Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hello from Florida I_vote_lcapHello from Florida I_voting_barHello from Florida I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hello from Florida I_vote_lcapHello from Florida I_voting_barHello from Florida I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2602)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello from Florida

Go down

Hello from Florida Empty Hello from Florida

Post  Guest on 11/10/2014, 00:04

Hey Everyone,

My name is Kurt Gross and I live in Orlando, Florida. I've been sim-racing online for approximately 2-3 years on iRacing. I believe in fast but clean racing. I have recently taken a break from iRacing and want to get back into online racing. I look forward to possibly seeing all of you on the track.

Kurt Gross

Back to top Go down

Hello from Florida Empty Re: Hello from Florida

Post  humpmedumpme on 11/10/2014, 09:06

Hi Kurt, please have a look/read of this page regarding new applicants to EEC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phil Jones aka hmmguy
A recent survey showed 10 out of 9 people suck at math  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down