European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Hello from Italy! I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Hello from Italy! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hello from Italy! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hello from Italy! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hello from Italy! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hello from Italy! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hello from Italy! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hello from Italy! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hello from Italy! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Hello from Italy!

3 posters

Go down

Hello from Italy! Empty Hello from Italy!

Post  niccotadde 27/6/2022, 14:51

Hello to everyone, I'm Niccolò Taddeucci, I'm 25 and i live near Florence, in Italy. I've seen that I was already registered in this forum (something like 4 years ago) but probably didn't go further than clicking the "register button" Rolling Eyes  

Well, it's never too late to do a presentation of myself! Laughing I started playing GTR2 in 2008. I first discovered a demo-trial of GTR (i remember I could only drive the Murcielago in Barcelona) and I fell in love with that sim. At the time I was playing mostly with PS2 console, so I didn't have a large background in PC sims and furthermore didn't have a powerful PC.

Discovered GTR, I also found GTR2 and GTR Evo. GTR2 was the best, in my opinion. I bought the CD version online (I always thought that it was a pirated copy of the CD, as there was no manual except for a single sheet with some obvious information and an invalid serial number thumbs ). Played the CD version with the No-CD hack for ages, then I recently decided to buy a steam key of the game (it was on sale at 2 euros) and retire the old CD.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I always play offline as i like to do my private stuff Cool I like endurance racing and especially endurance sim racing. One thing I love the most of GTR2 is the middle race save, giving me the opportunity to do longer endurance races in more days. This feature is hard to see in newer sims as it's seen as something "outrageous" for a sim racer. I personally disagree with that  Evil or Very Mad .

I discovered EEC searching for good mods, as it's the best place to find endurance mods (tracks with larger grids and multi-class racing cars). In my freetime I also skin some cars, but for private use only. Maybe I could share some works in the future, who knows.. I've never done that before because of permissions and my fear of being judged for a bad work 🙈

Out of sim racing, I watch F1 (supporting Ferrari, so pls no comments on last 4 races geek ) and every year I watch every single hour of the 24h of Nurburgring event (my favourite motorsport event of the year). Probably I will be there in 2023, at the Nordschleife. Occasionally watching GTWC, especially this year as Valentino Rossi (our national hero Smile ) is competing there.

Looking forward to see the new Ferrari's WEC hypercar and I hope there will be more battles in WEC's top class (I'm dreaming LMDH vs LMH at Le Mans.. Twisted Evil )

My hobbies are cycling and running (I used to run, then my knee got injured and now i mostly go cycling), as I love to see the views nearby my home (Chianti and Casentino areas). Yeah, from this point of view I feel very lucky.

Sorry for the long presentation and for my bad english tongue

Greetings,
Niccolò

Last edited by niccotadde on 28/6/2022, 14:27; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Niccolò Taddeucci, Florence  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
niccotadde
niccotadde

Back to top Go down

Hello from Italy! Empty Re: Hello from Italy!

Post  harvestmouse 27/6/2022, 15:19

Hello and welcome Niccolo

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

niccotadde likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad News 27/6/2022, 16:45

Hello and welcome!

Zoran Mikic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bad News
Bad News

niccotadde likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  niccotadde 27/6/2022, 17:55

Nice to meet you guys 😁

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Niccolò Taddeucci, Florence  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
niccotadde
niccotadde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down