European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped

Go down

Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped Empty Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped

Post  Guest 6/1/2019, 17:02

I would like to share with all of you here something I always wished to see since I saw a game called Gran Turismo SPORT being unveiled back in E3 2016 which looked so amazing to me for its cars and tracks it included. And it's all about its cars that I want to talk about here, because a Facebook page called 3D Models has finally made a gallery containing almost all GT SPORT car models from the base game + an update too (they all originally came from a Discord server I was in where a russian coder made a program to extract all of those cars plus other stuff from SPORT and when I saw those cars ripped successfully, I started reacting so exaggeratedly that they kicked my ass out of the server for harrassing and stalking one of the users there for spamming about having those models so badly all to myself lol): =68.ARAALmjp8JHdr30fOtB8eE26sI1pbdOMK0WFrW43hIcY_UHxMHUbL-8UIqB7NNtIFUGH0G6TL_qDXq3ZPBzXTL4AXGo8_c4tcv0cyGfg4gq4LpE4dgNfJmqi_FEYzCK25NZDLToCG0Ru3YrMz6UrqOiIdKLkvyvrpcV3wgNxO3HtVSJYw3N-E_PJ4-VReMQOuDuvTn1xtbJ2zM6STQgYgRkxrXpSeFa6Zuqxx-U6MjD9F2aooVCVLVhYvHt02xJ01wINMPHmXbKj5gQHOm7ugyr1NsAo6StGE-aRteBasCv4l65nHjgawvlQLA8BFhzG0552pid9U5EFarOTAT3yUZ466eYyRVglCq8QJz8a1cXH7BsV5dCGn5Nl0sMWb1Mr6UQ_Z6lkfBm-MbzCXBUFtfe410L8HLglRzKCArYsPGNscP-qkbSmn6SEZE3YET3TYAloSnoGBMxSDws&__tn__=-UC-R]Gran Turismo Sport 3D models

I currently searched around Facebook groups about AC modders for a modder who could've converted one or two of those wonderfull looking cars, especially Gr.3 ones being my absolute favorite, but since there was currently no one interested on this and having a few users there telling me to either do this myself or pay a modder to convert one sadly, I decided to share this gallery here to all of you and know if some of you is hopefully interested in converting a car or two to games like GTR2, Automobilista, AC and so on. I would especially love to see the Gr.3 cars the most so that we could have more GT3 car mods racing against the existing ones we currently have posted here and maybe make an online championship too with ALL GT3 cars. I would also hope to see templates made for all Gr.3 cars too so that we can all make liveries for them just like in the actual PS4 game.

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped Empty Re: Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped

Post  ChaosZero 6/1/2019, 18:59

A) We already know this, this is old news.
B) That FB page didn't do anything. They're just profiting from the work of the real hackers who cracked the encryption elsewhere (ZenHax and Xentax forums worked on this for years and the first crack was released 2 months ago).
C) The models only have 1 lod because GT games use tassellation patterns meaning that they make lower lods in real time from within the game, but are not optimized for working outside of GT Sport.
D) Mapping is screwed up. While recent GT games have a livery editor, the base textures are mapped in such a way that they are awful to use outside of their games.
E) Most models have very low resolution interiors (half of those are assets being upgraded and reused since GT4.
F) Whoever told you to do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you was 100% right.

Converting these cars is a waste of everyone's time and there's no incentive to do it. For the same amount of work required to do one of these, more can be remade from scratch.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped Empty Re: Gran Turismo SPORT models finally ripped

Post  Guest 6/1/2019, 19:16

ChaosZero wrote:A) We already know this, this is old news.
B) That FB page didn't do anything. They're just profiting from the work of the real hackers who cracked the encryption elsewhere (ZenHax and Xentax forums worked on this for years and the first crack was released 2 months ago).
C) The models only have 1 lod because GT games use tassellation patterns meaning that they make lower lods in real time from within the game, but are not optimized for working outside of GT Sport.
D) Mapping is screwed up. While recent GT games have a livery editor, the base textures are mapped in such a way that they are awful to use outside of their games.
E) Most models have very low resolution interiors (half of those are assets being upgraded and reused since GT4.
F) Whoever told you to do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you was 100% right.

Converting these cars is a waste of everyone's time and there's no incentive to do it. For the same amount of work required to do one of these, more can be remade from scratch.
So you mean that these are the reasons as to why no one gave a crap about converting any of those ripped GT SPORT cars and will never consider to do so unlike me then?
But those models actually have two LODs, one called RACE and the other HQ, their interiors also also good quality actually. Mapping them is also kind of possible since a modder on Facebook through Messenger posted this image while I was chatting with him proving that it is possible to map them with no problems when using zModeler:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And also the models can be improved a bit thx by turbo smoothing them with 3DS Max like I read it from someone on FB.

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 6/1/2019, 20:24

If your friends have time to waste, good for them. Just because it's possible, doesn't mean it's worth it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/1/2019, 20:29

Well I did find two modelers on Discord who said to consider converting one, but as of now, don't know if they're currently working on them sadly...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down