European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
What Music do you like? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
What Music do you like? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
What Music do you like? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
What Music do you like? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
What Music do you like? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
What Music do you like? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
What Music do you like? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
What Music do you like? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
What Music do you like? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

What Music do you like?

+25
Jarodparker
ajrf
suti
99pro
haruo
jimclark06
UkicT8
imthecrabby
antoniog7772
gtracer123
Maxellero
Crimson764
F302
steviejb
oreca_saleen
eurostc
Muhlai
Erki(kakk112)
dodge33cymru
GeForce06
Scorpyo
Xtra-Large
Totenkopf
Hemisfear68
Nectaria
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What Music do you like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Music do you like?

Post  Guest 28/7/2014, 09:05

90s grunge for the most part. With the exception being cooler modern bands (Black Keys or Audioslave)....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/8/2014, 17:50

A complete incest fail from the 80s in germany rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  haruo 30/8/2014, 18:55

usually, I listen Japanese anime music.
I love rock, metal.
few of my favorite musics

and

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ouprakon Leeka (aka Haruo)
haruo
haruo

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 30/8/2014, 19:31

my favorite music has to be that special type of wounder full orechestra music called engine noise lol!

just joking.. it has to be whats on nrj in my town.. i only listen to the radio and nothing else lol

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/12/2014, 19:48

My favorite music has to be UK/Happy Hardcore music, along with Drum n' Bass, Trance, Anime Music, and some Progressive House. All of those genres give me some great feelings

Great progressive house example:

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero 5/6/2017, 23:57

Sorry for bump, but
DO YOU EVEN ITALO DISCO, BRO? lol!

Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  suti 6/6/2017, 13:26

Oh I love arguing about music. I listen all sorts of "Rock'N'Roll", Rockabilly, Psychobilly, Punk, Blues, Garage, Hard Rock, Punkabilly and even some alternate Country. Here's few Finnish bands:
Rubberduck LTD My Wife Is an Alien [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nuke Mutants B.A.D [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Skidmarkz Cheap beer and discoball [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sami Tihtonen
suti
suti

Back to top Go down

Post  ajrf 6/6/2017, 15:23

Kalinin wrote:I like many things, specially rock n roll and heavy metal, but I don't listen this for years as I'm Christian and the lyrics in these songs... well, you know.
Pitty no much good Christian heavy metal bands around.

Then, If anyone didn't, I'll suggest you to Listen the Neal Morse band.

Anyway, I usually listen to prog rock bands such as the previous one, Dream Theater, Yes, ELP,... Although I usually enjoy other non-prog bands such as U2, Bruce Springsteen, Iron Maiden,... Also I enjoy EDM (specially hard dance, trance) from the 90-2000's.

Antonio José Ramos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amateur car converter from gtr2 to rF
ajrf
ajrf

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 9/6/2017, 15:25

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/9/2017, 21:05

I love everything! If it is good. lol!

Being a musician, I have gathered an appreciation for music that makes me love it above everything else in life. Racing is a close second.

Being black; I am drawn to things that eliminate color and race. "Generally" only music and motorsports do that. Many people do look surprised to see me at a NASCAR race or a Bluegrass Festival, or blasting Metallica through my subwoofers though, lol! But matter what, we always have one thing in common; that we are human fans of what we love. Everything else just falls away at that point.

I do think "black" music has gone downhill though. Which is the surprise I get from my neighborhood. But hip-hop and rap, which used to be something artists took pride in, have just become a mishmash of the same money making beats and auto-tune. Rap battles, which used to actually be an art, are no longer any fun because guys are more interested in beating each other down than showing off their egos. That was much more amusing. lol! I be drivin a Caddy, you be fixin a Ford! With Eddie Martinez on that hard guitar in the background! Now that was hip-hop. People don't love Iggy and Minaj. They just like looking at them, lol! (Me too)! But no substance.

Beyond that. I still love everything if it hits me the right way. Like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I am a God-fearing, Jesus loving follower, but I don't do organized religion. Much like music, it has turned into a money making endeavor for too many people. And as a result, gospel music has suffered as well.

Just like in racing; you can tell who does it for the love of the game. Those artists will always be popular. Back before it was popular (lol) we didn't care the Mercury was gay. We all knew it, but even those who disapproved could not deny that he was badass. And between Brian May and Prince, everything I know about guitar tone, came from them. And Santana of course. Smile

I still use drum machines and sequencers. But I practice the lost art of synth programming. That's why most modern music sounds the same. A lot of people I know, buy synths or synth plugins for their computer, and use them right out of the box. I do what they had to do before MIDI and memory. I go into the program and make my own sounds or use the stock sounds as a baseline for making another sound, which becomes my own. I have taken the time to learn synths and what VCOs, VCAs and, ADSR are and I use them to make things sound like I want. A lot of people today don't take that kind of time.

I did a remake of Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites on Absynth 5, just from the stock sounds on board and never had to turn a knob. Not to take anything away from it because it's a cool jam, but really? As drivers, we know that it's one thing to have the tools; but it's another to use every single one in the toolbox.

The kids are doing some cool things these days (I'm 51), but their music is doomed unless they start turning some knobs and getting some voice coaching. /endRant

Cool post!
Toby What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 20/10/2017, 11:59

My favorite songs come from many different era's. I am going to list Fleetwood Mac. It was my first concert that my older cousin and myself went to at the Providence Civic Center in 1986. I had my hands on my first car an it was fun times. After the concert we met the dancing cop. He went wild with his whistle and started dancing around in the street. My cousin called him a few names. I didn't know what was going on to me. Later found out the Providence was a wild and alive place to be under Buddy Cianci. This started a slew of many more good times in that city to come.

Everlast and Santana are what get's played more often at my house today. Everlast's saving grace is another one.

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 21/10/2017, 10:02

I am 60 years old and i love the french variety songs when i was young i licked pink floyd ,rolling stones and deep purple
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Cech 21/10/2017, 11:57

repaban wrote:I am 60 years old and i love the french variety  songs when i was young i licked pink floyd ,rolling stones and deep purple

Thats lot of licking you have done. lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bob Cech
Bob Cech
Bob Cech

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 22/10/2017, 07:03

I still very much like everyone listed here since my last post. That music is still good today, and I start off any number of days with a playlist that includes one or two tunes from all of those artists. AC/DC always gets me off to a great start!

Back to top Go down

Post  suti 1/4/2018, 07:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cosmic Psychos - Better in the Shed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sami Tihtonen
suti
suti

Back to top Go down

Post  Irontower 5/4/2018, 00:23

My primary music is hardrock but also like good pop music from the golden eighty's.
One of my absolute favorite albums:
Amorphis - Skyforger
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Irontower
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/4/2018, 11:24

well i´m a punkrock bassist... (without a band lol)
i do listen to a lot of stuff but my main influences are all on the punk side.

Back to top Go down

Post  roblo97 17/8/2018, 01:42

I listen to a lot of metal bands. Especially Iron Maiden, who I recently saw live in Birmingham!

Rob Lomas

roblo97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3