Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hi from shadow I_vote_lcapHi from shadow I_voting_barHi from shadow I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2602)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hi from shadow

Go down

Hi from shadow Empty Hi from shadow

Post  stippe on 8/11/2015, 12:45

Hi to all,
I'm Mario (or Stipe how friends cal me) from Bosnia, now located in Germany. I'm 31 years old. Last few years I'm not active at sim forums (rsc, nogrip, imt-gt, ...to name a few) as I was before but I still come from time to time, mainly to collect mods (thats what I usually do). I really like motorsport in general, recently love more classic cars (from '60s, '70s, '80s and now even '90s we can consider like classics). I like to collect mods (even rarely play them) and to have like some sort of encyclopedia of motorsport in game format.
I rarely play anymore (usualy when get new mod, car, or even game), just spin a few rounds, so online gaming don't even visit.
My hobbys are music, movies, drawing and football (just playing not watching) and ofcourse as much of racing I can catch on TV (and hope some live while I'm here in Germany).
I don't have problem to be restricted to some content

Cheers! (Prost!)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mario Stjepanović aka stippe (stipe)

stippe

Back to top Go down

Hi from shadow Empty Re: Hi from shadow

Post  Kalinin on 8/11/2015, 12:47

Welcome thumps up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 8/11/2015, 13:35

Welcome to EEC Mario Smile

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  angeleinma on 9/11/2015, 16:21

Welcome to EEC

Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down