dbr93 (2234)

Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1647)

Hello from France !

Go down

Hello from France !

Post  Emyr27 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:02 pm

Hi there ! Smile

My name is Rémy, I'm 30 and I live in the north of France. I have been racing rFactor (mainly V8 Supercars) for 10 years and switched to Automobilista rather recently (racing EEC GT3s). I have been skinning for years but I am not a proper skinner, I simply enjoy making my own skins but I can't make very complicated designs.

I discovered EEC when I started playing Automobilista and was looking for good mods : I discovered the GT3 mod and simply love it ! I posted a couple of messages and would like to be a member to join your community and share the passion modders and skinners put into sim racing Smile

What can I say about me ? I work for an association in northern France, a network of companies helping people in need, unemployed people on their way back to work. My job is to create partnerships between companies, associations, state and local authorities. I used to live in northern Scotland and still feel deeply attached to that part of the world. I have been a motorsports fan since my childhood and particularly enjoy GTs, Touring Cars, Nascar and WRC. I like travelling to Brands Hatch for races once a year. I also like collecting 1:43 diecast models of racing cars.

Joining the EEC community, I simply want to share with other members and people who have the same passion than me, give help where I can, and talk about motorsports Cool

Kind regards,

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rémy Skora
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Emyr27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from France !

Post  yuca on Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:25 pm

welcome

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Andreas
yuca

http://aspotter.system-ns.eu:12345/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum