European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Meadowlands Grand Prix  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Meadowlands Grand Prix  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Meadowlands Grand Prix  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Meadowlands Grand Prix  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Meadowlands Grand Prix  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Meadowlands Grand Prix  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Meadowlands Grand Prix  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Meadowlands Grand Prix  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Meadowlands Grand Prix  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Meadowlands Grand Prix Conversion from rFactor to GTR2

2 posters

Go down

Meadowlands Grand Prix  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 Empty Meadowlands Grand Prix Conversion from rFactor to GTR2

Post  hundo 8/5/2021, 13:25

Meadowlands Grand Prix

Conversion from rFactor to GTR2/GTL/Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

Thank to AR RFACTOR TRACKS, the track's creator to rFactor for permission and give for us the opportunity to run that track in GTR2. I reworked lighting track, shadows of severals objects and textures. I changed and reworked the skyboxi, but it can be bettered in futures versions. And others "smalls" details...This track feature 24 cars in grid. No rain reflection.

Known Issues:
- The tracking camera need fix in two parts of the track. It keep static in this parts.

The purpose of all this is to provide entertainment, without any financial or commercial return. Have fun ! This is enough.

Instalation:
Unzip rar file with Winrar or similar program and paste in Location folder in GTR2. Enjoy !!!

Sergio Hundo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hundo

skeno, bassman58 and Roninm5 like this post

Back to top Go down

Meadowlands Grand Prix  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 Empty Re: Meadowlands Grand Prix Conversion from rFactor to GTR2

Post  ChundAn 8/5/2021, 20:20

thanks for the track

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
---Andreas Lehmann---
ChundAn
ChundAn

hundo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Meadowlands Grand Prix  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 Empty Re: Meadowlands Grand Prix Conversion from rFactor to GTR2

Post  hundo 8/5/2021, 20:55

ChundAn wrote:thanks for the track

Hi, ChundAn. I'm glad you liked it. Tks m8!

hundo

ChundAn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down