European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Hello from France ! I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Hello from France ! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hello from France ! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hello from France ! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hello from France ! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hello from France ! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hello from France ! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hello from France ! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hello from France ! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Hello from France !

2 posters

Go down

Hello from France ! Empty Hello from France !

Post  Emyr27 30/8/2018, 22:02

Hi there ! Smile

My name is Rémy, I'm 30 and I live in the north of France. I have been racing rFactor (mainly V8 Supercars) for 10 years and switched to Automobilista rather recently (racing EEC GT3s). I have been skinning for years but I am not a proper skinner, I simply enjoy making my own skins but I can't make very complicated designs.

I discovered EEC when I started playing Automobilista and was looking for good mods : I discovered the GT3 mod and simply love it ! I posted a couple of messages and would like to be a member to join your community and share the passion modders and skinners put into sim racing Smile

What can I say about me ? I work for an association in northern France, a network of companies helping people in need, unemployed people on their way back to work. My job is to create partnerships between companies, associations, state and local authorities. I used to live in northern Scotland and still feel deeply attached to that part of the world. I have been a motorsports fan since my childhood and particularly enjoy GTs, Touring Cars, Nascar and WRC. I like travelling to Brands Hatch for races once a year. I also like collecting 1:43 diecast models of racing cars.

Joining the EEC community, I simply want to share with other members and people who have the same passion than me, give help where I can, and talk about motorsports Cool

Kind regards,

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rémy Skora
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Emyr27
Emyr27

Back to top Go down

Hello from France ! Empty Re: Hello from France !

Post  yuca 15/9/2018, 16:25

welcome

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum