European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
The mods I have been working on - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
The mods I have been working on - Page 10 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
The mods I have been working on - Page 10 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
The mods I have been working on - Page 10 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
The mods I have been working on - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
The mods I have been working on - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
The mods I have been working on - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
The mods I have been working on - Page 10 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
The mods I have been working on - Page 10 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

The mods I have been working on

+16
Fish Gaming
miuqana
roguk
franken12
CGD
anels9
mceci1
Matt. Sibanyoni
skylineforever
Scorpyo
bansheeX07
delaguila86
C_Stephens
joeschmoe
Vanaja
bundy526
20 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The mods I have been working on - Page 10 Empty Re: The mods I have been working on

Post  legendsatlunch 25/1/2024, 12:40

It really doesn't matter mate, with what I looked at tonight of what you have done.` you have changed the class, removed the opponent filter and changed the category name. to me that's not a slip up of memory or what ever that's rewrite of the mod.. I'm not making a drama I am just letting people know whats going on.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

The mods I have been working on - Page 10 Empty Re: The mods I have been working on

Post  mceci1 25/1/2024, 12:50

legendsatlunch wrote:It really doesn't matter mate, with what I looked at tonight of what you have done.` you have changed the class, removed the opponent filter and changed the category name. to me that's not a slip up of memory or what ever that's rewrite of the mod..  I'm not making a drama I am just letting people know whats going on.

I'm confused, because you asked me to do all that stuff in an early PM. Granted, I should have paid more attention to the PM but I thought you wanted me to do it by class, for example, 3000 to 6000cc for V8s and 0 to 3000cc for 4 cylinders as an example. That was how your message translated. I admit, I made an error on my part but I was of the impression that I was doing the vehicle files relevant to the era. You even said we were doing this separate to the GTL mod which confused me even more now that I look bad at this. I'm not a mind reader. I hope the mod continues some day, but I am also not going to be made out to be a thief or anything like that when this could have been resolved over PM. This is completely unnecessary.

Is this not how you wanted it done, which I have spent late last night and tonight fixing because I did it wrong at first. Not going to waste my time doing that if I were trying to steal your work. Not given that I've nearly wasted 4 hours going back and fixing it all. If I'd known all you wanted was the driver and team names done, I would have done so and made my workload easier so I would have had more time to work on the stuff I'm going to be studying this year. If you wanted that done though, it could have been better communicated. We can both learn lessons here to be better at modding in the future. Believe me, I want to resolve this. Don't think it's going to happen though.

The mods I have been working on - Page 10 Screen11

mceci1

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10