European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Jarodparker 29/12/2016, 17:33

simspeed_racing wrote:The wet tyres probably came from  a default GTR2 GT1 car, I've made no changes based on testing   to wet tyres whatsoever.

Ok, that is what I have thinking. The big problem of this tyres, it's because supertouring haven't the aero force and the power for heating the tyres. You are always in cold blue zone, and with the false width, the grip is very strange. You never know what tyres choosing between wet and mansoon, and when the track become dry, you haven't the problem of wet tyres who burn on dry track and you haven't the obligation to go on pit for changing for intermediate tyres.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 30/12/2016, 22:53

I'm just gonna leave these here..... lol! coffee
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have a nice weekend!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 30/12/2016, 23:04

absolutely stunning markano. Surprised

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 30/12/2016, 23:06

Great job... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 30/12/2016, 23:07

skeno wrote:absolutely stunning markano.   Surprised

Thank you all for the kind words.I will add interior windows and release the pack tommorrow.If i have enough time i'll make some updates to the other Procar seasons. Very Happy Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 31/12/2016, 11:59

just curious what happened to that NTCC pack Intel was making? at some point it looked like it was nearing completion, was it abandoned then?

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 31/12/2016, 15:39

Nebehr wrote:just curious what happened to that NTCC pack Intel was making? at some point it looked like it was nearing completion, was it abandoned then?
I'll be finishing it.I have almost finished the 2002 season.I wanted to do other packs first.Don't worry the pack is not abandoned Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 31/12/2016, 18:07

I will try to get the new skin packs released as soon as possible (including the HSCC 2016 pack) but the next couple of weeks will be difficult.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 31/12/2016, 20:52

great news Very Happy

from what I remember on skin packs

- updated NATCC with extra BMW skin of 96 , as it's just an edit
- updated STW pack with updated white 94 Astra ( no rear wing , and team was GH Sport) , perhaps no wing physics if there are any , maybe a good idea to attach to this pack the DTM 93 super tourers ? (same GDB file and pack)

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 1/1/2017, 01:17

intelpower wrote:great  news   Very Happy

from what I remember   on  skin packs

- updated NATCC with extra BMW skin of 96 , as it's just an edit
- updated STW pack with updated white 94 Astra ( no rear wing , and team was GH Sport)   , perhaps no wing physics if there are any ,    maybe a good idea to attach to this pack the DTM 93  super tourers ?  (same GDB file and pack)

The DTM 1993 and PT 1994 will be released together and will be in separate packs.I think i have a various championships gdb filter.They will be included there.Unfortunately(regarding the velocidade pt) there were 2 more seasons being 1993 and 1995 along with the 1994 but the other 2 had at best 4-5 cars,not enough to make grids plus a lack of material so only the 1994 Velocidade PT will be done.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 1/1/2017, 13:20

Happy new year everyone!!!
Here is my 1997 Belgian Procar pack as promised.
Have fun everyone!!!

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Tano 1/1/2017, 15:34

Thanks for your great job! and Happy New Year to everyone!

Gianni Muzio
Tano
Tano

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 1/1/2017, 20:58

Yeah, thank you very much for this great stuff !!!

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  JorritVD 3/1/2017, 12:34

Those Fina Bastos BMWs are made with my psd templates as base? Smile

Jorrit van Dasselaar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
'14 EEC GT3 Sprint Series - Champion - Grayston Engineering AMR - Team Champion - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
'14 EEC TCC Season 2 - Vice-Champion - J-Tech Motorsport - Team Champion - Vauxhall Vectra
'13/'14 EEC GT Open - 3rd in GTE - SRT Motorsport - SRT Viper GTS-R - (5 of 9 races entered, 4 wins)
'13/'14 EEC WEC - LMP2 - Conquest Racing - Morgan LMP2 Nissan - (3 of 9 races enterd, 2 wins)
'12/'13 EEC GT Masters - Champion - Mamerow Racing - Audi R8 LMS ultra
'12 EEC Megane Trophy - Champion - Tech 1 Racing
JorritVD
JorritVD

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 3/1/2017, 17:11

JorritVD wrote:Those Fina Bastos BMWs are made with my psd templates as base? Smile

I made the livery last year using decals before i moved to gtr2. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 3/1/2017, 17:52

Markano97 wrote:I'm just gonna leave these here..... lol! coffee

Have a nice weekend!!

Mark, can you tell me what track is this?

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 3/1/2017, 19:18

there could be a special car to be added as bonus

the BMW  320 Turbo Diesel    ,  the  first diesel to win a major race ,apperenatly it was an ex STW car  which BMW fitted the diesel engine and entered it in Nurburgring   24 hours  and won<, imagine the sound from the RACE   Leon TDi could be used

looks like a regular super tourer body  

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 3/1/2017, 19:31

dbstreet wrote:

Have a nice weekend!!

It's Chimay in Belgium.

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 3/1/2017, 20:19

baika wrote:
dbstreet wrote:

Have a nice weekend!!

It's Chimay in Belgium.

Thanks Baika!!

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 3/1/2017, 20:24

Chimay has a nice layout.The procar pack is missing Colmar Berg though.Does anyone one if it's available??

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 3/1/2017, 20:42

Markano97 wrote:Chimay has a nice layout.The procar pack is missing Colmar Berg though.Does anyone one if it's available??

Unfortunately I don't see it for any sim yet...

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 3/1/2017, 21:01

Markano97 wrote:Chimay has a nice layout.The procar pack is missing Colmar Berg though.Does anyone one if it's available??

It is not. Some guy did start it but then abandoned the project because it was corrupted beyond repair. I recommend Nivelles-Baulers as a replacement: it has similar length, not too different layout and is (was) also located in Benelux. A bit tricky to get out of the pits though.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 3/1/2017, 22:06

Does anyone know how to add genstrings? P11-Nissan Primera's should have an aero disc option, at present this is only present on the 2000 facelifted cars.

Also I am putting together and update for the BTCC skin set, with some talent file adjustments and details such as team names corrected amongst some other small items.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 4/1/2017, 01:26

Hi all !

I have a good news, tyres V2 is released Very Happy

All type is released, the most difficult to built is the intermediate coumpound !

The game become more difficult, 110% with old tyres = 105-106%

Cars is lowest than old tyres but now, laptime and drivability is more realistic. I'm very interest to know how the game become with steering wheel !

Hope you like that Smile

The pack contain the fix for the drivability problem of Toyota marino ceres.

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 4/1/2017, 02:52

Jarodparker wrote:Hi all !

I have a good news, tyres V2 is released Very Happy

All type is released, the most difficult to built is the intermediate coumpound !

The game become more difficult, 110% with old tyres = 105-106%

Cars is lowest than old tyres but now, laptime and drivability is more realistic. I'm very interest to know how the game become with steering wheel !

Hope you like that Smile

The pack contain the fix for the drivability problem of Toyota marino ceres.

Will take a crack at it tomorrow! cheers

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next