheers mate

This one mate Smile
http://classicmotorsporthub.org:200/RFACTOR/CARS/Submitted%20by%20Jairo%20Navarro/GT%20(World)/Classic%20GT1%27s%20Reloaded%20-%20RFACTOR%201.rar

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 5/3/2023, 06:38

Ha!  I've been in that folder several times in the last week, Didnt spot that one.

Thank you.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 5/3/2023, 06:42

There are just so many wonderful mods from gtr2 and rfactor that havent been converted to ams1, which i thought wouldve been after all these years haha.

anels9

CGD likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 5/3/2023, 06:45

legendsatlunch wrote:Anels 9, The ctd can come from any of the shift mods, kepp the installed cars under 30 in each folder. I have split up 4 of the mods as there are so many cars.
If the opponent filter was removed and the cars put in the srs placed under  say manufacturer or some overal name we could add a lot more cars.   AMS   is not quite the same as RF for making bulk car mods.

ive tried this again. still not working scratch

ive loaded just a single car and still nothing. other classes of cars work, just not any of the hillclimb ones

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 5/3/2023, 07:40

I have these mods converted

The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Untitl17

I can do the GT1C mod too.
Maybe add them to the SCC mod.  or is the reloaded main version available

edit note: I love endure racers mods the euscadi is amazing

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 5/3/2023, 07:55

I just had a race with 15 cars in the s2 hillclimb. are you deleting the car names from the srs.
mind you mine has only 26 cars in it now. with the srs to match.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 5/3/2023, 07:56

legendsatlunch wrote:I have these mods converted

The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Untitl17

I can do the GT1C mod too.
Maybe add them to the SCC mod.  or is the reloaded main version available

edit note:  I love endure racers mods the euscadi is amazing

reloaded has all the newer cars i believe

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 5/3/2023, 08:21

The issues with the opponent filter are bugging me.

what would be a good way to classify cars into groups. using

Classes=" Audi_S5"
OpponentFilter="Audi S5"
and
Category="Audi S5"

possibly even

FullTeamName="Audi S5 #41"

remembering  only single classes work, ie one entry in the classes line or it screws up the Opp filter, and
OPP  filter  must match or near.
Classes="G3-2003"
OpponentFilter="G3-2003"

I have been adding the years to the car folder name aswell, which helps a bit.
I did a shift street mod for RF it had 1500 + cars in it. was so much easier. The renaming took a long time.
I like to have the car name etc. as the folder name, I think it makes it neater and easier to find things.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 5/3/2023, 13:01

The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Screen23
The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Screen25The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Screen24The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Screen26The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Screen27
The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Screen28

GT1 Classic needs to e teamed with other cars

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 5/3/2023, 13:57

The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Untitl18

Wheels fixed, was errors with both front and rear wheel alignment

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 5/3/2023, 14:48

The mods I have been working on - Page 3 Screen29
will look at cockpit tomorrow

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 5/3/2023, 19:51

Awesome! Thank you for looking at the s5000, and the gt1s look awesome

I’ll give the hillclimb cars another go after work today Smile

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt. Sibanyoni 5/3/2023, 19:57

anels9 wrote:
legendsatlunch wrote:

Always willing for good mods.  can you point me in the direction of what you had in mind...  
cheers mate

This one mate Smile
http://classicmotorsporthub.org:200/RFACTOR/CARS/Submitted%20by%20Jairo%20Navarro/GT%20(World)/Classic%20GT1%27s%20Reloaded%20-%20RFACTOR%201.rar

This mode was made by me, very old, very bad, lots of mistakes. Unless you can look in all the models and improve it.

The mods I have been working on - Page 3 GTG5_1977-1981_Official_Manual

Matthew Sibanyoni, creator and team leader, GTG5 by BYL Team and Classic Motorsport Hub
Matt. Sibanyoni
Matt. Sibanyoni

http://classicmotorsporthub.org/releases/gtg5/

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 6/3/2023, 01:46

LOl Matt, Had no Idea you did it.   ALex (Anels9) ,  showed it to me. They don't look bad. what mistakes.
Files look good I was thinking of adding it to the  SCC mod I have, as they are around the 99 - 02 years.

I used the Rfactor version of the s5000 mod.  Nice set of tracks too.  I'll get the ams version of them for me...

BTTW My graphics card tapped out over the weekend. so I'm flying blind for materials.  Using good ol intel on board graphics, so my in game view is not quite the same..   I'll upload the s 5000 shortly, just the car, for testing tonight  Very Happy

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next