Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
Racing Simulators Racing10

Racing Simulators Reiza10

Racing Simulators Overta12
Top posters
Kalinin (10322)
Racing Simulators I_vote_lcapRacing Simulators I_voting_barRacing Simulators I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9022)
Racing Simulators I_vote_lcapRacing Simulators I_voting_barRacing Simulators I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2579)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2244)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1805)

Racing Simulators

Go down

Racing Simulators Empty Racing Simulators

Post  miuqana on 20/8/2019, 01:07

Hi folks,

Got a new PC and I want to ask what kind of recent racing sims (more recent than GTR2 and rFactor) I could play.

The specs are:

Lenovo Ideapad 330

AMD A6 9225 Dual Core
4 GB RAM
AMD Radeon R4 graphics board

thanks in advance

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
João Anaquim [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GTR2 fan

miuqana

Back to top Go down

Racing Simulators Empty Re: Racing Simulators

Post  yuca on 29/8/2019, 21:13

you probably could play
everything (AC & PC1 / PC2)
but you need to go for low resolution / low texture quality

but AMS1 should work

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down