Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
ClimaxF1
HI from maplewood minnesota I_vote_lcapHI from maplewood minnesota I_voting_barHI from maplewood minnesota I_vote_rcap 
Gonzaga_gtr2
HI from maplewood minnesota I_vote_lcapHI from maplewood minnesota I_voting_barHI from maplewood minnesota I_vote_rcap 
Nobody73
kk08
Markano97
gle
repaban
Emyr27
Shinra
kuluwu

Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2598)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

HI from maplewood minnesota

Go down

HI from maplewood minnesota Empty HI from maplewood minnesota

Post  Chris1111 on 6/8/2018, 03:36

my name is Christopher and i am looking to get into smirking once i get my new computer. will a prebuilt windows 10 desktop work for gtr2 or do i need something with more power?

Chris1111

Back to top Go down

HI from maplewood minnesota Empty Re: HI from maplewood minnesota

Post  Chris1111 on 6/8/2018, 03:39

also i was wondering how i can get access to the eec gt3 ad ons mod for gtr2?

Chris1111

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 6/8/2018, 04:09

Might wanna read this first
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris1111 on 6/8/2018, 05:00

i gues im confused. what is the difference of being a member and what i am right now? sorry if i can't read this till tomorrow night because of work.

Chris1111

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca on 15/9/2018, 16:22

welcome,
right now you are are a member but not with the access to the private boards
read the rules, you will find out what to do

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum