European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Time for an official EEC Discord Server? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Time for an official EEC Discord Server? I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Time for an official EEC Discord Server? I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Time for an official EEC Discord Server? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Time for an official EEC Discord Server? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Time for an official EEC Discord Server? I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Time for an official EEC Discord Server? I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Time for an official EEC Discord Server? I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Time for an official EEC Discord Server? I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Time for an official EEC Discord Server?

3 posters

Go down

Time for an official EEC Discord Server? Empty Time for an official EEC Discord Server?

Post  Juim1j 1/8/2019, 01:11

I hope this kind of post isn't looked down upon by the admins but I mean Discord is an amazing platform for any gaming community and I think that it'd be an invaluable tool for EEC, modernizing our little forum here and being a gateway for new members, more racing and easier socialization. I'm not suggesting for it to replace the forum, just to complement it.

(I do however think it should replace the Teamspeak.)

What do you guys think?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
João Graça

Passionate motorsports fan and car guy.
"If you do your best everyday, that's enough to change the world. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] "
Juim1j
Juim1j

matheusv likes this post

Back to top Go down

Time for an official EEC Discord Server? Empty Re: Time for an official EEC Discord Server?

Post  matheusv 12/9/2020, 01:47

NGL discord is pretty easy to use and a great plataform, I think is a cool ideal for online racing stuff
But I must say the good old classic forum still useable

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matheus Vieira dos Santos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
matheusv
matheusv

Back to top Go down

Time for an official EEC Discord Server? Empty Re: Time for an official EEC Discord Server?

Post  PATR10T 12/9/2020, 11:39

the teamspeak was used by just 2 members mostly... also noone asked since the teamspeak is offline... just to show the interest for it Wink otherwise i already had linked my teamspeak here... would still do it if there where people who would use it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

matheusv likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down