European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2? I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2? I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2? I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2? I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2? I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2? I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2?

4 posters

Go down

Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2? Empty Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2?

Post  shovas 25/2/2018, 19:10

What are the limits of modding? We all have wishlist items about GTR2 and what can and can't be done by talented hackers and modders.

So, what can and can't be done?

Here's some examples,

• Working wiper blade
  • Dynamic rain spray
  • Save wheel lock in car setup
  • Dynamic weather

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matthew from Canada | John 3:16 | SinnerSaved.ca | Simwiki.net
shovas
shovas

Back to top Go down

Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2? Empty Re: Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2?

Post  theravenousbeast 25/2/2018, 23:52

Have the visual wheel go more than 270 degrees.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

imanoobdriver likes this post

Back to top Go down

Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2? Empty Re: Question: What are the limits of modding in GTR2?

Post  Petrus 26/2/2018, 08:48

New pit-stop animation/durability

Kondrat Michael
Petrus
Petrus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mottois 14/4/2018, 09:51

Put a  speedometer visible during the replay just like Race 07.

Serge Monchamp [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mottois
Mottois

Back to top Go down

Post  shovas 15/4/2018, 20:41

Just to be clear, my original post was really about the technical limits of modding in GTR2, not necessarily a wishlist of things we wish were in GTR2 Cool

I was hoping some modders would jump in and explain the technical limitations.

Matthew from Canada | John 3:16 | SinnerSaved.ca | Simwiki.net
shovas
shovas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 15/4/2018, 22:02

a proper handbrake for 4wd cars that doesn't affect the front wheels

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down