European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
Tropical Island  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Tropical Island  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Tropical Island  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Tropical Island  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Tropical Island  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Tropical Island  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Tropical Island  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Tropical Island  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Tropical Island  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

Tropical Island Conversion from rFactor for GTR2

Go down

Tropical Island  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 Empty Tropical Island Conversion from rFactor for GTR2

Post  hundo 29/8/2021, 12:23

Tropical Island

Conversion from rFactor for GTR2/GTL/Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

2 lay-out's: Normal and Reverse

I don't got to contact the original authors, nor the author of the rFactor version to ask permission for this GTR2 version. In the main folder of this track there was no Read Me file indicating the authors, both for creation and conversion. So I first want to thank to Ignite Game Technologies for creating this amazing track and for the author of rFactor version. I leave all the credits to this companies and for this people for doing a great job on this track. We thank you for this great job! Congratulations !

If the original creator of the track when identifying this conversion to GTR2 and request their removal from any website hosted by me, this will be done immediately, therefore, hosting on another website without my knowledge is not allowed.

Important for you to know about this track:

- You need a specialfx.tec file configured for this type of track, in addition to basic textures corresponding to this file. In the "Install these files" folder, there is a "specialfx.tec" file, which must be installed in the Locations and textures files in the Teams folder. Do this if necessary and BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE !!!

- Choose a car suitable for this type of track. I did tests and play with the MGs2000, mod Rally World 4. Besides others, adjusted for rally tracks, but those were the one that I adapted the best to.

Known Issues:

- Reset Car has error. If you reset your car (if you fall out of the canyon...I fell several times...), the car will not return to the track. It will be "stuck" off the map. You will have to restart the race. I checked the teleport coordinates and they were all correct. Who knows how to fix, get in touch, plz.

- Behavior of the AI's: I won't blame the AI's, as I believe something is wrong (in the rFactor version it was also the same) with the original track layout in the AIW file, but they (not all of them fortunately) lose control of the car and fall off the mountain...sometimes they hit and "hooked", especially after the first lap, when the dirt road starts, and sometimes they also don't teleport to the pit when they hit and get crossed on the track. This is not often, it happens sometimes. But happens. I made the best settings (from what I know) to fix this, or at least so that this error doesn't interfere with the performance and results of the races.

- It wouldn't be a mistake exactly, but I configured the best possible way to make the track according to the type of terrain. Who knows and can improve, get in touch. I want to learn more, to convert next tracks of this kind even better too.

The purpose of all this is to provide entertainment, without any financial or commercial return. Have fun ! This is enough.

Instalation:
Unzip rar file with Winrar or similar program and paste in Location folder in GTR2. Enjoy !!!

Sergio Hundo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hundo

Markano97 and johnnyZ. like this post

Back to top Go down